[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its officially ending guys :bawling: 

C9dpN9sUQAEhfJl.jpg&key=0f8251dbacdfdadf

C9dm1kwVoAAFAq5.jpg&key=9982847c7f8ac121

lets wish something like this will happen in the future! 

So I guess by tomorrow we might have a lot of interviews about them? 

https://imgur.com/SPgXFrk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS6cN1fAhKK/

i feel really good that they sit next to each other, and even better when they hug at the end, I wish the video is longer though

like AMH said in ep 11 that he wish tomorrow will be different for both of them, I wish that tomorrow will be different for both pby and phs as well. 

Ugh, it's really ending (still cannot accept the fact that next week no more bong bong and Min Min) 

not going to say goodbye yet

P/s: just sharing from what I got from SWDBS thread 

3 hours ago, Mings30 said:

https://imgur.com/SPgXFrk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS6cN1fAhKK/

i feel really good that they sit next to each other, and even better when they hug at the end, I wish the video is longer though

like AMH said in ep 11 that he wish tomorrow will be different for both of them, I wish that tomorrow will be different for both pby and phs as well. 

Ugh, it's really ending (still cannot accept the fact that next week no more bong bong and Min Min) 

not going to say goodbye yet

P/s: just sharing from what I got from SWDBS thread 

oh my God! The hug was full of greatfullness and the look and smile she gave him after that  were really full of affection !  I wish we could have seen HS's face. Our puppy couple being their usual lovable selves is just so cute .

I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for being, who they are as actors. PBY and PHS  are really amazing.

Now let's keep our fingers crossed until we hear some good  news about them. :heart:

As much as I want to believe that phs has a kind of possessiveness on pby (from a few pictures that I've seen) but it maybe just that he really loves to put his hand on others' shoulder (I've seen a few photos of him with the staffs) ... 

but I would rather go with the first one...

Hi Chingus!!!!! What a nice evening! I am not sure about u... but frankly i was not soo much into the drama yesterday.. I was more interested in the party photos and what happen there... so there was I, with my tablet on for the terrible online streaming, and my note6 on for the soompi forum updates and my daughter's phone on for another updates on IG or Twitter!!!

The best part is when our OTPs give each other a " ? " hug at the end of the show. The "?" hug is because I don't know who will to interprete it. PBY hug PHS or PHS hug PBY or both of them telepathic hug each other. Will leave it to the detectives to form their findings!!!! 

Overall, I really feel that they are being themselves in their acting... it is very spontaneous! Although PBY had shared some of the scripts in her VLive which shows how each scene is to be acted out... I really can't feel that it is scripted for many of the scenes .. like the one where they hug near the glass windows... it really feel like themselves....

Am hoping for more interviews today.. since they are seen this morning having breakfast today with their managers... they should be in a very relax mode since it is Sunday today! Will they have some time for a cuppa or cake? Looking forward!!! Hwaiting!!!!!

My ship hasn't sunk. While yes, @Mings30 he did out his arm around other "staff" it is encouraging to me that he puts his arm around BY while cutting the cake and pulls her near even though he knows that people are speculating. If they wanted to actively quell speculation they wouldn't be snuggled so close. They seem not to care what people will think or say. This means they are either such close friends that it doesn't matter to them or they have decided to move forward in a romantic relationship not caring about the consequences. It seems healthy and normal. For this my heart is warmed. They seem to. It be buying into the scandal mentality that having a relationship or the rumor of one will ruin their careers. I hope it stays that way and they can have a little privacy and space and one day we can just sigh knowing that we saw the beginning of their relationship forming.

it's interesting to me that AMH mentions When Harry Met Sally in this movie because I kind of liken PBY to Meg Ryan in that movie. She seems a bit like the Korean version of Meg Ryan. So cute and yet sexy too. A girls girl that women like and men do too, 

Drama's over; a little lonely so here's more translations from Baidu...

original post by 沂笙庭 on Baidu's Park Hyungsik Park Boyoung forum : https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5030407824 

The next post goes a bit out of order, back to an earlier BTS when they were in a park and Min Min gets shot at. The poster finds that when PBY is talking about the incident when the restaurant owner said PHS was prettier than she was. PHS then says PBY is No. 1 (seems like the translation in the linked English sub below is different but since the korean text seems to say No. 1, maybe the Chinese translation was more accurate?). PBY doesn't reply; she just smiles; she doesn't reject it either. It's an earlier BTS so she still has a bit of an air of a senior actress though.

(my 2 cents: haha and then he goes on to distract her by calling her "my Bong Soon". Come to think of it they addressed each other by their names here  though I don't remember them doing it in other BTS)

This is also the same BTS where we see PBY smiling as she leans on PHY's shoulder; the poster thinks that this shows a marked difference from even earlier BTS; perhaps they started to be more comfortable with each other round about this time.

I was watching pby's v live and I found myself smile like an idiot. I'm pretty sure that I'm a straight woman who will get crazy when I see men, but she is so irresistible. Just how on earth that phs was able to withstand that. 

