[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

1 hour ago, chsaf said:

It shows different occasions where V starts clapping when he sees Reba clapping :joy:

The funniest one was when Reba rocking her chair and Vengo rocking his as well unconsciously:joy:. So i just google and what Vengo did apparently called chameleon effect. 'Those who pay more attention, mimic more"

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I watched a clip, I vaguely remember, that the interviewer asked her to identify something sweet that a boyfriend does. Her reply was when she is doing something and looks up to see him watching her.

In the older videos of them on shows, does seem like Vengo is always looking at Reba and standing close by, and he appears to be attentive to her needs.

• Like 3
  • Love 10

4 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

In the older videos of them on shows, does seem like Vengo is always looking at Reba and standing close by, and he appears to be attentive to her needs.

So true. In old videos, he always looled at her. If she's ready to leave the room too. He holds her mic. Pull her in his side if she is left behind. Whatever she needs, he is there. He's protective and attentive, that's why at first, I thought their relationship was fraternal. Then, I noticed the smiles, glances, the lack of personal space between them. And here I am.

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I watched a clip, I vaguely remember, that the interviewer asked her to identify something sweet that a boyfriend does. Her reply was when she is doing something and looks up to see him watching her.

Best boyfriend award for Vengo.

Lucky Reba <3

Thanks @chsaf

• Like 4
  • Love 1

HI everyone... Warm greetings for you all GuangRe shippers.. Im a new one in this ship. Let me get on board, can't I?

This is the first time for me being a shipper. I like watching drama, whether K-drama or C-drama. but I never really am curious about the actor/actress relationship as much as I am now. 

Firstly, I became interested in GuangRe when I searched a movie on YT, then uncoincidentally there's a fan made video cutting scenes of DH and FJ of TMOPB as if  it was a movie about them, not about YH and BQ. I watched till the end, but I realized that there's somthing fishy about the movie as somehow there were some scenes that didnt match perfectly. Finally I found out that it came from a TV series. 

then in the search options there were some behind the scene of the series. From there I became attracted to GuangRe.

Im really happy to meet this forum. Probably, Im just a good reader and follower since I dont have anything to share about our beloved CP. I really rely on you guys.. Peace!! 

• Like 14

17 hours ago, NVKN said:

On page 13, the author of the reddit article (sorry i dont know how to tag her name or write in chinese characters) mentioned in her replied post at the end about both of their parents were at the PB production site on the last day of filming and they went for dinner together ....The author also thought they was looking at marriage in 2 years time...again, we dont know the thruth but the speculations came from there i think... :ph34r: 

You can go back to page 13 to read the exact words from the author :lol:

i  was the one who spread engagement rumours??! that's not true!! hahaha i said that i think that  they could be engaged and i think it's really likely--- i really do believe they will be married within 2 years though~ rb has said that she plans to get married and have children by 30 (i hope before, because gwg would be almost 40 :D

the pinyin for my name is shui mi tao (trans. : peach) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

It cracks me up how Reba and Vengo says they are single. Yet, when asked about the characteristics or behaviours related to romantic relationships,  they seem to know clearly what they like and how they behave in a relationship. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

30 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

It cracks me up how Reba and Vengo says they are single. Yet, when asked about the characteristics or behaviours related to romantic relationships,  they seem to know clearly what they like and how they behave in a relationship. 

actually, gwg has never said he was single. it's acknowledged by his fanbase that he 99% likely has a girlfriend. we also have instances of him slipping his tongue/giving hints that he has a girlfriend

ex. 2018 new years: he was asked what he plans to do during spring festival: "...uh, i think, spending it with people you are in love with... family..." (for chinese readers: ”一定要跟相爱的,呃,家人。。。“) 

asked what he did for favourite valentine's day (giving a girl he liked a giant bouquet of carnations (purple pink ones) (bc roses are too expensive) ) from his tone this is his current partner

edit: dlrb has also mentioned carnations before: for sweet dreams press conference someone asked her what flower she would think deng lun is like, and she said carnations (because she doesn't know that many)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 5

On 4/3/2020 at 5:18 PM, 水蜜桃 said:

let me tell you a secret: both rb's parents & gwg's parents were there the last day of filming for pillowbook-- it was also talked about how they weren't at the last celebratory dinner, and an anonymous source on zhihu said that they had gone out together for dinner...

Just curious, what is zhihu and how credible is it?

• Like 1

Hi @Arel Lee welcome aboard

Not sure how to to post it here but I saw one fan made video of GuangRe in Weibo, where they are counting the number of times GG will pat MM's back or GG will caress MM's ear or ears or hold her hand.... so sweet and funny... eagle eyes for the fan.

Luckily I like sweets and I <3 GG and MM 

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?extparam=光热CP&containerid=100808b5596a911f94f91daa5f330e54dc75e9&luicode=20000061&lfid=4467606503586791

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I've been shipping these two since I started watching Eternal Love. Now that I just finished watching Eternal Love of Dream, I am feeling sad because I'm already starting to miss V and D. I've been trying to find news about their relationship because I'm really shipping these two and I want them to end up together. I'm so lucky to find this thread. It's really hard for me to gather news about them since I don't know how to speak Chinese and most of the articles about them are in Chinese.

Right now, idk how to deal with the feeling of loneliness. I know the ending of Eternal Love of Dream was really fantastic but not seeing them anymore and not having anything to look forward too is really hitting me hard :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, 水蜜桃 said:

actually, gwg has never said he was single. it's acknowledged by his fanbase that he 99% likely has a girlfriend. we also have instances of him slipping his tongue/giving hints that he has a girlfriend

ex. 2018 new years: he was asked what he plans to do during spring festival: "...uh, i think, spending it with people you are in love with... family..." (for chinese readers: ”一定要跟相爱的,呃,家人。。。“) 

asked what he did for favourite valentine's day (giving a girl he liked a giant bouquet of carnations (purple pink ones) (bc roses are too expensive) ) from his tone this is his current partner

edit: dlrb has also mentioned carnations before: for sweet dreams press conference someone asked her what flower she would think deng lun is like, and she said carnations (because she doesn't know that many)

The slipped of tongue is so obvious there that he had to reiterate again that it is with FAMILY. He chose to use 相爱 (in love, used only for couple)  instead of 亲爱 (the general love which can be used for family) when he first answered. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5