[Drama 2017] Return of Bok Dan Ji, 돌아온 복단지, Many Thanks for all your comments and support.

0ly40

6 hours ago, papermall said:

Do you have a source?  

I mean 120 episodes is a long time but if he is leaving he must have gotten another gig for a musical or another drama. The ratings for this drama are pretty normal - not great, it is a good drama but it doesn't seem to stick out from the rest. 

Also, just from the last episode, it looks like he is playing a character who has a reoccurring illness again so I have a feeling he could pass away very soon. 

It is in Chinese. If you still want the source, I can send it to your Inbox. The person said it was mentioned during the Press Conference. Not sure how authentic it is but I'll just follow the drama as is where is. 

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MG and SJ are both in the wrong. If they were going to hold on to their love in their hearts then no matter what they should never have married other people. It's a disservice to themselves and to the people that care about them. DJ does not need this from a man she obviously loves and knows has someone else in his heart and neither does JW.

MG is nothing but a glutton for punishment knowing how her mother is and what she had done to his family in the past. If neither of them could find a way to be with one another years ago then they should have both let go of the feelings they had for one another. Now the situation is so much more complicated because they have other innocent people involved. Not to mention children.

Given that MG is constantly seeming to be ill once again I can't help but think that one of his close calls may result in his death or that SJ's mom may meddle in his medical affairs to try to facilitate his death to get him out the way. It would be interesting if he does survive to leave DJ and be with SJ but I have a feeling that may not be the case. I hate to say it but it would serve SJ right if she lost MG. She is actively emotionally cheating with another woman's husband. A woman she has met and talked to and knows to be a nice person and has seen the man's daughter he has with the woman because the child is the friend of the child she secretly had by him. Half siblings that have obviously gravitated to one another. SJ knows her mothers view point on MG she only brings more trouble to him by still meeting and holding him in her heart. These secret meetings where they end up hugging one another. are a mess.

I have to ask who took pictures of DJ and sent it to JW? There is no doubt that the evil Brother and his wife are going to do all they can to get JW out. Jealousy, envy and greed are big factors but also because the brother and his wife are jealous that the father prefers SJ and JW over them. Its just too bad that these two will do something I bet to ruin JW and SJ either may not be not be able to do anything or will not want to. (Could she also die with MG?) 

DJ and JW are both innocent and their meetings are the same. Both are building towards friendship and eventually love now. As I mentioned before DJ will be the person to make JW want to start again to learn from his mistakes in thinking money or prestige is better. Once you have it and lost it due to others its a bitter pill to swallow but JW will have DJ around to start again. Even if they argue and bicker she will be the one to help him get up again.

Frankly I wish they would hurry and get to that point so we can get on with the story.. I still hope they start to sub this drama soon.

On 5/24/2017 at 4:19 AM, UnniSarah said:

Annyeonghaseyo Chingu 

I thought a wealthy man falls in love with Do Ji??

Where does it say the wealthy man will fall from his stations??? 

I'm confused also @UnniSarah

Ok thanks everyone for your comments, Now I get the gist of the story.. The two kids are half brother and sister..  SJ mother always plays some ruthless and cunning character..

On 5/30/2017 at 5:27 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

MG and SJ are both in the wrong. If they were going to hold on to their love in their hearts then no matter what they should never have married other people. It's a disservice to themselves and to the people that care about them. DJ does not need this from a man she obviously loves and knows has someone else in his heart and neither does JW.

@Ldy Gmerm  You are so right about still loing one another but married to other people.. I think somehow after all is said and done him and MG still won;t be together.. When it comes to DJ she knew what she was getting herself into. I know she was infactuated with him but marrying him was the last things she should have done..    

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I was looking for the episode as well. The website said that it would air episode 11 today I wonder if they changed it at the last min.

@Ldy Gmerm on the website it says Episode 12 will be air tomorrow that means episode 11 is already aired today  

2 hours ago, euraka said:

@Ldy Gmerm on the website it says Episode 12 will be air tomorrow that means episode 11 is already aired today  

I can not find episode 11 anywhere and like you I see they are saying for today and 12 for 6/1 but I think they did not show 11 today or for some reason it has slipped through the cracks. I think it may not have been broadcast today and they have a mistake on the site if not then even if it came on at a later time ondemandkorea should have it at least.

