[Drama 2017] Return of Bok Dan Ji, 돌아온 복단지, Many Thanks for all your comments and support.

0ly40

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Annyeonghaseyo Chingu 

I thought a wealthy man falls in love with Do Ji??

Where does it say the wealthy man will fall from his stations??? 

@UnniSarah actually I am confused with the synopsis  I am waiting till the English version is available on MBC global when it does I will post it with character description 

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ina111
4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Annyeonghaseyo Chingu 

I thought a wealthy man falls in love with Do Ji??

Where does it say the wealthy man will fall from his stations??? 

@UnniSarah That wasn't clear to me either.

It says in JW's character description that one day he loses his position, assets, relationships and honor through some unfair events and that his life completely collapses. The most unbearable thing to him is having his son taken away. He must fight to prove his innocence, and to get back some honor and his son. It also says that BDJ holds a secret key for him to start this fight. (My rough understanding of the text here.)

Does anyone happen to know why JW and SH(son) didn't want to tell SJ about enrolling in a hagwon? 

30 minutes ago, ina111 said:

@UnniSarah That wasn't clear to me either.

It says in JW's character description that one day he loses his position, assets, relationships and honor through some unfair events and that his life completely collapses. The most unbearable thing to him is having his son taken away. He must fight to prove his innocence, and to get back some honor and his son. It also says that BDJ holds a secret key for him to start this fight. (My rough understanding of the text here.)

Does anyone happen to know why JW and SH(son) didn't want to tell SJ about enrolling in a hagwon? 

Chingu @ina111  Kamsahhamnida  ...감사참니다  ,  I hope I have written it right... I finally mastered some of korean alphabet.  I am using the laptop  Microsoft ME  keyboard having a a hard time distinguishing   (ㅎ )   and that  ( ㅊ)  .  I can write J and H but not when i am using key board. 

If somone can help me find the right Hanguel Keyboard to practice my Hanguel.  Please send me a message I would really appreciate it. 

MY guess is though JW will loose everything through the actions of others (I feel like he will be setup to take a fall to get him out of the way.) Once he is at his lowest he will again be running into DJ. DJ will be what a. gets him back up to fight to gain back his honor and b. teach him the true meaning of love and family. 

I can't believe MG he is hugging SJ in the preview that is cheating isn't it enough he never give his wife his heart now he is doing this, I am so sure the moment he finds out about the existence of his son he will leave DJ&HS

Guest ina111

@euraka @0ly40 Thank you for bringing us the videos.

I'm looking forward to that meeting between DJ and SJ from the next episode preview.

3 hours ago, euraka said:

I can't believe MG he is hugging SJ in the preview that is cheating isn't it enough he never give his wife his heart now he is doing this, I am so sure the moment he finds out about the existence of his son he will leave DJ&HS

I hope that we're not headed that way. MG strikes me as a guy who would not cheat or abandon his family. Of course, I might be wrong. I do have some sympathy for SJ and his situation, but it's wrong for them to keep meeting. They need to stop immediately.

I felt sorry for JW during his argument with SJ today. She accused him of not thinking of SH's well-being as much as she does. He pushed her to say what she means by that, because he knew that the subtext was him not being SH's bio father. She replied with something like (my rough understanding) "If you really thought of SH as much as I did, if you were like other fathers, given that the child nearly got kidnapped at the hagwon, would you just hand him off again without even a secretary there? You only think about how to curry favor with SH, you don't think about him with sincerity." :( 

I don't know if SJ really feels that way about JW or if she is just panicking about SH getting close to MG's family. She could probably just tell JW who DJ is, and JW would understand why she wants to avoid that hagwon.
It's ironic that SJ is the one who pulled strings to get little HS enrolled in the hagwon. (MG's family wouldn't have been able to afford it otherwise.)

I don't understand for the life of me why SJ mom hates MG this much  I mean she destroyed his father business and further try to ruin him by throwing him in jail unless he married anyone 

I feel sorry for DJ she pour her heart out to SJ not knowing who she is , DJ gratitude towards SJ is so high, it really upset me when I watch the preview MG definitely cheating on DJ I can see he torn apart between two fine women the love of his life and the woman who saved him and his father 

the parallel  in today's episode amazing the encounter between JW and DJ is just innocent while MG and SJ so intense and painful to watch 

Preview 

another mystery is why JW wants to be married to SJ and received all this humiliation, his mom was right when she said money is not everything so why he has to be treated this way  I don't get it I can understand if SJ loves him and respect him they don't even share a bed so what is the point  and SJ brother and his wife are nasty people  it i not JW fault that their father is not accepting the son it is because lazy and womanizer 

Poor DJ she will be heartbroken when she finds out the truth 

Spoiler

I watched the latest episodes and its hard for me to put blame any of the 4 main characters. 

I was confused at first but I now see how the writer is moving the characters to who they may end up with!  

I'm just going to rant out my annoyance with this drama. 

MG is way too nice for his own good. I understand that he wants to pay back SJ paying for the medical fees and may still have feeling for her, but you have a wife who gave you one of her organs to save you and you also have child together. I feel so bad for DJ knowing that MG doesn't love her 100%. I have a feeling his good nature will be his downfall. 

I see now how JW will fall in love with DJ, she is a total opposite of SJ and she is showing him that there is more to life than money or status.

The only way that I can see SJ with a better life is to cut off all ties to her family. 

Can anyone please translate/summarize this fan made character map ?- http://goodnine.tistory.com/252

On 2017-5-23 at 0:12 PM, rikimaiu said:

I don't know if this is true but I read from a Chinese forum and someone mentioned that LPM will be leaving the drama after 20+ episodes. If so, his character MG will die which will make DJ single again. 

Do you have a source?  

I mean 120 episodes is a long time but if he is leaving he must have gotten another gig for a musical or another drama. The ratings for this drama are pretty normal - not great, it is a good drama but it doesn't seem to stick out from the rest. 

Also, just from the last episode, it looks like he is playing a character who has a reoccurring illness again so I have a feeling he could pass away very soon. 

5 hours ago, papermall said:

I watched the latest episodes and its hard for me to put blame any of the 4 main characters. 

I was confused at first but I now see how the writer is moving the characters to who they may end up with!  

I'm just going to rant out my annoyance with this drama. 

MG is way too nice for his own good. I understand that he wants to pay back SJ paying for the medical fees and may still have feeling for her, but you have a wife who gave you one of her organs to save you and you also have child together. I feel so bad for DJ knowing that MG doesn't love her 100%. I have a feeling his good nature will be his downfall. 

I see now how JW will fall in love with DJ, she is a total opposite of SJ and she is showing him that there is more to life than money or status.

The only way that I can see SJ with a better life is to cut off all ties to her family. 

Can anyone please translate/summarize this fan made character map ?- http://goodnine.tistory.com/252

we really need a sub to understand fully, from what I can see MG never stopped loving SJ and he only feels indebted towards DJ  normally all MBC drama has character description in English on MBC Global  it is late probably they will post it by next week  I am waiting for it maybe we will find some clarity 

Archived