[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

4 minutes ago, blueroses said:

Girllllllllll, me too! And I try so hard to see it from their perspective. I think that we all just perceive things differently. I mean if I really force it, I guess I can see the sister-brother thing? lol 

Time will tell and wouldya look at that? I have all the time in the world! ISH.... lol 

I don't treat my brother that way!! I keep thinking there is just no way they aren't in a relationship or soon will be. I'm just hoping they won't be scared away from it by the strange k-entertainment norms.

Like you @TeBe, I hope there will be no heartbreak. :huh: And thank you for starting this thread for us to share our angst!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked up Jisung and Lee Boyoung and the fact is that she didn't want to marry an actor. She had this belief that marrying a non celebrity would be better. I'm sure that's what PHS is thinking. She turned down JiSungs confession and he had to chase her for a while for her to give in. I hope somebody chases PHS!!! No, hopefully he realizes his own heart and is willing to act on it even if he has to go back on his earlier desires. By the way, JiSung is still a VERY popular actor even thought he's married. Playing romantic roles even. I'm sure HS could do it. :) Oh man, my imagination is running wild!

13 minutes ago, duzylou said:

I looked up Jisung and Lee Boyoung and the fact is that she didn't want to marry an actor. She had this belief that marrying a non celebrity would be better. I'm sure that's what PHS is thinking. She turned down JiSungs confession and he had to chase her for a while for her to give in. I hope somebody chases PHS!!! No, hopefully he realizes his own heart and is willing to act on it even if he has to go back on his earlier desires. By the way, JiSung is still a VERY popular actor even thought he's married. Playing romantic roles even. I'm sure HS could do it. :) Oh man, my imagination is running wild!

I think we can all identify with this. I think in life, we always go into EVERYTHING with a certain expectation. Like LBY said, she never wanted to marry an actor. I think she saw it as a hindrance to happiness and that it would be a lot of pressure and scrutiny. Life doesn't always work out the way you want and most of the times, it turns out to be something beautiful, like LBY and JS's marriage. 

This is what I think is happening or at least the delulu I am writing in my head lol 

I think right now, they have feelings for each other but I think it's maybe 65% AMH/DBS and 35% PHS/PBY. I think it's hard to tell because they are sooooooo similar to their characters hence the lines are blurry. Once the drama is over, they have the wrap-up party, maybe a photoshoot/CF, Bali, and Singapore. I think it will be hard to rid themselves of their characters for most of April because they're still going to see each other. If anything, feelings could potentially grow deeper, or it may not at all and they can start to cleanse themselves of AMH and DBS. 

Come May, I think is when the real test comes in - when everything regarding SWDBS is over and they are back to their regular lives. Will they miss each other as PHS and PBY or will they not miss each other at all? Will they miss the friendship/colleague-ship or is it something else? I remember Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo started dating only after their drama was over when they realized they had missed each other as themselves. Regardless, if PHS really does have feelings for her (and she for him, BIG IF), then he's going to have to persuade her, just like Jisung had to persuade LBY. PBY is such a loving person, she probably already know, like us, that he's going to be a big star after this drama. She might not want to get involved so as to not dull his light but I think if he pushed enough and IF she liked him that way, I think they will make it work just like all the couples before them. 

Or I could just write this into a hit drama - what do you guys think? lol 

I read an article today from http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/26529/20170410/strong-woman-bong-soon-down-last-two-episodes-cast-crew.htm that said that PHS and PBY refuse to address dating rumors. I liked that language because at least at this point it isn't an outright denial or a claim to be "friends." Refuse away. We can read just read their body language. 

One funny thing is that claiming to be friends when a major theme of their drama has been "it is just a step from friends to lovers" doesn't have quite the same dampening effect that it might. B)

I love that article @hennybird.He even said PBY is every man's dream:wub:

11 minutes ago, hennybird said:

One funny thing is that claiming to be friends when a major theme of their drama has been "it is just a step from friends to lovers" doesn't have quite the same dampening effect that it might. B)

Probably that is why the didn't say We're just good friends.The drama already showed the people it is not that different.I will be waiting for these two to implement it to their life^_^

22 minutes ago, hennybird said:

I read an article today from http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/26529/20170410/strong-woman-bong-soon-down-last-two-episodes-cast-crew.htm that said that PHS and PBY refuse to address dating rumors. I liked that language because at least at this point it isn't an outright denial or a claim to be "friends." Refuse away. We can read just read their body language. 

This is the least thing that I can hope, for them not directly denying, but just choose to not address them. 

Hmmmm... these are my thoughts. I don't think that the article is saying that PHS and PBY personally refused to address dating rumors. I think it is the writers interpretation. I personally do not think the dating rumors had any traction. It was just fans speculating from BTS photos that tabloid sites turn into articles. It was never a "real" dating rumor that was accompanied with Dispatch photos or anything on allkpop. If the day that THAT happens, they will 100% respond. But as of right now, there is nothing to really respond to. At least that is what I think. 

In the latest BTS:

At the minute 0.06 - 0.10 when phs introduce himself as Min Min, I totally lost it when I saw the way phs talked to pby. The way he bent himself and talking with all smiley, the way pby responded to him and she seemed to be shy (Is she?). Did he happened to whisper something after that? I mean the moment when he moved his face closer to her (minute 0.10). Also her "weyo" is to die for, I feel like making it into ringtone

And pby, did you just call me? I'm Ming Ming :D

17 minutes ago, Mings30 said:

In the latest BTS:

At the minute 0.06 - 0.10 when phs introduce himself as Min Min, I totally lost it when I saw the way phs talked to pby. The way he bent himself and talking with all smiley, the way pby responded to him and she seemed to be shy (Is she?). Did he happened to whisper something after that? The moment when he moved his face closer to her (minute 0.10). Also her "weyo" is to die for, I feel like making it into ringtone

And pby, did you just call me? I'm Ming Ming :D

LOL to bolded text! 

