[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

Hello @stroppyse, surprised that you're here too. Thank you for the explanation about that 'soar throat' sounds. Now I understand why in drama I heard people speaking with that tone. It's emphasizing the meaning. 

@blueroses your in laws are Korean? I dunno why but I feel kinda envy. Lol... (If only I can rewind my time hahaha...)

Poke @hmseen. Aigooo, you're here too. 

@Earth2KatyD yeah... Me also noticed that. Well, they might need to keep in save zone since it's a public area. Even with that small interactions, we saw from fantaken some picts just fluttering.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, blueroses said:

That could definitely be it. I noticed it too, but that's OK! She is still her little cute self though! <3 And they were so funny posing like models! lol PHS is really so dramatic, but in a very funny way. 

I also think that because it's not a "closed" set, they're not in their element. This is when there were fans all around them and we saw the fan taken photos. Regardless, I still adoreeeeeeee them 

Okay... the open set makes sense. 

8 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hello @stroppyse, surprised that you're here too. Thank you for the explanation about that 'soar throat' sounds. Now I understand why in drama I heard people speaking with that tone. It's emphasizing the meaning. 

@blueroses your in laws are Korean? I dunno why but I feel kinda envy. Lol... (If only I can rewind my time hahaha...)

Poke @hmseen. Aigooo, you're here too. 

@Earth2KatyD yeah... Me also noticed that. Well, they might need to keep in save zone since it's a public area. Even with that small interactions, we saw from fantaken some picts just fluttering.

Poke @Visually-wandering back at ya chingu

I have two Korean teachers taught me korean many years back... One of them is still on FB which I am a bit shy to get in touch with Shin-shi and the other Park-shi is another teacher so... I understand you being envious chingu.... I hope I would be able to be in touch with my songsaeng-nim when I step foot in Seoul in the future... and yes, my songsaeng-nim often made the 'sore throat' sound when she spoke to us when she is stressing on some words or phrases... it is fascinating....

13 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

LOL! Don't be envious, he's not woo-ing me with "I didn't think I would love you this much" or looking at me with those gazed-over eyes lol we are having a small wedding reception next month in Seoul. Can I just do a little switcharoo when I'm there? JUST KIDDING, YOU GUYS! lol and today @Visually-wandering was just saying how Scorpios loved loyally lol 

The thread is sooo lively now with everyone's thoughts! I love it - thanks you guys! I get no work done in real life but I'm OK with that lol 

16 minutes ago, blueroses said:

LOL! Don't be envious, he's not woo-ing me with "I didn't think I would love you this much" or looking at me with those gazed-over eyes lol we are having a small wedding reception next month in Seoul. Can I just do a little switcharoo when I'm there? JUST KIDDING, YOU GUYS! lol and today @Visually-wandering was just saying how Scorpios loved loyally lol 

The thread is sooo lively now with everyone's thoughts! I love it - thanks you guys! I get no work done in real life but I'm OK with that lol 

oh la laaaaaa @blueroses BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you on your upcoming wedding reception... well you can always show him how AMH treated DBS and ask him to do the same to you... and make sure you have the expensice Royce choc kiss too... and when you retire at night.... get him to do that 3 couch questions too... happy for you my dear! :heart:

4 minutes ago, hmseen said:

oh la laaaaaa @blueroses BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you on your upcoming wedding reception... well you can always show him how AMH treated DBS and ask him to do the same to you... and make sure you have the expensice Royce choc kiss too... and when you retire at night.... get him to do that 3 couch questions too... happy for you my dear! :heart:

Yeah, my bachelorette is this weekend so I'm going to miss the last two episodes =( I won't be able to watch in full until Sunday night - PLEASE TAG ME IF SOMETHING SMEXY GOES DOWN YOU GUYS lol 

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 I will go to Royce Chocolate for sure or make him go get me some. 

My emotions go up and down. I'm happy it's ending because now I can focus on real life but sad because OTP was so cute. It will be awhile until I find another cute OTP to go ga ga over. 

@blueroses Kyaa!!! Are you having a wedding reception? Wow. Congrats! 

Eh, are you also a Scorpio? :tongue: Hi-five!

Thanks to @stroppyse for your detailed translation and explanation. 

Well, my mood is a bit down, not mostly due to this morning BTS, partly B) other parts are attributed to personal work which is stuck at ideas :D

Coming back to our couple, I would also want to see their reunion at Baeksang award if it is possible. At an award, there would be more fancams for us to investigate their interaction. Kkk.

