Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

Here is my favourite video.. One of ruler BTS.

I loved it during the show and months after that. I loved how protective Seungho was towards Sohyun and  I am simply over the moon at how comfortable they were at skinship. 

ANd then I had to read the explanation of what transpired from a Korean

My heart simply soared.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be seeing Seungho much earlier... Tomorrow:wub:

Yoo Seung Ho To Make Cameo In Upcoming Drama “Player”

Sep 28, 2018
by yshin

Yoo Seung Ho will be making a special appearance in OCN’s upcoming drama “Player”!

On September 28, a source from OCN stated, “Yoo Seung Ho will make his cameo appearance in the first episode of ‘Player.’ Please stay tuned for what role he will take through the broadcast.”

According to the source, Yoo Seung Ho accepted the cameo [request] due to his ties with the production staff and Song Seung Heon.

“Player” is a refreshing action drama about a genius con artist (played by Song Seung Heon), a naturally gifted driver (played by f(x)’s Krystal), an acknowledged top hacker (played by Lee Si Eon), and a top notch fighter (played by Tae Won Suk). These “players” team up to pull off the ultimate heist.

Yoo Seung Ho was recently confirmed to return to the small screen through SBS’s upcoming romantic comedy “Revenge is Back” (working title), which is slated to air in December.

“Player” will air its first episode on September 29 at 10:20 p.m. KST

https://www.soompi.com/article/1237373wpp/yoo-seung-ho-make-cameo-upcoming-drama-player

And then we get to see Sohyun in her own variety show..

Kim So Hyun Talks About Finding Her True Identity Through Upcoming Solo Variety Show

Sep 28, 2018
by J. Lee

The press conference for “This is My First Twenty” was held on September 28. During the press conference, Kim So Hyun confessed the difficulties of being an actress. She said she sometimes felt like she was losing herself while filming a drama and living as a different person. She said that she met this program when she was feeling discouraged and exhausted due to confusing identities.

She said, “Thanks to this program, I found out that I am a bright and lively person. I thought that I always needed to be responsible and mature. But while filming this show, I was able to put everything away and just enjoy. That’s why I knew I had positive energy within myself.”

She also shared her thoughts on being 20 years old. “I thought something great would happen when you turn 20. But besides the fact that the front number changed from one to two, nothing much changed. Some restrictions are gone, of course. I can drink now. I didn’t drink much so far. I feel good after a can of beer, and that’s it. I haven’t tested myself yet.”

She concluded by saying, “After turning 20, I think I feel less obliged to act mature or too responsible.”

Lifetime’s upcoming variety show “This is My First Twenty” will show Kim So Hyun’s trip to find her real self and identity. It will premiere on Lifetime’s YouTube channel on September 28, and episodes will be released on Tuesdays and Fridays. The program will broadcast on Lifetime TV channel from October 20.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1237395wpp/kim-hyun-talks-finding-true-identity-upcoming-solo-variety-show

12 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Oooooo, it's confirmed guys

I hope she is a good actress and upto par with YSH's talent. :D Since it's another RomCom, the shipping may be fierce but hopefully they will respect us and vice versa. :)

Yes, its confirmed.

Jo Bo Ah Confirmed To Join Yoo Seung Ho In Upcoming Romantic Comedy

Sep 27, 2018
by J. Lee

Jo Bo Ah is confirmed to star in SBS’s upcoming romantic comedy drama with Yoo Seung Ho.

“Revenge Is Back” (working title) tells the story of Kang Bok Soo (played by Yoo Seung Ho), a student who is expelled from school after being falsely accused of being a bully. He returns to school as an adult to seek revenge, but he is unexpectedly swept up in a series of new incidents. Son Soo Jung (played by Jo Bo Ah) is the lovely and smart class president. She was Bok Soo’s first love, but she betrays him and returns to school as a teacher.

Jo Bo Ah said, “I’m excited to say hello to viewers again with a romantic comedy drama. I’ve always wanted to try this genre. My heart started to flutter in excitement when I started to read the script of this drama. I’ll try to share this feeling with viewers as much as I can. I’ll study and act hard to perfectly portray the lovely and confident character of Son Soo Jung. Please look forward to our drama and show support. Thank you.”

