[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

@blueroses you can sense the immediate connection, PBY always leaning towards PHS. She's so lovely being generous with Ji soo on compliments so he won't feel third wheeling during interview. PHS just stares at her without batting an eyelash. There are also times PBY doesn't want to be caught off guard with PHS, noticed that? 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kookiecake said:

@blueroses you can sense the immediate connection, PBY always leaning towards PHS. She's so lovely being generous with Ji soo on compliments so he won't feel third wheeling during interview. PHS just stares at her without batting an eyelash. There are also times PBY doesn't want to be caught off guard with PHS, noticed that? 

Yes, agreed! I'm sorry, but when I look at them, nothing screams "just friends" to me. The chemistry just oozes from the screen. I hope that for the rest of the month, they get to hang out and be happy together and... whatever is meant to happen will happen <3 

And OK a few seconds of fan girl, why is PHS SO good looking? Jesssssssssssssussssss. All the outfits he wore in the stills. ON POINT. 

I keep watching the good bye video. I don't know how anyone can look at them in that video and see nothing between them haha but I guess this is the power of interpretation! And of course, I could always be wrong...

@blueroses imma join you on this fan girl business. Every time I see him, my heart does a little skip. So if mine is doing this how can PBY's not? Unless she's not human. I agree, he looks so hot in everything he wears and his wardrobe isn't that expensive compared to bigger stars like LMH (and frankly PHS looks wayyy better).  

I love how naturally they gravitate towards each other and how PHS eyes get that smoldering look. Gosh! I just can't anymore! I hope they enjoy the rest of their April with their Bali and Singapore trips and just enjoy and live in the moment. 

7 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

@blueroses imma join you on this fan girl business. Every time I see him, my heart does a little skip. So if mine is doing this how can PBY's not? Unless she's not human. I agree, he looks so hot in everything he wears and his wardrobe isn't that expensive compared to bigger stars like LMH (and frankly PHS looks wayyy better).  

I love how naturally they gravitate towards each other and how PHS eyes get that smoldering look. Gosh! I just can't anymore! I hope they enjoy the rest of their April with their Bali and Singapore trips and just enjoy and live in the moment. 

<3 To me, he is SOOOOOOOOOOO much more attractive than LMH. No offense to LMH fans, but I do not see his appeal lol I do like that he is very tall! 

I KNOWWWWWWWWWW. The way he looks at her... I'm just like :blush:

Anyone notice that pby gave a look at phs when they were talking about timing (when jisoo said he would confess)? I swear this shipping thing turns me into an eagle eye. 

Hi Chingus!!! Finally back home after a long week.... have been trying to find interviews of PBY but there is really very little. She did appear in variety shows but most of them are for fun and entertainmenthe purpose. I just got the vibe that she is indeed a very lovable and pleasant person but can't find out further details on her likes and views. 

Anyway for today bts and goodbye videos... I can feel a lot of PHS 'adoration towards PBY.  Seems like she is a bit conscious... very slight.. if we watch carefully.... maybe she was in the public since young age and plus she is in Mama Agency... so she is really being very careful to avoid unnecessary scandals.

Having said that, I can feel that she has positive feeling for PHS. Whether it will really turn into love or will they take a step forward, time will tell. When dust had settled, they can then see through their inner feelings and she can take a step forward. 

At this moment, I can feel more from PHS side. Although he was touchy with his other co-stars before, this time round, he seems to be open and yet careful at the same time. He always observed the reactions of PBY, always!!!!!!! The other co-stars, to me, he seems quite 'reckless' even NJH where they have a strong group of shippers. 

Just my 2 cends thoughts! :-)

Hello, I've been reading silently for a very long time. As an ahjumma fan, I usually don't join in since I find it hard to get THAT excited about pretty much anything but this pair just....I couldn't help it hahaha

I've only seen Park Hyungsik in What happens to my family because my mom was watching it on TV. At that time I thought his acting was pretty natural. I don't usually watch dramas but ran out of stuff to watch a week ago, so when I saw Strong Woman Do Bong Soon on the front page on viu and saw Hyungsik in the banner...I thought ok just watch it.

The show was fun and all the actors and characters were likable; most certainly the chemistry between PHS and PBY was very good so I kept watching and then saw the BTS. To be honest, by the time I got to ep 10, I was more a fan of the BTS videos than I am of the drama itself (though I really like the drama!)

PHS and PBY's interactions in the BTS videos (and promo videos, press conference etc) are really so infectious! They seem so genuinely happy that as a viewer, I started to smile as I watched too.

