[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

26 minutes ago, HeyheyheyJ said:
Saw this and wondering if we can have more comparision to support lol.

Then we would know our ship is sailing smoothly. 

Dear god, he tapped the poor girl! It doesn't look light btw. Hahaha.I also saw a video abt mm various kissing/romantic scene bts which always resulted in the guy laughing first, and the one with gg is the only one where she laughed first Hahaha

Found the vid, 

as usual i cannot link to weibo idk why, so i re-uploaded it. This video isn't mine btw

Edited by euphoenix
Adding the vid link
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, euphoenix said:

Dear god, he tapped the poor girl! It doesn't look light btw. Hahaha.I also saw a video abt mm various kissing/romantic scene bts which always resulted in the guy laughing first, and the one with gg is the only one where she laughed first Hahaha

Really? Can share the video?

Maybe she feel shy to have these scene together with him.

If later get too passionate, later things get out of hands. Thinking of that, I recalled one article saying the director felt that kisses too soft and need be more aggressive. Let just think these two are playing on a safer bet. 

I hope you understand my thoughts leading to... lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

The way Vengo introduced himself is so adorable

If I haven't misheard him he is saying approximately:

"Three lives, three world, you little fox will always be mine. Hello everyone, I am the actor, acting as DHDJ in Three lives, three world, pillow book, GWG."

I love the introduction. Laying down who little fox belongs to in front of everyone lol. 

This is me being a little too imaginative! But Vengo could have chosen other quotes from ELOD. I wonder if Reba was being mischievous and told him to say that as part of his introduction.

Thanks everyone for sharing all the interesting videos and bits on the couple.

So awesome how Reba gave the punishment. Vengo looked embarrassed and shy. I wonder if it is because of Reba or the punishment she suggested?  Interesting how some other actors looked at Vengo to see his reaction. 

I had a good laugh at Vengo's expense. He has good sportsmanship. He may not be the best at singing, but he gave it his best. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

39 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

"Three lives, three world, you little fox will always be mine. Hello everyone, I am the actor, acting as DHDJ in Three lives, three world, pillow book, GWG."

I love the introduction. Laying down who little fox belongs to in front of everyone lol. 

This is me being a little too imaginative! But Vengo could have chosen other quotes from ELOD. lol, I wonder if Reba was being mischievous and told him to say that as part of his introduction.

haha weibo community was talking about how lrl didn't introduce himself with jiheng but gwg did w fengjiu

i think gwg was completely caught off guard for the "special guest" we have photo comparison of his ear at a normal colour, then when he sees rb on the screen (it is so red) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

haha weibo community was talking about how lrl didn't introduce himself with jiheng but gwg did w fengjiu

i think gwg was completely caught off guard for the "special guest" we have photo comparison of his ear at a normal colour, then when he sees rb on the screen (it is so red) 

Oh, that is adorable! I always felt the other actors and MC on Happy Camp know about Reba and Vengo's relationship.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

well guys we now know exactly why jx (jaywalk) is the metal stick between two mandarin ducks...  (some extra points: happy camp is owned by mango television which is not affiliated w/ jaywalk) (we have some supporters, such as tencent & mango TV) 

they are so obvious!!! 

she was barely onscreen for 20 seconds and his ears were as red as a tomato!! (imagine what would happen if they were on the same stage...) 

see, i'm super trustworthy & accurate~ when everyone on weibo & tieba were like "no it can't be rb i don't think it will be rb" i (and only a few others) were like "i think it's rb!!!" 

remember that scene in pillowbook where they were voting on who would marry donghua, either fengjiu or zhihe? everyone voted for zhihe, but who ended up marrying donghua? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

The way Vengo introduced himself is so adorable. If I haven't misheard him he is saying approximately:

So awesome how Reba gave the punishment. Vengo looked embarrassed and shy. I wonder if it is because of Reba or the punishment she suggested?  

Super cute introduction for ELoD fans and his little fox :blush: He was blushing so hard. I think it's because of wifey on screen. He can't sing but he tried many times and looks confident. His reaction at the end of her vcr was like " Babe, just you wait.."

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

31 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

well guys we now know exactly why jx (jaywalk) is the metal stick between two mandarin ducks...  (some extra points: happy camp is owned by mango television which is not affiliated w/ jaywalk) (we have some supporters, such as tencent & mango TV) 

they are so obvious!!! 

she was barely onscreen for 20 seconds and his ears were as red as a tomato!! (imagine what would happen if they were on the same stage...) 

see, i'm super trustworthy & accurate~ when everyone on weibo & tieba were like "no it can't be rb i don't think it will be rb" i (and only a few others) were like "i think it's rb!!!" 

remember that scene in pillowbook where they were voting on who would marry donghua, either fengjiu or zhihe? everyone voted for zhihe, but who ended up marrying donghua? :D

You absolutely have great deduction skills! 

They are obvious when they are together. I think they unconsciously just stick to each other and behave like a couple. If they have been together since 2013, it is understandable, their behaviour towards each other have become instinctive. 

I was watching some clips of the couple. Reba and Vengo have both mentioned Reba can be unpredictable.  That she can behave very differently and Vengo have to be mentally prepared for that. Anyone know if Reba is known to be unpredictable with others?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

hiii everyone! it's me shuimitao and i'm back with my impending essay that i asked for an extension for... 

i was browsing tieba (safer & less toxic than weibo) (honestly v similar to reddit but the demographics is not 90% of white men ages 13-25) 

there's a post explaining their current/past/future relationship using tarot cards. is anyone interested in me translating that post (after i finish my essay ofc)? "love" this post if you're interested 

• Like 11
  • Love 13

2 minutes ago, ChibiLy said:

I was watching some clips of the couple. Reba and Vengo have both mentioned Reba can be unpredictable.  That she can behave very differently and Vengo have to mentally prepared for that. Anyone know if Reba is known to be unpredictable with others?

