Quantcast
acklexxx

[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Then my go to would be " my partner " that says our relationship is such that if we wanted to get " married " we could - however we choose not too - we do everything a" married " couple would do only we don't have the paper !

I think "partner" is great word too. It's also gender-neutral. And contains less expectation-weight (if saying like this makes sense) - i mean that most people have their own expectation about being husband/wife and often tend to project it on other people's lives. When being partners usually just says about two people being close with each other (in one way or another).

1 hour ago, deltos said:

We never know if cpls stay together or not...

We don't. But i think all this romantic stories imply that love which each couple have will last forever.:D

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Yo doesn't know that he's in total control of Pha because Pha goes soft ( no pun intended) when ever he's with Yo.

His softness and smile works on me too (when i'm in my being-totally-bl-fan mood).:lol:

Btw, i wouldn't even thought that there is second meaning possible if it wasn't for this addition.:phew:

45 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

this new Yo and Forth are more agressive, their face are evil, but i like it

After last week episode Forth's face lost all aggressiveness to me.:lol: And i guess next one won't do any better.

Seriously, what a cutey pie.:joy:

tumblr_pw8gizpoqN1rq0e20o5_400.gifv

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aniola said:

After last week episode Forth's face lost all aggressiveness to me.:lol: And i guess next one won't do any better.

Seriously, what a cutey pie.:joy:

then, you'll like this...

• LOL 1

My two fav actors into 2m2 is omnipresent Samantha, still full of humour, and Dome (Beam), just for his face. I'm still not able to correctly enter into the serie, first without thinking and compare with s1 cast, then this ''chamalow'' feeling, ep after ep. Finally got eng sub ep7, hoping realisator/director add booster in the way to gives wings to the story! A wish, an expectation!

• Like 2

tumblr_pwedjiGXwQ1xzie3qo4_250.gifvtumblr_pwef337Ffc1xzie3qo4_250.gifvtumblr_pwef337Ffc1xzie3qo3_250.gifv

Just drop of MingKit in ep.8, but yey! there will be my favorite moment next week. Can't wait.^_^

Forth vs Beam or how silently to stare each other to death to bed to get scared to... whatever...:no_mouth:

tumblr_pwe78xVY6H1rq0e20o3_500.gifv

Spoiler

And somehow this (Forth checking his lip wound)...

tumblr_pwea10q9zA1xzie3qo5_400.gifv

flashbacked me to:

tumblr_m1i3ravUKA1qd9ckqo3_250.giftumblr_m1i3ravUKA1qd9ckqo4_r1_250.gif

("Spartacus" Nasir & Agron)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 8/16/2019 at 10:49 AM, gogole mongol said:

My two fav actors into 2m2 is omnipresent Samantha, still full of humour, and Dome (Beam), just for his face. I'm still not able to correctly enter into the serie, first without thinking and compare with s1 cast, then this ''chamalow'' feeling, ep after ep. Finally got eng sub ep7, hoping realisator/director add booster in the way to gives wings to the story! A wish, an expectation!

Samantha is fun - always the same character, full of life (except when she was dead in WOTHS :)).

As the series has moves on I admit to warming towards the new cast. Forth does succeed in conveying the idea that he is thinking about sex. Not saying anymore because I know you play catch up with the episodes.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Samantha is fun - always the same character, full of life (except when she was dead in WOTHS :)).

Samantha always play second role, but she does it perfectly, that's why i feel a big like for her. WOTHS was an hybrid serie, that gathered together and capitalize on some BL stars mixed into pseudo thriller/dominant girl's war. I well remember his hysterical laughter, even his screen appearance was so short! I wait to see her staring into a real drama!

Have seen ep 7, so the Forth/Beam budding couple appears to me as the most interesting pair of the serie. While it is running at stately pace (allure de sénateur), it is the only moment that keep me well alive. Effectively, for now, the sex point seems to be the most important point into their beginning relation. I don't remember who have said "the sex lead the world", but today it still made topicality everywhere!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, aniola said:

And somehow this (Forth checking his lip wound)...

tumblr_pwea10q9zA1xzie3qo5_400.gifv

It is not recommended to constantly look at passenger when you drive your car (even when he is your next husband)!  Must take care to other drivers too! :joy:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Samantha is fun - always the same character, full of life

I would like her to be cast for something different someday. Or at least let it be a character with actual storyline, not just a comic relief.

