[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

Just now, HeyheyheyJ said:

Oh my ... Didn't know there are so many people that are analyzing on all these details of them. 

On one hand, we are excited to see all these comparisons and detailed analyses to ensure the ship is well. 

But on other hand, if I am both of them, I may also feel tired of having so many eyes around to look into all these details. 

I wonder would things be better for them and less tiring if actually admit they are together... I mean if they are really a couple in actual fact? Just a guessing only. 

I guess the reason why people are so invested of them because they were lovey-dovey before, plus all those things their studio are doing and not doing to them personally and their career. When they're not yet that popular, they are so open and free that there are lots of vids of them being sweet to EACH OTHER only. As a shipper, I guess letting them do what they want as a couple (or not)  will be better.  At the end of the day,  it is their lives and happiness on the line. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pawla said:

I don't think it's Reba. Look how that person is flat-chested. Probably it's a man. Besides I don't think Vengo would let a woman especially if it was Reba standing while he was seating. 

Hmm, that is true, it is hard to tell.

• LOL 1

On 4/3/2020 at 7:23 AM, They Sick said:

With johnny huang its basically to promote their new drama. All the supposed ‘evidence’ are bts of their drama scene. And she was bashed for this, bcs johnny’s fan said she’s old and too tall to be paired with johnny in other words not the cutesy type of girl. (I dont get it what they are trying to say)  R old?? They must be on drug 

HAHAHA they are really on DRUGS! HAHAHA They same age anyway/

On 4/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, 水蜜桃 said:

rb intends to get married and start having kids at 30 (or before), so if it's going to happen, it's these two years. in my analysis, i talked ab a very old interview that has since been wiped out of existence, and fans say they went public in that interview. they were both D-list at that time, so it didn't matter, but now rb is so high up and gwg is not (and it is not his priority) 

i don't think your company can keep you from getting married, but i do know that jaywalk has deleted nasty comments on their post that rb fans made towards gwg, but kept the ones gwg fans made toward rb fans. jaywalk does not give good resources to gwg, the lead roles he's gotten these past 2 years are all because he worked for them. 

circumstances? let me tell you a secret: both rb's parents & gwg's parents were there the last day of filming for pillowbook-- it was also talked about how they weren't at the last celebratory dinner, and an anonymous source on zhihu said that they had gone out together for dinner (claimed they were a worker on PB, don't take as fact, but take into consideration) i think they're planning on getting married sometime in the next 2 years. (do you remember my farewell analysis, "i only love you" w/ personal pronouns? neither of these two have ever done anything similar for any other roles :) ) 

When i watch her saying that in age of 30 she definitely have a wedding and have a plan to have a child... i Was like what? yeah i was your fan but i don't really get her to that point.... i ask myself maybe she need to think how to get a Boyfriend... bc its hard to get married without knowing the guy that you have to plan to get  married and lives for the rest of you life... basically i want her to have a man who will stay forever beside her..... i was like HE NEED TO GET A MAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE 2021 CAME HAHAHA only if GUANGRE IS not exist but.. Theirs a HOPE FROM HEAVEN :D

• Like 3

17 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Thank you for the video! I have limited access because I don’t understand Chinese but everyone over here are helpful ... you guys are feeding me with amazing videos and ship info... love it thanks 

3 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Oh my ... Didn't know there are so many people that are analyzing on all these details of them. 

On one hand, we are excited to see all these comparisons and detailed analyses to ensure the ship is well. 

But on other hand, if I am both of them, I may also feel tired of having so many eyes around to look into all these details. 

I wonder would things be better for them and less tiring if actually admit they are together... I mean if they are really a couple in actual fact? Just a guessing only.

