• Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

Beam and I did it

Did it ? What do you mean ?

We had sex, clear ?

What did you do ?

We did try various positions...

Straightforward and to the point. Whether Forth should be discussing this in a bar is another matter. I love the manner in which Wayo leans forward, forgetting his game, all ears. Perhaps he was hoping for insights and lessons on sexual desire.

In Part 2 there is a moment when Wayo is lying on Pha with his face looking directly at the buttons on Pha's pyjama trousers. "What are you thinking about ?" He asks. Obviously not you was my first thought. Watch his eyes. Perhaps it's the actor being wary :)

11 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Thanks for the link, it is always well and good to discover some subtleties into other (so above all when it is thai) language than yours! :thumbsup:

Furthermore subtleties in language are part of the culture and help to have a better knowledge of people. :) 

23 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Why not write it yourself?

I don't write fanfiction (or anything else). I don't even read it (anymore).

I just thought it would be nice to see girl/girl storyline in some BL, since usually all couples are boy/boy or there are mix of boy/boy & girl/boy couples.

15 hours ago, mellialuna said:

especially about how nice it is to use his own name!

Yeah, shows Forth and his intention about Beam in even cuter way.

(Only using them word "wifie" (in thai too, I checked, it's not translation-thing) makes it a bit bitter-sweet for me. But i guess i just have to make peace with it.))

2 minutes ago, aniola said:

(Only using them word "wifie" (in thai too, I checked, it's not translation-thing) makes it a bit bitter-sweet for me. But i guess i just have to make peace with it.))

I hate it each time! Not close to make peace with it! :angry: 

I check too, I forgot since but I had to!

21 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

It's not like i'm accepting it, more like sometimes i choose to ignore.:ph34r: Because sometimes it feels tiresome to be annoyed by all this typical plots and complaining about it all over again.

If you interested they use word "mia=เมีย".

On 8/19/2019 at 3:47 AM, dustinmyeye said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Beam and I did it

Did it ? What do you mean ?

We had sex, clear ?

What did you do ?

We did try various positions...

Straightforward and to the point. Whether Forth should be discussing this in a bar is another matter. I love the manner in which Wayo leans forward, forgetting his game, all ears. Perhaps he was hoping for insights and lessons on sexual desire.

In Part 2 there is a moment when Wayo is lying on Pha with his face looking directly at the buttons on Pha's pyjama trousers. "What are you thinking about ?" He asks. Obviously not you was my first thought. Watch his eyes. Perhaps it's the actor being wary :)

I thought it was rather daring positioning...Pha's chest was a bit higher...I guess Wayo being all innocent didn't ( or did ) realize that the lower...well you know...I thought, dam this is awkward.....Pha grabbed his keys to leave like there was a fire...and perhaps there were...matches had been lit !  :joy:

I think you discuss a lot of stuff in a bar especially with friends...so I thought Forth's/Pha convo was normal...what wasn't normal was Wayo sitting n the bar playing a video game. Seriously ? Who does that ? It was such a Dad/Son moment...""here...the grownups are going to talk now" :lol: The leap and I mean leap to 

47 minutes ago, aniola said:

I don't write fanfiction (or anything else). I don't even read it (anymore).

I just thought it would be nice to see girl/girl storyline in some BL, since usually all couples are boy/boy or there are mix of boy/boy & girl/boy couples.

The big question : is there an audience for GL written like BL ? 

48 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I check too, I forgot since but I had to!

Makes my skin crawl...just reinforces ( imho) the stereotype that in a male same-sex relationship - one guy has to assume the role of a woman.It's the feminization of the roles and a real lack of understanding that is evident when I hear that word...wife.:crazy: Would it have been so hard to have Forth say, " he's mine, he's my husband ? " :phew: And I don't care it was the dialog from the novel...it's still wrong ! <gets down off soapbox>:lol:

15 minutes ago, deltos said:

I don't think so. I actually thought about it too. That's why i suggested not GL series but just one couple. Tbh, i'm not myself an audience for g/g content, i'll still prefer watching (or read about) boys if i have to choose. But if we can have straight couples alongside with male ones then why there can't be female's too.

16 minutes ago, deltos said:

what wasn't normal was Wayo sitting n the bar playing a video game. Seriously ? Who does that ? It was such a Dad/Son moment...""here...the grownups are going to talk now"

I was facepalming from this moment too. It have some logic though, Yo really could be bored sitting there. But this scene could be staged differently, Yo could play with his own phone at least. Or there wasn't even point to make him occupied since of course he will listen what Pha and Forth are talk about. Who wouldn't.))

55 minutes ago, deltos said:

Would it have been so hard to have Forth say, " he's mine, he's my husband ? "

I think "mine" perfectly fill full the meaning that they all put in the word "wife". And sounds much-much better.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

It's not like i'm accepting it, more like sometimes i choose to ignore.:ph34r: Because sometimes it feels tiresome to be annoyed by all this typical plots and complaining about it all over again.

I never thought you did because you already talk about it earlier and your statement is clear!

But in this series, it's really over-present.

I found their word for boy/girlfriend so cute each time they ask, with the litlle na, nanana! Why not using it ?

or that !

9 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think "mine" perfectly fill full the meaning that they all put in the word "wife". And sounds much-much better.

1 hour ago, aniola said:

If you interested they use word "mia=เมีย".

oh yes thanks, I try to remember but it begins to be a lot of words I can't use daily!

44 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

but it begins to be a lot of words I can't use daily!

When it comes to thai vocabulary i feel like there is ups and downs with learning and forgetting all the time. Sometimes i watch video on yt about learning thai language, and it's so hard for me to not forget at least something.:mellow:

Word "mia" i searched after ep.7 when Beam used it about Wayo. Well, at least for now there are only Beam and Forth who've used "wifie". So may be it can be just their couple thing. (Yes, it's me trying to make up some reasonable explanation.:D)

44 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I found their word for boy/girlfriend so cute each time they ask, with the litlle na, nanana!

Agree.^_^

14 minutes ago, aniola said:

Well, at least for now there are only Beam and Forth who've used "wifie". So may be it can be just their couple thing. (Yes, it's me trying to make up some reasonable explanation.:D)

Ok! Let's wait and see !!! :D

16 minutes ago, aniola said:

Sometimes i watch video on yt about learning thai language, and it's so hard for me to not forget at least something.:mellow:

I will learn this language for sure ... I'm so happy each time I understand without subtitles (let's be honest it's really really rare but anyway, it's getting better - optimistic vibe)

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Normally yes, really is another question no-one actually can answer. I just remind women are the more represented on earth. Theorically, if a BL market can exist, a GL market must do it too. Unfortunately for women, it is (young) women who wrote novel for (young) women and the trend is into BL. Maybe it is better to wait a reverse situation (boy write GL for boy)!

In this way, some girls can be satisfied! So that's just an idea!

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

So calm down, they don't said it to you!

hopefully for them 555 

3 hours ago, deltos said:

Indeed it is!

I don't think so.

I know one series The L World, which had success but I don't know what their audience was!

27 minutes ago, mellialuna said:

I know one series The L World, which had success but I don't know what their audience was!

1) Curious str8 guys ( because watching to women is their biggest fantasy around the world ) Str8 women who were curious about what Lesbian relationships looked at. 3) Lesbians 4) Gay guys with Lesbian friends who forced them to watch...LOL:joy:  Target age : 18+

Archived