[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

56 minutes ago, NVKN said:

@euphoenixSo, was this "weibo names" rumor the one you mentioned before, or it was about something else?

Lol, sorry, the weibo link did not work, and i have been curious.... still :joy: ....becoz something gave you a mini heart attack must have been very interesting...:lol:

Awww, sorry i had to entertain 2 years old. The post that have me mini heart attack was a (i assume) fake screencap of gg oasis post. A picture of cartoon donghua and red fox. With the caption, donghua got fengjiu, zhe gushou got idkwhatthegirl'sname, but they all r going to end somehow. Unlike you and I, we will never end. 

Then mm replied with bride and groom emoji. Hahahhaha

On unrelated note, Can please anyone dm me how to insert picture, coz the file is on my phone. I tried registering to imgur, it asked me for US phone number which i obviously don't have.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

today in gr weibo community: 

remember our previous discussions ab rb & gwg's weibo names? 

gwg's is "the affectionate gwg" from a book he read where the main character's name was "the affectionate jack" 

"深情的高伟光"                                                                                                                      "深情的jack"

and we had that thing ab rb's name? well now we have some interesting news: 

a fan found that rb mentioned in an old interview (2018?) that one of her oldest internet names was "light dance flying" (god that has to be my worst translation yet) 

"轻舞飞扬“

these names are the names of the main leads in the book gwg was talking about-- (so we don't know if it's on purpose that she mentioned that, or if their internet names are just fate, or coincidence ) 

Is the book popular or well known? Also, seeing this makes me feel like ChaCha from PB, lol.  Do they have a copy of the interview? I would love to read haha even if it's a crappy google translate version.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, euphoenix said:

Awww, sorry i had to entertain 2 years old. The post that have me mini heart attack was a (i assume) fake screencap of gg oasis post. A picture of cartoon donghua and red fox. With the caption, donghua got fengjiu, zhe gushou got idkwhatthegirl'sname, but they all r going to end somehow. Unlike you and I, we will never end. 

Then mm replied with bride and groom emoji. Hahahah

Hahaha, thank you...and wow, imagine if that was true!!!! :w00t:  no wonder you felt heart attack,  i would be dead for a second of happiness !!!!:innocent: ...but then, it would be also real and got deleted by jx or retricted to private view only :phew: *speculating* haha

And sorry i dont know how to attach pictures either...i also have a gif. file but no idea how to post it -_-

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joan Gibson said:

Hello I’m sorry I’m new to hear but I’m curious what’s the meaning of shipping them? Is it like endorsing them together to do movies or dramas? 

Mmm endorsing them to get married to each other? Hopefully :flushed:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Joan Gibson said:

Hello I’m sorry I’m new to hear but I’m curious what’s the meaning of shipping them? Is it like endorsing them together to do movies or dramas? 

It's actually from the word "worship" but drama fans like to use the term ship or shipping instead :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, eery said:

Mmm endorsing them to get married to each other? Hopefully :flushed:

Well let's all keep watching for their hearts :heart: and stars :star: to align and hope when MMs 30 (or earlier :wink:) we are greeted with a veeery pleasant surprise... :wub:

For now I while away the time watching videos that are made by ppl with the same crazy hope as me...  :blush::blush::blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, Joan Gibson said:

Wow I’m definitely learning all this info from everyone. :D you guys make me happy... Thanks! By the way, I’m still trying to figure out how to reply to individual messages so please bear with me... 

Just click the +quote and a small quote 1 post window will appear on the lower right side of you screen... And voila you'll be directed to the typing? box

Hope that helps....

procrastinating an essay... haha 

i was on zhihu this morning and reading the answers to "is gao weiguang married?" 

one person said "my classmate told me he and dlrb bought a house together in beijing and saw them walking in the neighborhood very discreetly"

this person said they can't confirm this, but said that her classmate was very sure. 

i believe this person bc this person was one of the only ones who hadn't made her account anonymous

i'll come back and translate & post the og picture if i get my self together and actually do my work 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 7
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

procrastinating an essay... haha

lol,  that was me always, esp. in college, are you in college rn?

11 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i was on zhihu this morning and reading the answers to "is gao weiguang married?" 

one person said "my classmate told me he and dlrb bought a house together in beijing and saw them walking in the neighborhood very discreetly"

this person said they can't confirm this, but said that her classmate was very sure. 

i believe this person bc this person was one of the only ones who hadn't made her account anonymous

i'll come back and translate & post the og picture if i get my self together and actually do my work 

:scream: Will they go public soon!? As an single older woman, if I had the extra $$ and could willynilly buy a beautiful wedding dress I would, just for the heck of it, so I kind of get the Greece wedding dress photoshoot, but that engagement ring... these were my questions after reading the article, is it just product placement? I know that prolific jewelers in the US will loan jewelry to celebrities for events, but why would they loan her that ring for a simple photoshoot, is her "star power" that influential? Is she known to endorse that jewelry company? Hmmm..

Sorry for distracting you!!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3