[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, blueroses said:

Sorry, I'm going to fan girl for 20 seconds. The last 10 minutes of AMH was soooooo smexy! Someone wrote it more eloquently than me in the main thread but PHS portrayed his role so well. Some psycho infiltrated his company threatening to kill everybody, he's delegating orders to keep everyone safe, he's running around ready to beat the crap out of this dude, his gf gets snatched and he only gave himself 5 seconds to kick the wall and did a loud grunt before running off to save her, ALL WHILE LOOKING LIKE A MODEL from a fashion catalog. Sighs..... once again, K-drama, thank you for ruining real life for me lol 

YOU ARE NOT ALONE..... I AM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!!! 

e005ec7dea2c4449a2643e38e20ce9d7.gif

And congrats on your coming wedding!! 

I can't contain my sadness right now, today is their last day of filming. After this week, what am I going to do on my Friday and Saturday?:(

getting so emotional...

Hi everyone!  It's nice to finally be part of a forum where my OTP is currently being loved and appreciated at the same time.  Just my two cents on Park Hyung Sik's stand on being so affectionate towards Bo Young.  I am a Scorpio and been with friends who are male Scorpios as well.  Trust me on this, male Scorpios are very reserved when it comes to skinship UNLESS they are comfortable with the person OR they are attracted to them.  There are no gray areas, just black and white.  When they like you, a person will feel it. Those strong glances he has been giving Bo Young is indicative that he is indeed very interested, however, a caution to our fan girl hearts, we may not know if the persuasion will be that deep to become a relationship.  I also observed, not only once did he try to reach for her or stare at her incessantly, he is aware of his actions towards her, and he is testing her reaction whether or not she will reciprocate.  When she does, you can see his enamored feeling towards her.  Once a scorpion guy establishes the reciprocity, timing, 110 % confirmed signal that indeed the girl likes him, the persuasion is inevitable.  No turning back that is. The only thing that can make these things crumble is how it will unfold in the Korean Entertainment culture, pressure might be too much for them to keep it.  Hoping for the best in these two adorable couple. Love them to bits!  

2 hours ago, kookiecake said:

When they like you, a person will feel it. Those strong glances he has been giving Bo Young is indicative that he is indeed very interested, however, a caution to our fan girl hearts, we may not know if the persuasion will be that deep to become a relationship.  I also observed, not only once did he try to reach for her or stare at her incessantly, he is aware of his actions towards her, and he is testing her reaction whether or not she will reciprocate.  When she does, you can see his enamored feeling towards her.  Once a scorpion guy establishes the reciprocity, timing, 110 % confirmed signal that indeed the girl likes him, the persuasion is inevitable.  No turning back that is.

Hello fellow Scorpy ^_^. Wow, your first post on Soompi is in this thread. Welcome to Soompi. And @kookiecake, I quoted the part of your post, because that's exactly what I've been trying to explain to @hennybird about the "gestures" in my previous post. Now you word it clearly. Since my brother also a Scorpio, so I feel very familiar to that signs. *Wink

just a quick one.. I was into horoscope when I was younger.... it's true that Scorpio are very intense in their pursue of their 'target'. The initial attraction between them and Aquarius  (PBY), can be rather explosive, since opposite attracts. The quiet Scorpio are deeply attracted by the sunny Aquarius. She seems so sunny and brings warm to his heart.

However, Aquarius is an Air sign who wanted freedom. For this relationship to work, A-girl will be the one who will go out for her party and friends and S-man will be the one who will give her that space. 

PBY sign is a very carefree sign who values her freedom plus she is also a very positive blood group O. But PHS is a water sign who are more home-based and he is also a troubled AB with spilt personality! I am a bit worried that PBY might be overwhelmed by PHS intense 'attacks'. 

So far, I have not managed to have time to review PBY interviews. Hopefully she is not what that is seen on the papers. Hopefully, I can do some further research later to support their connection.  

Hope that the latest BTS interactions is just a result of PBY having her monthly mood swings and the other interactions have better moods and feel. 

Sorry... to be soo troll-y.... I think I am just moody that today is Tuesday.. and we are only 3 more days till the end of the drama....  boo hoo........ sob Sob....

Hello everyone. ^^ it's my first time to join soompi forum. Hehe and actually I don't know how to use it. :D I just try to join this because I'm fan of PBY. She's a great actress. I admire how she sincere with her acting although she have a petite body. You knew all, the visual seems something important in Korean Entertainment industry. And knew that she really working hard, make me more love her. I always watch her drama/movie. And watch SWDBS, make me love this couple too. 