He better dates her for real (but how would I demand him to do that?) because if not I'll be the one who will date her (heol). But the problems are: we are both women, I'm not living in Korea, I'm not a celebrity and she never knows my existence. :ph34r:

my hearts still feels heavy, I can't concentrate with my work...

p/s: sorry for being too often here. 

Hi ladies!!! I am alive! Lol off topic, I am such an ajummmmaaaa. I miss being YOUNG! Can't even party like I used to. Ugh. 

Anywaysssssss.... i agree that some scenes seem more like PHS and PBY than AMH and DBS! I look at the wrap up party photos and videos and they are just SO sweet. I know that they are good friends, etc... but from my perspective, there is no denying that there is SOMETHING brewing between them that is not quite fully platonic. Yes, I know that he put his arm around everyone but he pulled her towards his body, almost enveloping her. IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY. And I did not see it as possessiveness by any means. I saw it as he wanted her to be close to him. Because lets be real, Jisoo is like a little adorable puppy. They treat him so cutely like he is their younger brother. The way they look at each other, the way they touch... it is not what normal platonic friends do. In the video, when they hugged, PBY looked up at him and tapped him on the chest and she gave him a knowing look before it cut out. Only THEY KNOW what's up. And then, they were seen with their managers having breakfast the next morning. They sat next to each other when their managers could have sat next to them respectively. Let's say that they were doing drama exit interviews. They can just show up to the stations and do the interviews. They ask the same questions for every drama anyways. Why eat together first before going to the interviews? Why not just go eat with the manager alone respectively? If they are worried about rumors, the managers can talk off line and dictate how to address them. If it is business and they are afraid of being seen together, they can go to either agency where there are meeting rooms to discuss. Lol this is all assuming that photo of them with the managers is the next day after..

It warms my heart so much that they aren't doing the oh were not talking to each other for fear of rumors. I think they are both confident about being affectionate as PBY and PHS because they have a very strong public support system. Everybody loves them together, and they know even as friends, no ones going to bash them. Maybe like 2 weird people but other than that everyone will love them. 

For me, I have high hopes for them. Perhaps nothing will happen now. Perhaps they need time apart to really evaluate their feelings, if there are any any, after the drama is long over... the rest of April is shot because in a few days, they are going to Bali, then shortly after that they're going together to Singapore. But I am genuinely hopeful for them. I think they are HAPPY when they are together. Someone just has to take that first step. If they end up together, I see Ahngoo Part 2 :)

If nothing happens, that is fine too. I will go down with this ship. ♡ i adore them so much, I have no qualms even if the ship sinks and I drown at the bottom of the ocean lol 

@blueroses Yea I would love to believe that they are having their meal together the next day after the party (perhaps hangover?). Thanks for your heads-up, it's really nice to read your positive point of view. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/zea_kodurami/status/853240590208688129/video/1

I've share my thought in SWDBS thread, so I just want to share it again here (for future reference? Lol). With my basic understanding of Korean language (well correct me if I'm wrong), the boys are shouting that they are jealous of phs. I don't know if they are jealous of his handsome look or because of pby, but I think it is more likely to be the second one. Pby is super loved by everyone (or at least almost all) people in Korea (or perhaps worldwide as well), she has a lot of fanboys so it is not surprising if they were jealous of phs because of that. Also in recent white day survey, she secured her 1st place among female celebrities that people would love to have as their white day's date (I know I have mentioned this before). And considering that they had super hot kiss scene in ep 15, the day before the wrap up party

and the way that he responds to them, where he looks all shy and said "no, no" repetitively, so I don't think that he would say no for his good looks because as far as I know, he is quite confident with his looks (in 2d1n he voted himself as the best looking among the guests and members, also when pby said that he is good looking and that she claimed that he agrees himself) 

So in conclusion, I would like to reaffirm my motion which is that : he was shy because the boys were jealous of him not because of his looks but because of his kissing scenes with pby

Hello everyone here! I feel empty now that SWDBS has ended and most of all i started to miss uri BongBong and MinMin couple. I hope we will still keep this thread alive with the news from both of them, be it individually or together. 

On the other note, i feel happy that they will go to Bali for the reward vacation and also to Singapore on the 29th April to promote the drama. More time together!

I also hope i can drop by here more often :)

@bluerose I am totally with u! I am also of ajumma status and to even mention to my close ones that I am going to the singapore event on 29th is unthinkable. I have just cooked up an excuse that I have to go to work that day! And be back by dinner time to bring the kids out! And I can't imagine myself standing among the crowd to cheer PBS/PHS..  what if I get choosen to go onto the stage to take photo with them? Anyway.... I am not so lucky with lottery so the chance is totally remote... so I will just go with the flow and be there.... boy! I am getting shivers even thinking about it!!!! Another 13days where I will get to see them in person!!!!!!!! Yeeeeee!!!!!! I am freaking out... 

"The woman that took the video answered a fan about what they did after they hugged she said Bo young cried. " @Noran Gamal said this on the main page... I just wanted to say how sweet I think this was...I guess she feels more for him than some of us thought...

Archived