[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

heads up for the fans: 

happy camp goes up soon, and a guest will make an appearance for gwg

e0987222720e0cf39d57fd9d1d46f21fbf09aa7b.jpg

trans: 

middle: gao weiguang 

arrow 1: dilireba (worked together on pillowbook) 

arrow 2: yang mi (studio boss) 

arrow 3: pan yueming (worked together on candle in the tomb: the lost caverns) 

arrow 4: zhang yunlong (friend) 

arrow 5: li yifeng (worked together on swords of legends) 

* i translated from top left arrow going counter clockwise

tieba community is speculating that it's either pan yueming or zhang yunlong.. (some think the biggest possibility is between dlrb & zhang yunlong) 

honestly, we don't really know if dlrb will show up for gwg. if she's not, then why would they even put her name up? (for views) 

argument for "yes she will be his guest": 

-they just finished broadcasting pillowbook

-dlrb & gwg together will bring the most views 

-rb & gwg are testing the waters about maybe going public <-- more fan theory than anything

-zhang yunlong won't boost views & neither will pan yueming

argument for "no she won't": 

-pan yueming & gwg are broadcasting candle in the tomb rn (but not very convincing evidence bc they're both men so there's no views from shippers) 

-jaywalk (no ex. needed) 

-zhang yunlong & pan yueming are a safer bet 

who i am sure isn't showing up: 

-yang mi: she's his boss (she has a lot of fans, but she can do her own variety shows alone and still get a lot of views) they also aren't  shipped (in real life) 

-li yifeng (they worked together 6 years ago, which is a long time ) (they aren't very close) 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

procrastinating an essay... haha 

i was on zhihu this morning and reading the answers to "is gao weiguang married?" 

one person said "my classmate told me he and dlrb bought a house together in beijing and saw them walking in the neighborhood very discreetly"

this person said they can't confirm this, but said that her classmate was very sure. 

i believe this person bc this person was one of the only ones who hadn't made her account anonymous

i'll come back and translate & post the og picture if i get my self together and actually do my work 

I really think the reason why Vengo always shot his promotional vid for Elod at Jaywalk studio was because reba use the house for hers:D. Since fans scrutiny everthing they did including their surrounding, they had to do it to avoid fans noticing anything

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

On 4/11/2020 at 8:16 AM, eery said:

I really think the reason why Vengo always shot his promotional vid for Elod at Jaywalk studio was because reba use the house for hers:D. Since fans scrutiny everthing they did including their surrounding, they had to do it to avoid fans noticing anything

Oh my! Now im imaging if the house is like the one she drawn in elod, with a seperate room for V when they quarrel, and 3 extra rooms for the kids :joy: 

I love the power of our imagination and speculation....just never get bored on this forum!!!:lol:

Jokes aside, i have a feeling that V may not be that good with new tech or recording. It seemed he always has had assistance while doing vid/live chat...so, as a thoughtful and mature person, he would likely to do the promotions at work than to bother his elderly parents at home with the assistant(s) and noises around (and the virus)...unless he did not live with his parents, then yes, Reba was there!!! Hahaha:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, chsaf said:

It's actually from the word "worship" but drama fans like to use the term ship or shipping instead :joy:

Oh I always thought it came from the word relationship. So it will be a Realation Ship that we are all supporting therefore we board the ship and hope we dork at the wedding venue 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Oh my! Now im imaging if the house is like the one she drawn in elod, with a seperate room for V when they quarrel, and 3 extra rooms for the kids :joy: 

I love the power of our imagination and speculation....just never get bored on this forum!!!:lol:

Jokes aside, i have a feeling that V may not be that good with new tech or recording. It seemed he always has had assistance while doing vid/live chat...so, as a thoughtful and matured person, he would likely to do the promotions at work than to bother his elderly parents at home with the assistant(s) and noises around (and the virus)...unless he did not live with his parents, then yes, Reba was there!!! Hahaha:tounge_xd:

Yeah, there is that as well:D

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

heads up for the fans: 

trans: 

tieba community is speculating that it's either pan yueming or zhang yunlong.. (some think the biggest possibility is between dlrb & zhang yunlong) 

honestly, we don't really know if dlrb will show up for gwg. if she's not, then why would they even put her name up? (for views) 

-rb & gwg are testing the waters about maybe going public <-- more fan theory than anything

-pan yueming & gwg are broadcasting candle in the tomb rn (but not very convincing evidence bc they're both men so there's no views from shippers) 