Now this is a shipping thread so my thoughts about this pair:

- some people say that PHS is a method actor and stays in character between takes but I think AMH as a character possibly has many similarities to his own character. I just don't get the feeling he's being super guarded/cautious in all of these videos that we've seen

- PBY sometimes seems a bit conscious and seems to work on staying professional while maintaing a fun atmosphere but I don't think any of the smiles aren't genuine either

For the atmosphere to be that bright all the time, for you to be so physically comfortable with someone coming into your personal space, even if there's no romantic interest, you really do have to like the person as a person. At the very very least I think that's what they have (hey, tbh this is hard enough to encounter as it is!)

For those of us who've had the chance to ever encounter someone like that, I think you'll know what I mean when I say, it's actually very hard even for the people involved to tell if you've met your best buddy or your best match. The line is...incredibly fuzzy.

To take a leaf from the drama itself...all it takes is that one step! And because the line is fuzzy, that one step could be the ultimate success or the ultimate failure (I failed :)). 

It looks like they've got a good thing going between them; I hope they take their time and will continue to bless us with their bright smiles together for a long time to come!

I found a shippers thread on Baidu and the shippers there are super eagle-eyed! Might translate a bit if I find time ((´∀`))ノ

4 hours ago, Mings30 said:

Anyone notice that pby gave a look at phs when they were talking about timing (when jisoo said he would confess)? I swear this shipping thing turns me into an eagle eye. 

Hello MingMing :D I noticed that , too. I was like "oOoOoooh Someone is giving HS some hints!"

I am happy to see them all smiling and bright on their last filming day and the good-bye video was giving me so much positive vibes from these  lovely persons. It wasn't all drama and tears and sadness like other projects coming to an end. It was very light-hearted atmosphere. PBY and PHS are really happy viruses.  In the new BTS our puppy couple are being their cute selves again. I can't wait to see today's episode followed with new BTS .

and Happy easter everyone !

giphy.gif

@alieneI hope you can share with us what baidu is saying about our couple. Almost every commentary I have read seems to be in favor of them. How can one not? Their BTS interactions seems so genuine and PHS just seems so fasincated by her by how he always throws his head back to laugh about everything she does. They're the genuine hearty laughs too that you reserve for someone you admire. The end commentary , I feel like they share a special bond and it does seem like JS is the 3rd wheel.  With High Society, PHS still maintained a level of professionalism with LJY and I didn't get the same vibe from them as I do with puppy couple and it just isn't from PHS end but I also feel from PBY end --even though she is a bit more reserved, there is also some admiration on her end. 

It reallly is about timing and taking that one step forward. I am patient and will wait with @blueroses. 

Really so sad this drama is ending! 

2 hours ago, TeBe said:

Hello MingMing :D I noticed that , too. I was like "oOoOoooh Someone is giving HS some hints!"

I am happy to see them all smiling and bright on their last filming day and the good-bye video was giving me so much positive vibes from these  lovely persons. It wasn't all drama and tears and sadness like other projects coming to an end. It was very light-hearted atmosphere. PBY and PHS are really happy viruses.  In the new BTS our puppy couple are being their cute selves again. I can't wait to see today's episode followed with new BTS .

and Happy easter everyone !

Right? Haha she was like telling him to do something about their timing (or did we happen to over analyse everything haha). Today jtbc is so kind that they give us so many photo stills I wish they will still give us something even after the end of this drama 

Gosh This overly attached feeling, I guess my Friday and Saturday next week won't be the same anymore...

happy easter everyone! 

The only couple I have shipped is the SongSong couple and they have never downright denied their relationship but continue to feed us with hints. I don't mind if our puppy couple goes the same route. 

Todays episode and that piano kiss with the tear from MH---was that tear necessary or a PHS added emotion? I am so going to miss this drama to bits that it's not funny anymore 

@Wanderlust Sure! I've not posted much on Soompi though so friends in this thread please let me know if I broke any rules posting and I'll fix it right away...

original post by 沂笙庭 on Baidu's Park Hyungsik Park Boyoung forum : https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5030407824 

Opinions are not mine; this is just a summarized translation of what the original chinese posts.

This poster goes through the BTS videos in the probable order that they were shot in order to look at how the interactions have changed between PHS and PBY with time.

1. She starts with the one where they are shooting the scene where Bong Soon beats up the gangsters who're bullying the buss driver with the little kids in the bus and AMH calls the police. (I can't find the video...)

She believes this was shot early on during the production, and it is clear from both their expressions and their body language that they're not as close as they seem in later BTS. PBY's attitude towards PHS seems to be how you would treat a pretty dongsaeng and PHS describes PBY as someone he's honored to work with (but you can see the corner of his mouth is upturned), so the poster thinks that PHS must have been happy about it.