I recalled in an interview, BY said that she felt lonely when she does not have many friends at the same age like other actresses: female-female. Instead, she gets some male close friends and seniors. I think HS's approach during the filming made her comfortable, at first, she could make a friend. Gradually, she could open herself to interact with HS and JS friendly and freely. Indeed, in many her works' BTS, she did not encounter actor/actress at the same age to talk/play fun. Then, in SWDBS, she caught that chance to get friends. BY said she is not the type to fall in love at the first sight. She needs time to communicate to understand each other and fall in love.

Regarding to my yesterday post about HS's acting & BY's acting strategies, I suppose it could affect BY in receiving her co-actor's emotions in reality. In the past, while promoting WB, SJK used to say an infamous statement "BY is mine" which caused fangirls flutter on their sweetness. However, in an interview on MBC Section (2013), BY explained, "Song Joong Ki oppa is usually good to the actress he stars opposite of. Every time we filmed, he said I was the prettiest and the cutest, but he doesn't only say those things to me. He doesn't even contact me that often." It somehow connected to the current scene. I mean, BY shows her careful attitude when the filming nearly goes to the end. She would like to differentiate her role and herself in reality when she coped with HS's care. Though she's experienced in working with many actors, I guess she would be possibly attracted by her co-actor in some scenes. Then, with HS's method acting (being immersed into the character, blurry line between his role and himself even in the reality) would put some sweet but fragile pieces in their potential relationship. So that if HS has not made a clear distinction between his role AMH and himself, when the drama ends, BY would do on her own to distance herself. It looks like, she starts to cool her down, then the turn will belong to HS :D

18 minutes ago, blueroses said:

LOL! Don't be envious, he's not woo-ing me with "I didn't think I would love you this much" or looking at me with those gazed-over eyes lol we are having a small wedding reception next month in Seoul.

Hahaha, even I love Ahn MinHyuk way on expressing his love to Bongsoon, I'm not sure if I will be ready when my sons in the future do the same things to the girl they love. But I do have special crush on monolids. Lol... For me monolid eyes are sexy. :D

I forgot who's mentioned me about "gestures" from HS that I did too when I'm attracted to my exBF. Honestly I cannot put it in words, may be it's me. Since English not my main language. But I just can "understand" on how he looked at her in some off cam moments, or how he reacted on her actions to him... 

1 minute ago, calbeeland said:

@blueroses Kyaa!!! Are you having a wedding reception? Wow. Congrats! 

Eh, are you also a Scorpio? :tongue: Hi-five!

Thanks to @stroppyse for your detailed translation and explanation. 

Well, my mood is a bit down, not mostly due to this morning BTS, partly B) other parts are attributed to personal work which is stuck at ideas :D

Regarding to my yesterday post about HS's acting & BY's acting strategies, I suppose it could affect BY in receiving her co-actor's emotions in reality. In the past, while promoting WB, SJK used to say an infamous statement "BY is mine" which caused fangirls flutter on their sweetness. However, in an interview on MBC Section (2013), BY explained, "Song Joong Ki oppa is usually good to the actress he stars opposite of. Every time we filmed, he said I was the prettiest and the cutest, but he doesn't only say those things to me. He doesn't even contact me that often." It somehow connected to the current scene. I mean, BY shows her careful attitude when the filming nearly goes to the end. She would like to differentiate her role and herself in reality when she coped with HS's care. Though she's experienced in working with many actors, I guess she would be possibly attracted by her co-actor in some scenes. Then, with HS's method acting (being immersed into the character, blurry line between his role and himself even in the reality) would put some sweet but fragile pieces in their potential relationship. So that if HS has not made a clear distinction between his role AMH and himself, when the drama ends, BY would do on her own to distance herself. It looks like, she starts to cool her down, then the turn will belong to HS :D

Writer's block? I'm sorry that you're feeling a bit down! =( I hope that you feel happier soon! 

I am a Scorpio and yes, I am having a wedding reception. Thanks so much!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your interpretation of them! I am curious about what the next BTS will be like. It could be just this particular day. It's windy, she's in an uncomfortable dress, she might have allergies. Who knows? For all we know, the next BTS will be all lovey dovey again. So let's wait and see! I still adore them, oh so much, and just really wish the best for the both of them.  But your last paragraph, totally what could be happening. 

8 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

Hahaha, even I love Ahn MinHyuk way on expressing his love to Bongsoon, I'm not sure if I will be ready when my sons in the future do the same things to the girl they love. But I do have special crush on monolids. Lol... For me monolid eyes are sexy. :D

I forgot who's mentioned me about "gestures" from HS that I did too when I'm attracted to my exBF. Honestly I cannot put it in words, may be it's me. Since English not my main language. But I just can "understand" on how he looked at her in some off cam moments, or how he reacted on her actions to him... 