-jaywalk (no ex. needed) 

-yang mi: she's his boss (she has a lot of fans, but she can do her own variety shows alone and still get a lot of views) they also aren't  shipped (in real life) 

-li yifeng (they worked together 6 years ago, which is a long time ) (they aren't very close) 

I think some fan posted reba going to the airport the day vengo back from filming this program to hangzhao. She was probably on the way to hangzhou as well en route to hengdian. But who knows the real timing of the fan when they caught her though

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

nope high school :( 

it's my own fault for being distracted :crazy:

Lol you're not alone there... I mean even now, i get distracted with what am doing especially if it's related to GuangRe 

Welcome to the new shippers :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

heads up for the fans: 

trans: 

-jaywalk (no ex. needed) 

I saw this in Weibo yesterday, unfortunately cannot understand haha... thanks @水蜜桃 hope u finished your essay.

Hopefully Reba is the special guest! It will be totally awesome for all ELOD and GuangRe fans

• Like 5

4 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i was on zhihu this morning and reading the answers to "is gao weiguang married?" 

one person said "my classmate told me he and dlrb bought a house together in beijing and saw them walking in the neighborhood very discreetly"

this person said they can't confirm this, but said that her classmate was very sure. 

i believe this person bc this person was one of the only ones who hadn't made her account anonymous

i'll come back and translate & post the og picture if i get my self together and actually do my work 

Now this gave me another mini heart attack. I want to seriously believe this is true. Gonna wait for your post patiently. And hope your homework will be done quickly.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

OMG!! I try to believe it!!:scream:

Thanks to you for giving us a good material to get into a beautiful dream tonight... lol:lol:

i looooooveeee it!:heart:

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Magnets, I tell you. MAGNETS! 

Cr to owner! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-zDZJdlyl3/?igshid=hqvh58d6d6lq

Lol they do try to seat apart but they cannot resist the magnetic pull <3

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

this video has all of the "recent" weibo interactions between gwg & rb~ https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1AT4y1G7CV?from=search&seid=3909841431263459889 

(recent being like 2018-2020) 

Thanks for sharing the goodies @水蜜桃

Seeing their reply side by side <3

I don't understand the strawberry cake and Reba's picture in the garden, any significance or just like an answer to what Vengo has posted?

Oh yeah, saw that GuangRe got a new logo, the fox tail at the end of R...so cute. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

I don't understand the strawberry cake and Reba's picture in the garden, any significance or just like an answer to what Vengo has posted?

he wrote:"i am eating cake. what about you?” 

rb wrote: "i am blowing a pinwheel hehehe" 

(posted on the same day) basically, he asked what she was doing and she answered (not as obvious as the other ones) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

he wrote:"i am eating cake. what about you?” 

rb wrote: "i am blowing a pinwheel hehehe" 

(posted on the same day) basically, he asked what she was doing and she answered (not as obvious as the other ones) 

Thanks a lot! Now I got it @水蜜桃

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

heads up for the fans: 

trans: 

-jaywalk (no ex. needed) 

But isn't this broadcasting tonight?

If the guest star is rb, I guess we already have some photos alongside.

My guess is that it may not be rb :(

Dear all

last two weeks I had seen a video made by a fan from Vietnam. That fan captured a Video that showed V arrival in an airport.  There was an advert board ahead of the exit door that R pict was there. The video showed how V's eyes were attracted to the ad-board couple of times looking at it. It was very interesting video indeed. It showed how V really cant resist even her picture. but, the strange thing is, I cant find this fan made video again on Youtube. I had downloaded the video and really like to show it to you all here, but I dont know how.

maybe one of you still able to find it on youtube, that would be very nice

the video had titled [Cao V# Quang x Ð#ch L# Nhi#t Ba ] V# Quang “dè d#t” nhìn hình qu#ng cáo c#a Nhi#t Ba t#i sân bay

or maybe you can tell me how to put a video here 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Arel Lee said:

Dear all

last two weeks I had seen a video made by a fan from Vietnam. That fan captured a Video that showed V arrival in an airport.  There was an advert board ahead of the exit door that R pict was there. The video showed how V's eyes were attracted to the ad-board couple of times looking at it. It was very interesting video indeed. It showed how V really cant resist even her picture. but, the strange thing is, I cant find this fan made video again on Youtube. I had downloaded the video and really like to show it to you all here, but I dont know how.

This one?

Edited by Anny
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1