Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2019 at 10:07 PM, Elif Ataş said:

BREAKING NEWS!! #YooSeungHo finished his contract with #SANEntertainment when his drama (My Strange Hero) finish, he will move to new agency

YES! I'll be honest, I didn't think his current agency was that good. Hopefully, his new agency will help him reach the heights that he is capable of. :thumbsup:

I like that he is in an agency with a number of famous actors. This means they have the network for him to get good roles!

Yoo Seung Ho Signs With New Agency

Yoo Seung Ho Signs With New Agency

Feb 8, 2019
by E. Cha

Actor Yoo Seung Ho has officially joined a new agency!

On February 8, BS Company announced, “Yoo Seung Ho has signed an exclusive contract with our agency.”

A representative of the agency remarked, “We are delighted to be able to work together with the dependable Yoo Seung Ho, who has both acting talent and star quality. BS Company will offer Yoo Seung Ho our unreserved support so that he is able to greet the public through great productions that will more fully shine a light on his charms.”

The representative added, “We ask that you show a great deal of interest and anticipation for the future endeavors of Yoo Seung Ho, who will fly even higher than before.”

BS Company is currently home to a number of famous actors, including Kim Tae Hee, Seo In Guk, Han Chae Young, Lee Si Eon, and more.

Meanwhile, Yoo Seung Ho most recently starred in the SBS drama “My Strange Hero.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1302188wpp/yoo-seung-ho-signs-with-new-agency

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

he look delicious.

But honestly I miss KSH in a drama. Feel like its been forever since her last drama.

Doesn't she has one in the works? Love Alarm. I think slated sometime in the middle of the year.

And yes, YSH looks so yummilicious... hawt!!!

Archived