2. Next she goes on to the arm wrestling BTS 

She's guessing that this scene was shot sometime in december and her opinion is that while they're starting to joke around with each other in this BTS, while PHS does try to make PBY laugh, he does seem to be a bit mindful of not going overboard. Between 1:33-1:56 of the video, she observes that PHS starts by watching the filming standing, but later goes and sits beside PBY on the sofa. After they laugh at Secretary Gong, the exchange a quick look with each other, and sit up again at the same time.

3. Then there's the Min Sook bts scene, 

This scene too, she believes was shot earlier given that it came out in the episode 0 show. She says that when Jisoo enters the room, PBY greets him normally, then she jokingly greets PHS as Minsook. The poster notes that essentially, PBY's attitude towards both men is the same, but in later interviews and the press conference, she's visibly closer with PHS.

PBY then laughs that PHS's even wearing stockings and high heels. The poster notes that PBY's manner here is very much like how one would tease a dongsaeng. In this BTS, PBY feels very much like the noona and senior actress to the 2 younger actotrs and she tries to take care of them. She says on PHS's side it's a bit different; he seems to be blushing a little at PBY's teasing, since it must have felt a bit embarrassing to be in that getup.

(I don't notice the blushing but he does sigh quite a bit at her teasing though hahahah.)

She finds that this BTS came up in episode 0, and when they were asking PBY to pick if PHS or Jisoo's crossdressing was better and PBY picked Jisoo, PHS's mock angry reply and their bickering seemed more flirty than their exchange in the BTS video itself

Long post...will continue later! Again, please let me know if I broke any forum rules; will fix it asap!

1 hour ago, aliene said:

@Wanderlust Sure! I've not posted much on Soompi though so friends in this thread please let me know if I broke any rules posting and I'll fix it right away...

original post by 沂笙庭 on Baidu's Park Hyungsik Park Boyoung forum : https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5030407824 

Opinions are not mine; this is just a summarized translation of what the original chinese posts.

This poster goes through the BTS videos in the probable order that they were shot in order to look at how the interactions have changed between PHS and PBY with time.

1. She starts with the one where they are shooting the scene where Bong Soon beats up the gangsters who're bullying the buss driver with the little kids in the bus and AMH calls the police. (I can't find the video...)

She believes this was shot early on during the production, and it is clear from both their expressions and their body language that they're not as close as they seem in later BTS. PBY's attitude towards PHS seems to be how you would treat a pretty dongsaeng and PHS describes PBY as someone he's honored to work with (but you can see the corner of his mouth is upturned), so the poster thinks that PHS must have been happy about it.

2. Next she goes on to the arm wrestling BTS 

She's guessing that this scene was shot sometime in december and her opinion is that while they're starting to joke around with each other in this BTS, while PHS does try to make PBY laugh, he does seem to be a bit mindful of not going overboard. Between 1:33-1:56 of the video, she observes that PHS starts by watching the filming standing, but later goes and sits beside PBY on the sofa. After they laugh at Secretary Gong, the exchange a quick look with each other, and sit up again at the same time.

3. Then there's the Min Sook bts scene, 

This scene too, she believes was shot earlier given that it came out in the episode 0 show. She says that when Jisoo enters the room, PBY greets him normally, then she jokingly greets PHS as Minsook. The poster notes that essentially, PBY's attitude towards both men is the same, but in later interviews and the press conference, she's visibly closer with PHS.

PBY then laughs that PHS's even wearing stockings and high heels. The poster notes that PBY's manner here is very much like how one would tease a dongsaeng. In this BTS, PBY feels very much like the noona and senior actress to the 2 younger actotrs and she tries to take care of them. She says on PHS's side it's a bit different; he seems to be blushing a little at PBY's teasing, since it must have felt a bit embarrassing to be in that getup.

(I don't notice the blushing but he does sigh quite a bit at her teasing though hahahah.)

She finds that this BTS came up in episode 0, and when they were asking PBY to pick if PHS or Jisoo's crossdressing was better and PBY picked Jisoo, PHS's mock angry reply and their bickering seemed more flirty than their exchange in the BTS video itself

Long post...will continue later! Again, please let me know if I broke any forum rules; will fix it asap!

I have noticed that too! They seem more distant in earlier BTS and has time progressed they were more flirtatious aand happy. The seemed to have closed the distance between them from beginning to now. Thank you for sharing this and I can't wait to read more! This is a shipper thread so i don't think you're breaking any rules 

10 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

I have noticed that too! They seem more distant in earlier BTS and has time progressed they were more flirtatious aand happy. The seemed to have closed the distance between them from beginning to now. Thank you for sharing this and I can't wait to read more! This is a shipper thread so i don't think you're breaking any rules 

I didn't notice it at first but after I read the post and rewatched some of it, I think it is quite obvious. Though that should be expected. Surely you get closer after a few mths of working together. 