Well, for me the perfect outcome would be to have girl+girl story with her as second/third/fourth couple in some BL.^_^ But I don't think i can hope for that.))

• Insightful 2

Spoiler

Beam and I did it

Did it ? What do you mean ?

We had sex, clear ?

What did you do ?

We did try various positions...

Straightforward and to the point. Whether Forth should be discussing this in a bar is another matter. I love the manner in which Wayo leans forward, forgetting his game, all ears. Perhaps he was hoping for insights and lessons on sexual desire.

In Part 2 there is a moment when Wayo is lying on Pha with his face looking directly at the buttons on Pha's pyjama trousers. "What are you thinking about ?" He asks. Obviously not you was my first thought. Watch his eyes. Perhaps it's the actor being wary :)

• LOL 1

21 hours ago, aniola said:

But I don't think i can hope for that.))

Why not write it yourself?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellialuna said:

I find this thread interesting especially about how nice it is to use his own name!

Thanks for the link, it is always well and good to discover some subtleties into other (so above all when it is thai) language than yours! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Thanks for the link, it is always well and good to discover some subtleties into other (so above all when it is thai) language than yours! :thumbsup:

Furthermore subtleties in language are part of the culture and help to have a better knowledge of people. :) 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

23 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Why not write it yourself?

I don't write fanfiction (or anything else). I don't even read it (anymore).

I just thought it would be nice to see girl/girl storyline in some BL, since usually all couples are boy/boy or there are mix of boy/boy & girl/boy couples.

15 hours ago, mellialuna said:

especially about how nice it is to use his own name!

Yeah, shows Forth and his intention about Beam in even cuter way.

(Only using them word "wifie" (in thai too, I checked, it's not translation-thing) makes it a bit bitter-sweet for me. But i guess i just have to make peace with it.))

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aniola said:

(Only using them word "wifie" (in thai too, I checked, it's not translation-thing) makes it a bit bitter-sweet for me. But i guess i just have to make peace with it.))

I hate it each time! Not close to make peace with it! :angry: 

I check too, I forgot since but I had to!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

It's not like i'm accepting it, more like sometimes i choose to ignore.:ph34r: Because sometimes it feels tiresome to be annoyed by all this typical plots and complaining about it all over again.

If you interested they use word "mia=เมีย".

• Like 4

On 8/19/2019 at 3:47 AM, dustinmyeye said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Beam and I did it

Did it ? What do you mean ?

We had sex, clear ?

What did you do ?

We did try various positions...

Straightforward and to the point. Whether Forth should be discussing this in a bar is another matter. I love the manner in which Wayo leans forward, forgetting his game, all ears. Perhaps he was hoping for insights and lessons on sexual desire.

In Part 2 there is a moment when Wayo is lying on Pha with his face looking directly at the buttons on Pha's pyjama trousers. "What are you thinking about ?" He asks. Obviously not you was my first thought. Watch his eyes. Perhaps it's the actor being wary :)

I thought it was rather daring positioning...Pha's chest was a bit higher...I guess Wayo being all innocent didn't ( or did ) realize that the lower...well you know...I thought, dam this is awkward.....Pha grabbed his keys to leave like there was a fire...and perhaps there were...matches had been lit !  :joy:

I think you discuss a lot of stuff in a bar especially with friends...so I thought Forth's/Pha convo was normal...what wasn't normal was Wayo sitting n the bar playing a video game. Seriously ? Who does that ? It was such a Dad/Son moment...""here...the grownups are going to talk now" :lol: The leap and I mean leap to 

47 minutes ago, aniola said:

I don't write fanfiction (or anything else). I don't even read it (anymore).

I just thought it would be nice to see girl/girl storyline in some BL, since usually all couples are boy/boy or there are mix of boy/boy & girl/boy couples.

The big question : is there an audience for GL written like BL ? 

48 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I check too, I forgot since but I had to!

Makes my skin crawl...just reinforces ( imho) the stereotype that in a male same-sex relationship - one guy has to assume the role of a woman.It's the feminization of the roles and a real lack of understanding that is evident when I hear that word...wife.:crazy: Would it have been so hard to have Forth say, " he's mine, he's my husband ? " :phew: And I don't care it was the dialog from the novel...it's still wrong ! <gets down off soapbox>:lol:

• Like 2