[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

9 minutes ago, Shane Tricia Facultad said:

Hi all! Need your help! Saw this vid on instagram and was wondering if anyone knows what show gg and mm were on where mm was wearing a pale yellow sleeveless dress and gg was in a pale blue long-sleeved dress shirt. Looked like a talk show, i think?

that's the interview i talked about that disappeared. we can't find any videos of it, but people who said they watched it said they went public with their relationship. this was when both of them were not famous yet, i think it was around 2014-2015? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

that's the interview i talked about that disappeared. we can't find any videos of it, but people who said they watched it said they went public with their relationship. this was when both of them were not famous yet, i think it was around 2014-2015? 

Omg! No wonder! Been looking for this vid for a long time! And it disappeared?! Huhuhu.... Definitely a conspiracy! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

haha no that's a joke (but really it is always near march) you see, these "smear campaigns" don't really do anything to us, guangre shippers, but to the general audience, it works. so when we say something about gr, they'll be like "haha gwg? isn't dating like, ma yili?" or "gwg? he's married already and has 2 kids!" 

i don't think jw notices that it's always near the same time 

Lol,  I thought they all collectively set a reminder to start the smear campaign :sweatingbullets:, hahaha, I was like "wow, it's like they are a hive mind!". 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

Hmmm, but everything on the internet lasts forever, I believe in the power of the guangre supersleuths! Do we know what show they were on at that time?

• Like 2

DAOE think their weibo names are sorta a couple thing? gg is "affectionate GWG", and mm's is "Dear DR". I think in a clip I saw gg commented in an interview an author or webnovel writer from his younger years used to sign off using "affectionate" and he said that's why he added it to his name, for the nostalgia and prob. bc he liked how it sounded,  has DR ever commented on her wb name, it's like gg is writing to mm, and vice versa?

Maybe I'm delusional though:

fetchimage.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Hmmm, but everything on the internet lasts forever, I believe in the power of the guangre supersleuths! Do we know what show they were on at that time?

13 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

DAOE think their weibo names are sorta a couple thing? gg is "affectionate GWG", and mm's is "Dear DR". I think in a clip I saw gg commented in an interview an author or webnovel writer from his younger years used to sign off using "affectionate" and he said that's why he added it to his name, for the nostalgia and prob. bc he liked how it sounded,  has DR ever commented on her wb name, it's like gg is writing to mm, and vice versa?

that interview/show is called 说剧实话 (say the truth about the drama) if you search the chinese name  + 迪丽热巴 (dlrb) then the zhihu question pops up as well as some already deleted tabloid articles. 

yeah in the fandom we like to joke they have cp weibo names- i don't think she's ever commented on why she's called herself DEAR-DLRB though. 

however, when tmpb was airing, she posted a picture of fengjiu in her maid outfit and captioned it: "tonight i am not the beautiful li huizhen or dear- dlrb, but i am the affectionate bai fengjiu" 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

that interview/show is called 说剧实话 (say the truth about the drama) if you search the chinese name  + 迪丽热巴 (dlrb) then the zhihu question pops up as well as some already deleted tabloid articles. 

Wow, someone was very thorough when scrubbing the internet. :tired:

23 minutes ago, 水蜜桃 said:

yeah in the fandom we like to joke they have cp weibo names- i don't think she's ever commented on why she's called herself DEAR-DLRB though. 

however, when tmpb was airing, she posted a picture of fengjiu in her maid outfit and captioned it: "tonight i am not the beautiful li huizhen or dear- dlrb, but i am the affectionate bai fengjiu" 

:scream: 

Is calling oneself "affectionate" something popular in Chinese internet culture/ greater culture or is this specific just to these two? 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Is calling oneself "affectionate" something popular in Chinese internet culture/ greater culture or is this specific just to these two? 

nope she was specifically referring to gwg's weibo name

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

i also can't find it anymore, but i saw a post saying they have photos that both of them signed. that's fake news. we were warned about this on weibo, those are fake. jx (jiaxing =jaywalk) wouldn't change their policy so quickly. 