@Mings30 thanks for being ready to lend me a shoulder and tight hug, if needed. :wink: It comforts me.

As for the latest BTS I have 4 theories 

1-think PBY is not ready to be playful with HS for the sake to draw a line between them because he minght be giving her mixed signs and she is not ready to be burdened by a hot and cold relationship. So she might be confused if he is not just being friendly and close to her just infront of the staff and camera so that people will be more curious about them and they remain in the spot-light until the drama finishes and she is not ready to play along ( I hate this theory coz HS seems as A** in this version)

2- she is getting sick of all the speculations about their relationship and she does not want to fuel it any longer coz they are just friends right now and none of them took the step to get closer (and I hate this theory also)

3-she is saddened by the fact that the drama is taking an end and as long as she and HS has not get further than just friends she will has no chance to meet up with him . So she is pissed at him coz he is just playful and sweet to her but never got any closer.  (I can understand her if that's the case, she needs more than just being flirty and sweet. She needs him to take the damned one step closer )

4-as an Aquarius myself , we are just like that one day happy and funny and positive and the second day serious and gloomy. Lol yes !  kind of bipolar. But there is always a reason behind the sulkiness. She might really gotten her feelings hurt by something he did or said

So I hope they make up soon and she turns back to be bright and all shining around him. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, TeBe said:

@Mings30 thanks for being ready to lend me a shoulder and tight hug, if needed. :wink: It comforts me.

As for the latest BTS I have 4 theories 

1-think PBY is not ready to be playful with HS for the sake to draw a line between them because he minght be giving her mixed signs and she is not ready to be burdened by a hot and cold relationship. So she might be confused if he is not just being friendly and close to her just infront of the staff and camera so that people will be more curious about them and they remain in the spot-light until the drama finishes and she is not ready to play along ( I hate this theory coz HS seems as A** in this version)

2- she is getting sick of all the speculations about their relationship and she does not want to fuel it any longer coz they are just friends right now and none of them took the step to get closer (and I hate this theory also)

3-she is saddened by the fact that the drama is taking an end and as long as she and HS has not get further than just friends she will has no chance to meet up with him . So she is pissed at him coz he is just playful and sweet to her but never got any closer.  (I can understand her if that's the case, she needs more than just being flirty and sweet. She needs him to take the damned one step closer )

4-as an Aquarius myself , we are just like that one day happy and funny and positive and the second day serious and gloomy. Lol yes !  kind of bipolar. But there is always a reason behind the sulkiness. She might really gotten her feelings hurt by something he did or said

So I hope they make up soon and she turns back to be bright and all shining around him. :rolleyes:

5- since they were filming outside with a lot of eyes watching them, so they were just being careful 

I think they are fine :) Hey, the sooner they can cleanse themselves of AMH and DBS, the sooner they will realize they like each other as PBY and PHS, and they can get together and be happy lol wishful thinking. 

But really, I think they are ok. I thought about it and because we arent used to the usual "lovey doveyness", it seemed troubling more than usual but hey even married couples get into tiffs sometimes. I think they just had an off day :)

1 hour ago, Mings30 said:

5- since they were filming outside with a lot of eyes watching them, so they were just being careful 

6- Maybe PHS confessed how he feels and she didn't accept.  He was teasing her while he was laying on her lap and she acted quite cold. When she was getting her picture taken, he didn't look happy. It seemed to me that he was avoiding her at the end. Hopefully this isn't true...just wondering if it could be. Maybe she only thinks of him as a little brother as mentioned before. @blueroses congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!!

While I agree that the picnic BTS didn't have the same lovey feeling as our other BTS clips have had, I just went back and watched it and I don't think it is as cold as I first thought. I just think BY might be tired or distracted. He was being as sweet and cute as ever. The cherry blossom BTS pics seem very sweet. Hopefully our puppy couple is okay. 

20 minutes ago, duzylou said:

6- Maybe PHS confessed how he feels and she didn't accept.  He was teasing her while he was laying on her lap and she acted quite cold. When she was getting her picture taken, he didn't look happy. It seemed to me that he was avoiding her at the end. Hopefully this isn't true...just wondering if it could be. Maybe she only thinks of him as a little brother as mentioned before. @blueroses congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!!

