[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

29 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Ooo, didn't know this happened. When was this? When ELOD first came 

Yesterday? Lol it was @euphoenix who posted the picture for us, on page 30, her post had a hidden content...she even posted a weibo link previously but it didnt work for us, either deleted or private view :rolleyes: ~it was said to be not real though~ so please dont be too excited :P

• LOL 1

38 minutes ago, NVKN said:

Yesterday? Lol it was @euphoenix who posted the picture for us, on page 30, her post had a hidden content...she even posted a weibo link previously but it didnt work for us, either deleted or private view :rolleyes: ~it was said to be not real though~ so please dont be too excited :P

Ah OK lol probably fake then. Sigh... My little heart almost had a heart attack of excitement. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

Ah OK lol probably fake then. Sigh... My little heart almost had a heart attack of excitement. 

:joy::joy::joy: yep, i was there and felt exactly that!!!!

Although i knew it was fanmade, thanked to euphoenix warning, i couldnt help to read it and smiled *delusionally wishing it was true* hahahah:tounge_xd:

• LOL 1

48 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

it's fake hahahaha. righttt!! thats how i felt too when i woke up and saw that on weibo hahahah.

34 minutes ago, NVKN said:

:joy::joy::joy: yep, i was there and felt exactly that!!!!

Although i knew it was fanmade, thanked to euphoenix warning, i couldnt help to read it and smiled *delusionally wishing it was true* hahahah:tounge_xd:

i wish it were too, the caption words are really sweet. 

1 hour ago, HeyheyheyJ said:
Imagine you are Reba and has given this look by Vengo

How would you feel? 

i would kiss him right here and there, dont care the camera rolling or what, he's too cute.

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, NVKN said:

Thanks for helping with the translation @NVKN aww! If that was true, it would be awesome 'outing'.  Luckily @euphoenix told us earlier hahaha 

Welcome @nani-lyfe

@HeyheyheyJ really? Hopefully they give still share some goodies to us 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HeyheyheyJ said:

Imagine you are Reba and has given this look by Vengo

How would you feel? 

1 hour ago, euphoenix said:

it's fake hahahaha. righttt!! thats how i felt too when i woke up and saw that on weibo hahahah.

i wish it were too, the caption words are really sweet. 

i would kiss him right here and there, dont care the camera rolling or what, he's too cute.

14 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

Agree with you @euphoenix camera be d*MN haha stake my claim (delusional mode) lol he's so handsome and cute <3

what if Reba turned the tables on him and winked at him? 

who do you think would win?

tenor.gif?itemid=12073120

tenor.gif?itemid=12073114

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

Found this in Weibo, some clips about Vengo's happy camp guesting

Thank you for sharing. Poor staff got hit by a sword hahahaha.

And o gosh, vengo really can't sing to save his life. Thats the song from the old white snake legend right? (Uh oh, my age will be found out by this)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

as per google translate
#งานเหมือน Like even an interjection "我 的 妈呀" wǒ de mā ya!
Usually when we are with someone or talking to a lot of people, we will stick to the same words. The two of them have to be close. Which number does it have to say like this? May work together for a long time Stuck somewhere, probably normal

the gist of the translation to me, seems that they have the same "catch phrase" or exclamation... and people who have been together for a looooong time would be the ones who mimic each other :glasses:
tenor.gif?itemid=11554334
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, janegao4lyf said:

I trying to see the first clip the way he holding the female host is it the same as how he held Reba.

But I think I can't analyze.  LOL! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cottonbuds2011 said:

as per google translate
Usually when we are with someone or talking to a lot of people, we will stick to the same words. The two of them have to be close. Which number does it have to say like this? May work together for a long time Stuck somewhere, probably normal

the gist of the translation to me, seems that they have the same "catch phrase" or exclamation... and people who have been together for a looooong time would be the ones who mimic each other :glasses:

Vengo uttered the same phrase? Busted haha

Edited by janegao4lyf
Additional
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, cottonbuds2011 said:
as per google translate
Usually when we are with someone or talking to a lot of people, we will stick to the same words. The two of them have to be close. 

Could be could be. Maybe she rubbed off on him when they were filming pillowbook coz i seems to remember in one of the bts. When vengo was in chen ye hair, he squatted down and tried to lift reba up in his arms while screaming, "wo de tian ya, do you really want me to stand up?" 

• LOL 4