Jo Bo Ah was praised for her acting in her latest work, “Goodbye to Goodbye.” She played the role of Jung Hyo, a university student who unexpectedly becomes a single mother. She was also recognized for her sympathetic personality that reached out to chefs who own small restaurants in SBS’s variety show “Baek Jong Won’s Alley Restaurant.” She is acknowledged in both dramas and variety shows for her charms.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1236925wpp/jo-bo-ah-confirmed-join-yoo-seung-ho-upcoming-romantic-comedy

On 9/27/2018 at 7:24 PM, YourHighness . said:

Oooooo, it's confirmed guys.

I hope she is a good actress and upto par with YSH's talent. :D Since it's another RomCom, the shipping may be fierce but hopefully they will respect us and vice versa. :)

She is pretty :) Hope it will be good drama :)

14 hours ago, rachel98 said:

Jeon no min posted this as his insta story a couple days ago. man even when ruler ended over a year ago costar sunbaenims still cant forget our shyshy :) i wonder why

Just saw it on Insta >W<!!  What is happening here >0< Why the two main person don't have any action but the people around them are so spirited :D

2 hours ago, Thu Le said:

She is pretty :) Hope it will be good drama :)

Fingers crossed for that. :D YSH deserves a good role, story and a costar.

YSH's cameo in Player. Why is he so cute?:lol:

The rest in spoiler tag

Spoiler

Yeah, I know since it's just 3 videos it could have been shared without the tag but some people don't have the luxury of a fast internet or a good cellphone so making it easier on them.

BTW I was alarmed at KSH's weight loss but I have to admit, our girl looks stunning in her reality show.

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

BTW I was alarmed at KSH's weight loss but I have to admit, our girl looks stunning in her reality show.

I noticed that too :tears::tears: she looked a bit different for me T.T Her chubby cheeks is gone TT.TT. I want chubby Kim Sohyun back. 

Hi shyshy shippers...I want to tell you something kind of happy news for you: who wants to be in charge of this thread? I created it more than a year ago, but I kind of want to pass the responsibility to somebody (and not let it die).

If you want it, please write a message here on the forum with @rossy5 and #ShyShyFan1 on your post, DM not, please.

On 9/28/2018 at 1:24 AM, YourHighness . said:

Oooooo, it's confirmed guys.

@YourHighness . , She is nominated for Best New Actress for Seoul 2018. I think she is pretty good actress, tho maybe not at YSH's level yet. I just hope their on-screen chemistry is good enough.. but most importantly, the writing.

I find the writing of the recent YSH's drama's has been wanting. I have a feeling, he is trying to get out of his melo role (his sorrowful eyes and tears can move mountains) and expand his acting range. I just hope he settle down soon and focus on finding a role that has good storyline. Has faith in his own ability. He is a fantastic actor afterall.

On 10/1/2018 at 9:19 AM, WoozyPrincess said:

@YourHighness . , She is nominated for Best New Actress for Seoul 2018. I think she is pretty good actress, tho maybe not at YSH's level yet. I just hope their on-screen chemistry is good enough.. but most importantly, the writing.

I find the writing of the recent YSH's drama's has been wanting. I have a feeling, he is trying to get out of his melo role (his sorrowful eyes and tears can move mountains) and expand his acting range. I just hope he settle down soon and focus on finding a role that has good storyline. Has faith in his own ability. He is a fantastic actor afterall.

Agree. The writing of his last project are not very satisfying. Even though I m not so into her, I have they have a good writer for the drama. YSH need a good drama under his belt. 

The same goes to KSH. The choices they make in their project seem similar some how. Even though RARO was  quite good, she really need something that really show case her acting ability.

The things is, their cameo appearance also stand out...I love KSH cameo in While u were sleeping and I also like YSH cameo in the Player.

The wife of Sohyun’s CEO liked that post again. She doesn’t follow that ig account but liking two posts there means that she lurked into that account and read those shyshy posts.  That says a lot about the status of shyshy imo. What do you guys think?

I have not logged into my account here for a while and wow 68 notifications lol.  Thank you Thu Le for liking most of my comments lol. I’m curious as to know what you think too. 

2 hours ago, addie15 said:
The wife of Sohyun’s CEO liked that post again. She doesn’t follow that ig account but liking two posts there means that she lurked into that account and read those shyshy posts.  That says a lot about the status of shyshy imo. What do you guys think?

That's exactly what i think! i mean, if she also liking post about other ship of sohyun (which is so many), then i won't really mind it. but as far as i know, she only liking shyshy's post :love: moreover, it's been a looong time after Ruler ended

tenor.gif?itemid=5599523

time will tell! :3

Archived