I mentioned it. I hope you are right and that he pursues her after filming is over. :)

15 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

6 minutes ago, hennybird said:

I mentioned it. I hope you are right and that he pursues her after filming is over. :)

The jagga-nim did very well on the declaration script or anything of those sweet moments... but to realized it in a form of acting, the Director and actors will have the hardest part... and having those 3 combinations, they gave a stark performance. Only thing to my point of view, apart from the chemistry of working together, for PHS he does it ajoooooooo naturally... too natural that I see it like a love story within a love story of the drama... the most touching gesture for me that I sense that natural behaviour rather than acting is at the beach... as PBY playing with the waves and PHS was walking... she ran towards him and he naturally get hold of her forearm and holding her steady even without looking at her... it is as though he has a third eye at the side of his head or at the back...I mean... was it just me sensing that? or am I too hopelessly romantic wanting that to be something more for them other than an act? And I definitely ship them even after the filing is over and that eventually we will hear their dating news after this in the not distant future... maybe they will realise this when they will be in Bali? Who knows ya... 

@hmseen - well said! They have time to figure things out for themselves [if they haven't already]. That's the beauty of it. No, you're not seeing things. I also saw him being watchful of her during the beach scene. It was in the scene too even if it was a split second ( @ 0:26) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3W_HbafPo =)

And I hope we get our passionate kiss this weekend! 

12 minutes ago, blueroses said:

@hmseen - well said! They have time to figure things out for themselves [if they haven't already]. That's the beauty of it. No, you're not seeing things. I also saw him being watchful of her during the beach scene. It was in the scene too even if it was a split second ( @ 0:26) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L3W_HbafPo =)

:D YOU @blueroses WILL definitely get your passionate kiss this weekend.. hihihihi

yes hoping the ending will be honey dripping sweetness with honeycomb and Royce with it.... and THE ULTIMATE KISS! kyaahhhhh

22 minutes ago, blueroses said:

yes that's the one @0.26 I definitely fell for that! I don't know somehow it tugging at my heartstrings hehehehe .. 

so you go and have your reception ending date with hubby at the beach and reenact this scene @blueroses and get someone to take photos for you.. it would make a great wedding album to cherish

Just now, hmseen said:

yes that's the one @0.26 I definitely fell for that! I don't know somehow it tugging at my heartstrings hehehehe .. 

so you go and have your reception ending date with hubby at the beach and reenact this scene @blueroses and get someone to take photos for you.. it would make a great wedding album to cherish

Yay, you saw that too! =)

We have the same height difference but something tells me we're not going to look as pretty. We'll just look like two whales frolicking on land. 

2 minutes ago, AQUARIANUNICORN said:

I can't find the video when they were hugging. Is there anyone that can send me a link? On the picnic bts, she's not purposely being standoffish..maybe she's not feeling well of getting allergies.

I think you're looking for this? 

1 minute ago, blueroses said:

Yay, you saw that too! =)

We have the same height difference but something tells me we're not going to look as pretty. We'll just look like two whales frolicking on land. 

yeah..the minute the episode was aired... that is what I noticed immediately.. the other gestures were predictable... but that one is a like a hidden gem for me... 

hosh posh! why worry about height... like the kdrama always say.. it is written in the heavens that he is your soulmate ..height/size is not the ultimate factor to find happiness.

You will look beautiful and your hubby will look dashing! don't worry about it... and have a good reception with your loved ones! 

13 minutes ago, hmseen said:

yeah..the minute the episode was aired... that is what I noticed immediately.. the other gestures were predictable... but that one is a like a hidden gem for me... 

hosh posh! why worry about height... like the kdrama always say.. it is written in the heavens that he is your soulmate ..height/size is not the ultimate factor to find happiness.

You will look beautiful and your hubby will look dashing! don't worry about it... and have a good reception with your loved ones! 

Lol you're so sweet! hahaha I have self-deprecating humor.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, seeing all these fan taken filming photos really hit it home. It's ending this weekend! =( 

14 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Lol you're so sweet! hahaha I have self-deprecating humor.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, seeing all these fan taken filming photos really hit it home. It's ending this weekend! =( 

I am singing How Do I live.... by Leann Rimes now..  :dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed_relieved: anticipating the end of a sweet wonderful drama

So from what I see in the latest BTS: 

In earlier scene, they have this sad looks in their eyes, probably the thoughts of this drama is coming to end started to hit them. And the bgm doesn't help me to not think it that way. 

I wouldn't comment for other parts since you guys have sharper eyes in evaluating them and I think most of them are already said :) I'll be coming again if I see something suspicious!

Archived