[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

4 hours ago, janegao4lyf said:

Hopefully he can have more action movies/series like this...2020 is his year 

Vengo still have 3 unaired dramas and one upcoming drama shoot with Victoria Song. To maintain momentum, all his unaired dramas need to be on air soon! Viewers tend to move on quickly to the next big star so JX needs to keep his profile on the high side.

@cottonbuds2011 The author of the reddit analysis is here too. @水蜜桃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

In ELOD, I think the sweetest kisses :phew: gg gave mm are these so called "forehead kisses" :wub:

I don't know about you but I can definitely sense intense feeling there...

by the way hi! I'm a newbie here.. Just kinda...sorta stumbled here after clicking a link from reddit....

hope we can all be friends under their little tail...:D

I think the author of that reddit is here :phew:

And yup, those kisses, they were so heart-warming, sweet and..so very real!!! They left in me a long lasting feeling that was hard to describe...:wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

:o:o:o OMG... So this means I came to the right place... :D:D:D

thanks to the little tail deities

Maybe i should read all the pages of this forum... So I'll be well informed...

Thank you @Yori Ten

Hi @cottonbuds2011 welcome 

Thanks for sharing that video, luckily GG lol keep on sharing the <3 for GuangRe 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Vengo still have 3 unaired dramas and one upcoming drama shoot with Victoria Song. To maintain momentum, all his unaired dramas need to be on air soon! Viewers tend to move on quickly to the next big star so JX needs to keep his profile on the high side.

@cottonbuds2011 The author of the reddit analysis is here too. @水蜜桃

Thanks @Yori Ten 2020 is his year and hopefully will hear something better soon ^_^

• Love 4

Does anyone had a "withdrawal" after watching ELOD? Lol. I think I'm having one for a few days now. I've been trying to watch C-dramas to take my mind off of ELOD but I've literally been dropping every single C-drama that I've tried to watch after ELOD. It seems that they've set the bar really high this year.

I tried watching The Love Lasts Two Minds, plot is good but Alan Yu's acting is a bit disappointing :(

I'm trying so hard not to re-watch ELOD 'coz I don't want my heart get broken again lol. I remember when I first watched TMOPB, I cried a lot but when I watched ELOD, I didn't cry as much - however, it made my heart feel warm. I know a lot of people says TMOPB was way better in terms of story line and I somewhat agree. But being a solid fan of DH and FJ, I had been looking forward to their story since TMOPB :D which is why for me, ELOD is the number 1 C-drama.

What did you guys do after watching ELOD? What dramas did you watch?

And really, I'm so thankful that I've joined this thread coz I can freely express my love for GWG and Reba <3 Thank you guys!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

I am so glad I found this thread X'D

I have been shipping GWG and Reba ever since eternal love and I just read the long informative analysis post! 

I'm hoping they are together and just waiting to make it public <3 <3 <3 
I mean, their babies are gonna be beautiful *_* 

Edited by LumianNox
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, LumianNox said:

I am so glad I found this thread X'D

I have been shipping GWG and Reba ever since eternal love and I just read the long informative analysis post! 

I'm hoping they are together and just waiting to make it public <3 <3 <3 
I mean, their babies are gonna beautiful *_* 

@LumianNox Welcome! :)

• Like 3

The post above seems pretty recent...

A comment said that it may be taken in Greece... 

Doesn't the shirt looks familiar? ;);)

She brought something of him to Greece...

And my little tail is seeing hearts :wub:

:blink: or I'm being crazy here because it's 3am... Maybe i should get some sleep...

Nyt nyt y'all!

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, omfgskye said:

I'm trying so hard not to re-watch ELOD 'coz I don't want my heart get broken again lol. I remember when I first watched TMOPB, I cried a lot but when I watched ELOD, I didn't cry as much - however, it made my heart feel warm. I know a lot of people says TMOPB was way better in terms of story line and I somewhat agree. But being a solid fan of DH and FJ, I had been looking forward to their story since TMOPB :D which is why for me, ELOD is the number 1 C-drama.

And really, I'm so thankful that I've joined this thread coz I can freely express my love for GWG and Reba <3 Thank you guys!

@omfgskye i'm still in ELOD mode, can't seem to move on yet... there's few stages before one can move on right? Lol

Welcome @LumianNox keep on sharing the GuangRe <3

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ohmygod, I'm so glad i found you guys here, especially @水蜜桃 words cannot express how grateful I am you put together that analysis. Coz before this, due to my withdrawal I installed weibo and Douyin and just navigating blindly and relying heavily on translation feature n google translate. I also followed the 光热CP super topic and checked in every single day ( level 5 yay!)

Theres nothing on this box, sorry i just cheking the forum feature and i cannot delete this. Sorry

Spoiler

Just testing, sorry i cannot delete this

• Like 5

10 hours ago, omfgskye said:

If you like thrilling/adventurous  and mysterious/spooky story line, and want to support Vengo, watch Candle in the tomb: the Warth of time. Be warned though, it will be very different from elod :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

When you first watch it, you might feel abit ~eh~ ...but if you focus on the story line, it will get interesting! Vengo portraited a very different image (nothing like the handsome clean god image haha). His chatacter was very manly/tough and reliable (as in, "if you want to survive, stick with this guy" feeling B) haha)....

I also enjoyed watching the current one, the Lost Caverns.

Spoiler

Although Vengo is only in 3 eps as special appearance, it still gets my attention. I watched 6 eps straight (without V appearance), apart from adventurous, there are elements of humour too :lol:

We are still waiting for any new project that has V&R as main leads, but unless JX plans to do so, it looks like a "10000-year" waiting....

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

I also followed the 光热CP super topic and checked in every single day ( level 5 yay!)

Ohhhh, so that was what it meant! I saw the "level" thing and "check in" but never knew what they were for!!! Hahaha thank you and welcome :lol:

• LOL 1

21 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Ohhhh, so that was what it meant! I saw the "level" thing and "check in" but never knew what they were for!!! Hahaha thank you and welcome :lol:

Thanks! Have you checked the fanmade gx? Hahaha i had a mini heart attack coz i just woke up. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

Thanks! Have you checked the fanmade gx? Hahaha i had a mini heart attack coz i just woke up. 

Which post? :w00t: Can you please copy the link here? Thank you :D

3 hours ago, janegao4lyf said:

@omfgskye i'm still in ELOD mode, can't seem to move on yet... there's few stages before one can move on right? Lol

I knoow! But I can't seem to move on as well, it's been a rough 4 days for me since I've finished ELOD. Every time I close my eyes, I can still see Dijun's eyes and the way he smiles. So dreamy! <3

• Like 2
  • Sad 1