I don't think he would dare to confess to her, if he was not sure of her feelings, while they are still have more scenes to shoot. That would ruin the rest of the shooting and they will be so awkward around each other. If I was HS I will never take such a risk.

I guess as blueroses and mings30 said, they might had a bad day or got into a little argument or simply not comfortable being watched by many peoples and fans taking their pics..

Here is a crazy thought, what if PBY fell in love with the actor playing the kidnapper and now she is taking her distances from HS.. I mean, I watched him in a interview and  he is fun, very charming and good-looking and he is a model as well.. Oh God Oh God:mellow:

giphy.gif

Dear JTBC, we need new BTS, BECAUSE the last one is making all of the shippers uneasy ..

13 minutes ago, blueroses said:

I highly doubt he would confess while they are still filming. It would jeopardize their work relatiobship. It would be very inconsiderate and thats not like him :) 

And THANK YOU!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡ 

Yeah, I thought about that, that he wouldn't have confessed during filming...I was just awake at night thinking about them and wondering what's going on...now that I've rewatched it again, PHS really is as sweet as ever. How dare PBY have an off day!!! :o Just kidding...I'll always love her no matter what. :)

4 minutes ago, TeBe said:

I don't think he would dare to confess to her, if he was not sure of her feelings, while they are still have more scenes to shoot. That would ruin the rest of the shooting and they will be so awkward around each other. If I was HS I will never take such a risk.

I guess as blueroses and mings30 said, they might had a bad day or got into a little argument or simply not comfortable being watched by many peoples and fans taking their pics..

Here is a crazy thought, what if PBY fell in love with the actor playing the kidnapper and now she is taking her distances from HS.. I mean, I watched him in a interview and  he is fun, very charming and good-looking and he is a model as well.. Oh God Oh God:mellow:

Dear JTBC, we need new BTS, BECAUSE the last one is making all of the shippers uneasy ..

Why not? He's cute as well (oops sorry wrong thread) just kidding, to lighten up our head :D

1 minute ago, Mings30 said:

Why not? He's cute as well (oops sorry wrong thread) just kidding, to lighten up our head :D

lol yes  sure ! why not? we are here in this thread mainly just trying to help out PBY with her dating life. :D

Lol you guys. 

I really think they're fine ♡ Time will tell, of course but I think all is well for them. Let's look forward to the last two episodes. It seems to be a lot of lovey dovey fluff! 

I will still ship them until one of them says otherwise ♡ 

6 hours ago, duzylou said:

I don't think she sees him as her littler brother oh God no...Aside from the fact that he is fine as hell,they have been acting as lovers for the drama.It is impossible not to feel anything at all.If they didnt they wouldn't be believable as DBS and AMH.Of course time will tell whether those feelings are real or fake.They have to miss each other.

IMO PBY wasn't  even cold towards him.I tend to scowl under direct sunlight too. I think it was a little bit of that or she may have felt self conscious about shooting a scene outdoors.

PHS  looked a bit lost when she was getting her pictures taken tho.

@blueroses You are getting married.Wow! Congrats:)

@TeBe I want another BTS too! Does JTBC upload BTS after the drama is over??

6 hours ago, duzylou said:

7- maybe song Joong Ki or the culprit (it's not really nice to call him this way but I don't remember his name) suddenly confessed to her so she is in love triangle/ quadrangle? Jk 

5 hours ago, TeBe said:

lol yes  sure ! why not? we are here in this thread mainly just trying to help out PBY with her dating life. :D

Aww @TeBe are you thinking what I'm thinking? But maybe not?

To straight things out, my main reason to join this thread is that I really really really want to see pby dating someone. Then thanks to park hyung sik, with their on fire chemistry on and off screen, like everyone in here I would love if pby will actually get things real with him. But then, I am quite okay if they will not end up dating but pby ends up dating someone else, but like I said before this, it would be hard for me to see if phs happens to date someone else but not pby. It might be selfish for me to say that, but I just can't. 

Also, if you guys watch 2d1n (eps where phs become the guest) he said he would like aoa hyejeong to be the morning angel... maybe he just said that as a fan or as a friend (and he happened to be following her as well on instagram). I've nothing against her but I can't help to feel jealous for pby. Haha I guess I'm a little bit too much here. 

Okay okay not to get my opinion too long here, happy shipping everyone! This week is the last week for us to see them on screen, and lucky people in Singapore that they are coming to you guys! 

Archived