It's not only for them. Shippers are like that. In every CP fandom, there are those who analyze everything, speculate, debate or just rooting for them. If people overanalyze them, it's to prove the veracity of what is suspected. When they become official, the analyzes decrease for some CP. They're less scrutinized. Like when Siming told Lian Song, no one was reporting his rumors with Cheng Yu because there was no ambiguity unlike Donghua and Fengjiu, whose relationship dynamic was strange.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, Jani An said:

HAHAHA they are really on DRUGS! HAHAHA They same age anyway/

When i watch her saying that in age of 30 she definitely have a wedding and have a plan to have a child... i Was like what? yeah i was your fan but i don't really get her to that point.... i ask myself maybe she need to think how to get a Boyfriend... bc its hard to get married without knowing the guy that you have to plan to get  married and lives for the rest of you life... basically i want her to have a man who will stay forever beside her..... i was like HE NEED TO GET A MAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BEFORE 2021 CAME HAHAHA only if GUANGRE IS not exist but.. Theirs a HOPE FROM HEAVEN :D

Good point! I was thinking for a woman with no BF, she certainty knows what she wants in a relationship, how her partner's characteristics and mannerism.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Good point! I was thinking for a woman with no BF, she certainty knows what she wants in a relationship, how her partner's characteristics and mannerism.

I remember Zhao Liying gave an interview about her ideal man before her marriage to Feng Shaofeng. She gave a very specific description for someone who claimed to be single. Not a year later she announced married to FSF with a baby on the way. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

Although it's still have 2 more years to go before the age of 30, I guess she already has some ideas of how her future husband would be like and all.

Just hope that these ideas would be based majority from Vengo. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Hi all,

I just wanna say I'm new here and I'm so happy I stumbled upon this English forum. I've been keeping a constant eye on the weibo super topic but honestly I don't understand half of what google translate has been telling me lol. 

Also to say, I lovvve the forum format. It's so old school. Haven't been on a forum in like 10 years. Reminds me of all the good times I had.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

@euphoenix what is one the picture????  Is this marriage contract or something???

@Shedmhundy29:based on Chinese character 结婚证 means marriage certificate.

Personal info like complete name, nationality,birthdate & national id #.But don't know if that's authentic.

Pss. Names were vengo and Reba's Chinese name(I don't think it was their real names so most probably it's fanmade)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

43 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

I really shouldn't browse 光热CP on weibo right after i woke up. They keep giving me heart attack

6gb11h7fzbuygxrg8wazno7u7

I saw something similar before in one of the Thai Twitter of them

But wondering if true anot. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, euphoenix said:

Probably jw is doing all this thing coz they both (v n r) want it this way. So they won't offend the r fans. Sigh 

(Oh oh, if you r looking for netflix original i think yanxi palace sequel is a good one )

Btw anyone knows what drama is this from? Reba looks so young

I think they were afraid of backfire by the their own fans...especially back then, i think, JX planned to promote reba and vengo seperately...they were not famous yet (~on their way~) but declaring as a couple could affect their own fans for further rise, mostly to reba...

I think JX did not expect Elod becoming this big. So they underestimated our couple's international fanbase. And i guess the chinese fanbase for this couple is now growing bigger after Elod was released (their 1st fully interacted drama as leads together).

(I watch that sequel from netflix already lol)

For reba i think it was the swords of legends, and for vengo, legend of zu mountain? That picture looks like edited...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pawla said:

I remember Zhao Liying gave an interview about her ideal man before her marriage to Feng Shaofeng. She gave a very specific description for someone who claimed to be single. Not a year later she announced married to FSF with a baby on the way. 

Yeah... This is one of the reason why I think GR is in a relationship. The symptoms are the same as ZL and FSF. They didn't announce their relationship clearly before they got married. 

I've ever asked before here why ZL and FSF had no difficulty (I mean with the obsessive fans) as GR does. And someone answered, perhaps bcoz ZL and FSF were not as famous as GR. well, that makes sense. But for me, I smell something fishy with GR.. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

@Arel Lee ZLY is very famous although FSF not as famous as she is. ZLY has her share of having rabid fans like Reba maybe that's why she never admitted of having a relationship with anyone so she just decided to drop the bomb aka her marriage :D

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, pawla said:

@Arel Lee ZLY is very famous although FSF not as famous as she is. ZLY has her share of having rabid fans like Reba maybe that's why she never admitted of having a relationship with anyone so she just decided to drop the bomb aka her marriage :D

ouw... What a smart woman she is then!:lol:

Maybe R has to get married G ASAP and get pregnant, so it will make her crazy fans silent:D

• LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

ouw... What a smart woman she is then!:lol:

Maybe R has to get married G ASAP and get pregnant, so it will make her crazy fans silent:D

I have a feeling that if that ever happen, the crazy fans will make a big fuss on V instead. 

But I guess that V and R has their own planning in handling, if they are together as a couple. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1