Oh that's fake? Too bad. Poor reba and vengo

4 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

There's actually a way to view old content, deleted site/content through https://archive.org/web/ 

But you need to know the link, for example if there's a deleted article when you click it says link can't be found, they will pull the info from any saved cached. Not sure whether it works with China sites though. I tried to find the deleted articles as well but mostly all new articles, the search doesn't take me back to 2014 articles :huh:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

32 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

There's actually a way to view old content, deleted site/content through https://archive.org/web/ 

But you need to know the link, for example if there's a deleted article when you click it says link can't be found, they will pull the info from any saved cached. Not sure whether it works with China sites though. I tried to find the deleted articles as well but mostly all new articles, the search doesn't take me back to 2014 articles :huh:

yeah we can't find any links or anything, because the interview was pulled so quickly and because it's so old- however, there were tabloid articles that i was able to read using google's saved versions, but they didn't really contain anything of substance, just short sentences & provocative photos of women. those tabloid articles were deleted around 2-3 days after they were published. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

14 minutes ago, Jessica840 said:

Wish I knew what it said... being an international fan that doesn’t know mandarin sucks.

The page translated to english by google. It's quite easy to understant the gist of it. It speculates that the ring  Reba wore at the wedding dress photoshoot was actually her real engagement ring from V. Wild:flushed:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, eery said:

The page translated to english by google. It's quite easy to understant the gist of it. It speculates that the ring  Reba wore at the wedding dress photoshoot was actually her real engagement ring from V. Wild:flushed:

The author's evidence and argument are quite convincing! No wonder there are rumors of engagement floating around.

If they are engaged, I admire them as a couple. Being in the entertainment industry isnt easy. But for them to develop their own career and sustained their relationship takes alot of hard work and commitment from both sides.

37 minutes ago, Jessica840 said:

Can someone please translate this video are they talking about vengo and Reba ? https://youtu.be/ZD8doAmPQ0c

I think the guy is basically saying that DH and FJ are very affectionate on set? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, omfgskye said:

Can you guys recommend me a series/movie where GWG and Reba are acting as a couple?

As far as I know, only in this 3 series they acted as couple

Vlove - not sure if they end up together or not

Ten miles of peach blossom 

Eternal love of dreams 

Then the movie, but vengo is supporting actor but their scenes are funny. Forgotten the title, you can google it. @omfgskye

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 水蜜桃 said:

@Shane Tricia Facultad @水蜜桃

Oh! I remember seeing pics of that video in one of YouTube CP clips...yeah the way they look at each other <3

I find it unlikely that nobody has a copy or no one has come out to talk about it. Does that mean jx is that powerful or the c-ent entertainment has an ironclad rules....sad

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Jessica840 said:

Can someone please translate this video are they talking about vengo and Reba ? https://youtu.be/ZD8doAmPQ0c

“热巴姐,热巴姐肯定不会叫光哥叔叔呀,顶多叫一句,想想怎么叫的啊,叫的最多的还是“老东华”吧, 就是一定要加一个“老”字。。。” 袁雨萱 (成玉)

"帝君和凤九的狗粮啊,真的是,真的是吃的我们好惨啊。。。连线不了你们的帝君,因为没有跟他说好,他现在可能在天庭里睡觉呢,或是谈恋爱。。。帝君和谁谈恋爱?你们懂的呀。。。我已经吃了一部剧的狗粮了,我-哪儿哪儿都有他们,”  戴向宇(聂初寅)

trans: 

"reba sister, of course reba sister would not call guang brother "uncle", at most she would call him, let me think, she would call him "old donghua", she always adds the "old"..." yuan yuxuan (cheng yu)

"dijun & fengjiu's PDA, really, poor us who had to see it... i can't reach your dijun, because i didn't tell him beforehand... he might be in a pagoda sleeping, or dating... who is dijun dating? you guys already know! i've already had to suffer through an entire drama's worth of PDA, they're everywhere" dai xiangyu (nie chuyin) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4