Continuing the summarized translation: 

original post by 沂笙庭 on Baidu's Park Hyungsik Park Boyoung forum : https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5030407824 

4. Next she moves on to the drunk Bong Soon saying stuff to AMH when he sends her home scene (I can't find the video again...). Her guess is that this was shot sometime in late december. Here, it seems like PHS stops glancing at PBY; he just outright stares by now. The look in PHS's eyes seems to become more and more openly fond. 

As they're practicing for the scene where Bong Soon pinches AMH's cheeks, there's a part where she grabs onto his shirt collar. He looks cool at first but when she reaches out and actually grabs his collar, he seems to go out of character and smiles slightly, then when their eyes meet he totally loses it and grins widely.

Then comes the part where she pinches his cheeks. The poster notes that many people have said that PHS seems to deflect her hands when she tries to touch his face after pinching it hard. She says though, that if you look carefully, PHS's is probably only taking the opportunity and grabbing her hand naturally; after she puts her hand down, he's still touching her hand. If it's a rejection, normally you'd take your hands away after you've deflected the unwanted touch.

(my opinion is...she pinched him really hard so she wanted to check he's ok, but all he was doing is patting her hands away as if to say "don't worry about it, I'm ok". I'd do that he did if I were him in that situation, but obviously only to someone I was comfortable with! Otherwise we'd just back away right? )

5. She then moves on to the seaside BTS (dang Can't find this video either). They're discussing how to make the kiss look pretty and the staff suggest that PHS can go with manner legs but PBY said that won't look good. As soon as she says that though, PHS goes ahead and does the manner legs and puts his hands on her shoulders. Here PBY breaks out in a huge smile. The poster has watched the BTS for PHS's kiss scenes in other dramas and usually he's seems somewhat dignified, which she guesses might be due to how awkward kiss scenes are to film. However, in this case, both PHS and PBY seem to be in high spirits and relaxed/natural as they prepare for the kissing scene.

They continue to rehearse and PHS lowers his head but breaks out in a bright smile when he does. Here, PHS's hands on PBY's shoulders seem particularly natural. She feels that even if this is just a rehearsal, if it were someone you're not close to, this kind of physical contact will still cause some discomfort and yet PBY showed no signs of rejection. Unlike most kiss scene filmings, there seems to be no awkwardness between the two; just cheerful banter/bickering.

They then film some scenes of Bong Soon and AMH playing around near the water and the poster notes that PHS keeps his hands in his pockets during this time (the speculation is that he knew he had to touch PBY's face later, and it would be cold so he was keeping his hands warm for that reason).

In the filming of the kiss scene, after the director yelled "cut", PHS first gives a side glance towards the camera, while PBY looks down for a while before turning to look at the camera as well. Then the both look towards the sea. The poster thinks they both look shy. Yes, shy not awkward. Why? Well because of their body language. After the kiss they didn't distance themselves; they stood where they were and PHS move his hands from her neck to her shoulders while PBY only looked away from the camera. Compared to BTS of both of their kiss scenes in other dramas, after the kiss shot is completed, they would move away from the other actor and maintain some distance. 

(my opinion is...when I first saw this BTS I thought it interesting how they stayed close to each other and seemed uncharacteristically quiet and subdued. Maybe it was a bit in character but then again they did look at the camera so....maybe the poster's guess is more likely?)

After the kiss they even forget to get their shoes and start walking away from the beach, and here it looks like PHS wanted to hold PBY's hand but maybe because of the BTS cameras being around, he ended up holding on to her arm instead?

When they were asked if they wanted to shoot the kiss scene again, it looks like PHS seemed secretly pleased about it? But PBY was probably too cold here since she was wearing a skirt. She had a look of disbelief at first before she broke out smiling and went to grab PHS while saying no to the request. PHS looks at her before he too smiles and declines. The poster thinks that its not that PBY rejects the thought of a reshoot/re-kiss; its more like it's too cold and she wants to wrap up and go. After all, she's dragging PHS as she goes and smiling as she does so. There's absolutely no awkwardness after the kiss between the two; they seem rather happy and even head off together.

There's also the scene where PBY gets playful tries to "propect" PHS by blocking him from the BTS camera. This doesn't appear to be part of the actual drama shoot (i.e. seems like they're just playing around). At the end it looks like they might have been holding hands? Or at least he's holding her arm. Or wrist.

Not done with the seaside BTS opinion translation summaries yet but....too long will continue another time!

Archived