1 hour ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I can not find episode 11 anywhere and like you I see they are saying for today and 12 for 6/1 but I think they did not show 11 today or for some reason it has slipped through the cracks. I think it may not have been broadcast today and they have a mistake on the site if not then even if it came on at a later time ondemandkorea should have it at least.

@Ldy Gmerm exactly what I thought, it is editing mistake anyways we will find out tomorrow, besides there are no video cuts on MBCYoutube channel

I don't really know how I feel about the relationship between MG &SJ,  it is really toxic yes their love is story is tragic and they still love each other but what they are doing is not right  I really feel sorry for DJ & JW though they both knew what they are getting into as time pass by i thought MG will love DJ just a little bit more yes he cares about her and every time he promised her he  will make her happy and I can't see him keeping that promise

as much as I sympathise with MG I hate him when he make a fuss seeing SJ hand scratched come on it nothing while  he let his wife who gave him her organs and still recovering from the surgery work. this is why I hate first love crap 

Preview 

It's good that MG's father hit MG and SJ's mother slapped SJ for staying out the whole night. They really deserved it. Despite being married with spouses, both of them still yearn for each other. MG even confesses to SJ that he could not forget about her knowing that they shouldn't meet. If MG weren't so sick that night, I won't be surprised if SJ becomes pregnant with another MG's baby. I am full of sympathy for DJ. She was frantically trying to contact MG and worrying about him the whole night. When MG woke up, he couldn't be bothered to even call her and was happily eating breakfast with SJ which she specially cooked for him. SMH. 

JW realised that both his mother-in-law and SJ lied about her whereabouts the night before. At the same time, DJ is determined to find out who saved MG. Now that the 4 of them has met, it will be a matter of time MG and SJ's relationship will be revealed. Both JW and DJ will be shocked. I wonder if MG can figure out that SH is his son judging by SH's age. 

I really like Lee Pil Mo,  but sometimes his characters richard simmons me off.  This character reminds me of the other drama he was in with Kim So Yeon.  Kinda.

i think I'll have to wait until episode 70 too.  I can't take all the angst.

I was very impressed with Ko Se Won's acting in I'll Give You The Stars and The Moon when I accidentally watched it on TV. So I watched Don't Know Her because many Chinese fans on the internet recommended it which was great as well. After that I didn't follow his work at all as I'm not into daily drama at all...

I watched this one because strangely I can watch it with subs in my region. But after the first four episodes I stopped because the plot and the main characters' acting are not convincing for me yet, maybe have to look again after 50+ episodes...

On 6/2/2017 at 11:30 PM, rikimaiu said:

It's good that MG's father hit MG and SJ's mother slapped SJ for staying out the whole night. They really deserved it. Despite being married with spouses, both of them still yearn for each other. MG even confesses to SJ that he could not forget about her knowing that they shouldn't meet. If MG weren't so sick that night, I won't be surprised if SJ becomes pregnant with another MG's baby. I am full of sympathy for DJ. She was frantically trying to contact MG and worrying about him the whole night. When MG woke up, he couldn't be bothered to even call her and was happily eating breakfast with SJ which she specially cooked for him. SMH. 

JW realised that both his mother-in-law and SJ lied about her whereabouts the night before. At the same time, DJ is determined to find out who saved MG. Now that the 4 of them has met, it will be a matter of time MG and SJ's relationship will be revealed. Both JW and DJ will be shocked. I wonder if MG can figure out that SH is his son judging by SH's age. 

I am so glad they get the scolding from their perspective parents but it won't make any difference , the heart wants what the heart wants I am not giving an excuse what they are doing is so wrong on so many levels but it is not something that they can control I mean their feelings but they can control their action , MG is a user he used DJ knowing she likes him and not feel the same way ask her to marry him to save his father he even registered their marriage without consulting or talk to her before the wedding ceremony, even though SJ paid for the surgery the one who saved his life is DJ by giving her organ, and work hard to provide for the family   

I can see how DJ will feel when she finds out about the relationship between MG&SJ they just fool her and betrayed her, unlike DJ they can't fool JW he is smart and not mention a former prosecutor  somehow he has 6th sense it won't be long before he figures it out  I wish there will be a sub I am starIing to give up we might not get one 

Archived