And yes, I did notice what you said - She did seem shy - she can't resist that face either! haha I mean at the end of the day, she's a girl. She has eyes like us and PHS is very very pleasing to the eyes. At the very least, eye candy! lol  

Also 2:17 - 2:21, for some reason, in this short exchange, they look more like PBY and PHS here. Right? This part of the scene didn't make it in. I can hear them talking. Maybe it's an adlibbed that didn't make it in but it looks like they're about to leave. I just heard him say "araso" at the end. 

I am currently in RL mode and cannot share much insights with u girls now. BUT I am savouring everything single comment that you guys are giving! I tried to read through once and give a like! Please keep your analysis coming in!!!!! Really makes my day!!!!!!

Will come back shortly with the PHS cos I have went through a lot of his past interviews  half  way through the drama and I found him a lot like me...  btw.. I am also Blood AB group.. so I really understand what he is trying to express during some of the interviews and the BTS.  

For PBY.. have not done a study yet. Would need to settle things in RL.. then I would have some time to go though her past appearance!!!

Hwaiting!!!!!! It's Tuesday!!!! Hope there will be more BTS released today!!!

How ADORABLE are Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik in the newly released BTS?! They never fail to make me smile to the extent that I find myself grinning like a loon! I may even look like this --

Click Download to save this image

Anyhow, I really like this part of the BTS when PHS and PBY were hugging each other --

giphy.gif  Credit @prkyjn for the GIF. Hope you don't mind me borrowing it, chingu.

So after PHS rocked them both from side to side, he stopped (after the 6th beat) and simultaneously both of them did something: PHS patted PBY's head while PBY enveloped PHS in a tight hug then patted his back, too... I would think that if the film wasn't rolling and the actors weren't acting their parts at that particular time, then there's nary a reason for them to continue staying that close.. right? Without a doubt, they are truly comfortable being in each other's personal space! *sigh* Omo, these two certainly know how to fan the flames for our shipper hearts!

And here's an oldie but goodie, the 1st press conference of SWDBS when PHS was asked about his first impression of PBY --

Do y'all know what it means when someone stresses a particular word (it sounds like he's having a sore throat or about to spit something) in Korean? Unni @stroppyse can you please shed some light on this? My apologies for calling you into this thread..

Spoiler

Also, I might as well ask while you're here -- is there a difference between Bong Soon-ah and Bong Soon-ie? At the hospital a few episodes back, MH called BS "Bong Soon-ah" whereas GD called her "Bong Soon-ie". Are those interchangeable? Kamsahamnida!

Thank you, unni! :) 

5 minutes ago, estherlim said:

I am currently in RL mode and cannot share much insights with u girls now. BUT I am savouring everything single comment that you guys are giving! I tried to read through once and give a like! Please keep your analysis coming in!!!!! Really makes my day!!!!!!

Will come back shortly with the PHS cos I have went through a lot of his past interviews  half  way through the drama and I found him a lot like me...  btw.. I am also Blood AB group.. so I really understand what he is trying to express during some of the interviews and the BTS.  

For PBY.. have not done a study yet. Would need to settle things in RL.. then I would have some time to go though her past appearance!!!

Hwaiting!!!!!! It's Tuesday!!!! Hope there will be more BTS released today!!!

Can't wait to hear your analysis. You have us very curious. ^_^

Are my eyes deceiving me or is PBY a bit standoffish in the picnic BTS? :unsure: Do y'all think she's already starting the process of separating herself from her Do Bong Soon character? I just don't think she's as warm towards PHS this time around. -_-

8 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Are my eyes deceiving me or is PBY a bit standoffish in the picnic BTS? :unsure: Do y'all think she's already starting the process of separating herself from her Do Bong Soon character? I just don't think she's as warm towards PHS this time around. -_-

That could definitely be it. I noticed it too, but that's OK! She is still her little cute self though! <3 And they were so funny posing like models! lol PHS is really so dramatic, but in a very funny way. 

I also think that because it's not a "closed" set, they're not in their element. This is when there were fans all around them and we saw the fan taken photos. Regardless, I still adoreeeeeeee them 

@hennybird I shared the same feeling in this scene TT__TT

I got a tad worried about her reactions in this latest BTS video. On the one had the hug scene where they kept hugging, their physical touch seemed awfully suspect and my shipper heart skipped a beat, but then in a later scene they seemed all chummy like siblings when she came out of the elevator. As I said earlier, their reactions to questions about their relationship status will hopefully be telling. They will likely deny it, but how they deny it may offer a clue. 

I have a strange feeling when I watched yesterday BTS and today morning BTS. Somehow, BY still considers HS as a dongsaeng, not boyfriend material. I don't mean that she is not totally affected by HS's caring actions towards her as his cursh, not a noona. But to some extent, I got that kind of feeling from BY.

@Earth2KatyD Me too. I suspected a bit. HS seems to understand her behavior then he did not cling to her after the scene finished. Usually, HS will take his approach first, but this is also a gentle guy. He respected her choice, then let her go first, later went in another direction to greet the staff. BY passed by him. He could follow her right away on the same direction, but he let her do on her own. 

@stroppyse - thank you, seriously, for alll the lessons regarding the Korean language! I learned a lot. I have always wanted to learn to communicate with the in-laws but found the syntax a little harder to learn but you explain things very easily and it's been easy for me to follow so I am very appreciative! Thank you! 

49 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

I was thinking the same thing! I thought they were both a little stand offish. Maybe they don't want to fuel rumors. Sigh...

Archived