In his interviews, he often says Reba has multiples personality, 4 or more. He  needs to prepare himself according to each of them lol. Which is strange coming from a co-star / friend. But it is quite common in a romantic relationship. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

hiii everyone! it's me shuimitao and i'm back with my impending essay that i asked for an extension for... 

i was browsing tieba (safer & less toxic than weibo) (honestly v similar to reddit but the demographics is not 90% of white men ages 13-25) 

there's a post explaining their current/past/future relationship using tarot cards. is anyone interested in me translating that post (after i finish my essay ofc)? "love" this post if you're interested 

Please do! I look forward to it after you finish your essay.

5 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

In his interviews, he often says Reba has multiples personality, 4 or more. He  needs to prepare himself according to each of them lol. Which is strange coming from a co-star / friend. But it is quite common in a romantic relationship. 

So true! You made a good point. 

I wonder what the multiple personalities are. 

• Like 3

I see the clip again and it looked like Vengo tried not to smile wide by bitting his cheek and keeping his head down. But his ears gave him away:joy:. The happy camp team chose Reba as his close person so they must knew their relationship. Vengo seemed caught of guard. He probably tought the team wouldn't be that brave and chose someone safer like the actor who play Lian Song may be

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Shedmhundy29 said:

I've been a silent shipper of this two. I am so happy that at last I found a group whom I can share this joy with. Been watching drama's from korea and other cdramas but this is the first time I feel something after watching them first in TMOPB and their interactions with each other. The shipping for me intensified after watching them in ELOD like GW looks at her like she's the only person in the room or something. Those kind of stares that most actors don't show towards their leading lady. ❤❤❤

Welcome @Shedmhundy29 the special stare 

3 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Yes pls, after your essay is completed @水蜜桃

Thanks @ChibiLy I haven't seen that introduction clip...hmmm why indeed that line? Lol... Someone should ask Vengo next time, to explain more on mm's multiple personalities

3 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Super cute introduction for ELoD fans and his little fox :blush: He was blushing so hard. I think it's because of wifey on screen. He can't sing but he tried many times and looks confident. His reaction at the end was like " Babe, just you wait.."

True @LovelyLady, maybe someone will post something on their social acct? :)Or maybe if it's Reba's turn, he will be the one giving the punishment? 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, eery said:

I see the clip again and it looked like Vengo tried not to smile wide by bitting his cheek and keeping his head down. But his ears gave him away:joy:. The happy camp team chose Reba as his close person so they must knew their relationship. Vengo seemed caught of guard. He probably tought the team wouldn't be that brave and chose someone safer like the actor who play Lian Song may be

Luckily, happy camp knows what we wanted and they able to get MM to agree <3

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

xwb are very happy because it looks like Happy Camp is also a CP fan. Hehe..they inserted such sweet captions for GR which they didn't for the others. 

Caption : Is this still my Feng Jiu? 

Why did they caption it as " Is this still? " Maybe because the drama is over and she is no longer the Feng Jiu character to his Dong Hua but is now Reba to his Vengo? Heheh..

Screenshot-20200412-103049.jpg

Caption : My Xiao Jiu

Again, this shows that Happy Camp is linking to the CP instead of saying My good friend. Also, the name Xiao Jiu is used only in the mortal realm of ELoD. DH calls Feng Jiu Xiao Bai otherwise. So why did Happy Camp use Feng Jiu's mortal name? HEHEHEHE...

20200412-103153.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

I believe V might know that R was his mysterious friend (could be just his guess). There is a weibo post analyzing his expression:

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/139079966.html?weibo_id=4492716391728783

On the topic of his red ears though, my thought: for some reason, he might have thought at the time "oh they [the show production team] know about us! people will know!" . Hence he felt embarassed and excited at the same time (?!).

Thinking about it, after saying so many sweet things in the drama goodbye vid and introducing "...you little fox will always be mine..." right there, i would feel so embarassed if i thought people knew and saw through me! The feeling was like you knew you were obvious but you could not help yourself since you thought you could be excused as your character in the drama.....and then you felt like you were being stripped "naked" on the camera! :lol::lol::lol::P

I couldn't see why else he got red ears (itchy???hahaha). They have been close friends for 7 yrs, everybody knows! Why being shy? It didnt make sense either if he was the one chasing this relationship and saw her as his crush. Reba didnt show much but there were evidences she was into it too....(although i have to admit at one point, i thought he chased her becoz his sweetness was shown strongly, more than i could see from her)

ANYWAYS, ofcourse the most obvious reason for his embarassment was that he had to sing in front of everyone by himself, knowing his low skill in singing :sweatingbullets: :D

Btw, as far as i know, this was the 2nd time R agreed to be a guest friend on a show that V participated in (maybe more in the past? Idk). And the 1st was in one of his interviews.... In both occasions, R seemed to very much enjoy exposing his not-so-good points! :joy:(i.e. habit of saying "isnt it", making weird postures, bad singing...)

Sorry i wrote abit long on my thought lol :sweatingbullets:Thanks for reading but :lol: 

I dont understand chinese so i cannot wait for an english sub record of the show to know what she said...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Sorry, I don't know how to post image here. So it has become a link instead.

https://postimg.cc/q6H7M5qv

https://postimg.cc/6TG2JFzR

As you can see these 2 above, their mystery friend are category as friends or old village mate. So means should be close right? 

https://postimg.cc/WtKytqMC

But why Vengo, they choose Reba under working colleague. If they choose the other 2 in the friends categories, they can choose Yunlong but they did not. You get what I mean? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1