[OFFICIAL] PARK HYUNGSIK & PARK BOYOUNG♡Park*Park Couple♡Puppy couple

TeBe

While we are waiting... :)

Credit to poster. Look how precious they are! So cute. They are wearing clothes from Episode 14. Loving the height difference ALWAYS :)

Credit to poster. 

I love these Spring outfits :)

And finally, one PHS eye candy. Hubbbaaa hubbba, muscles! 

Credit to poster. 

I can't wait for the wrap up party, Bali, and Singapore. I hope they have a LOT of fun together with everyone (and each other) before life gets crazy again. Love them to bits! 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jenn96 said:

I don't think she sees him as her littler brother oh God no...Aside from the fact that he is fine as hell,they have been acting as lovers for the drama.It is impossible not to feel anything at all.If they didnt they wouldn't be believable as DBS and AMH.Of course time will tell whether those feelings are real or fake.They have to miss each other.

Sorry for cutting your post....Anyhow...Nam Ju Hyuk said that he thought of Lee Sung Kyung as an older brother and they had some serious chemistry going on in WFKBJ...Who knows what will happen with these two....of course I want them to end up or else I wouldn't be here!:tongue: I sure hope they miss each other. I hope they miss each other like crazy!^_^ 

I don't think there is anything wrong with them but the fact that filming in public with so many eyes on them, it makes it difficult to be completely comfortable. Lord, I don't even know how korean actors film scenes with the public around all the time. Before the scene has even aired, we already see uploads from fan cams so I can understand how difficult it must be. 

I am so sad this drama is ending but happy with the fact that these 2 still will see each other . 

57 minutes ago, duzylou said:

Sorry for cutting your post....Anyhow...Nam Ju Hyuk said that he thought of Lee Sung Kyung as an older brother and they had some serious chemistry going on in WFKBJ...Who knows what will happen with these two....of course I want them to end up or else I wouldn't be here!:tongue: I sure hope they miss each other. I hope they miss each other like crazy!^_^ 

Haha!! Yes--aching hearts desperate to see each other. :wub:

I loved that post @Mings30 My Shipper heart :wub:Especially loved this gif.They are so cute as always.

download.jsp?FileID=40552405

2 hours ago, duzylou said:

I was just quoting AMH there(I agree wholeheartedly)^_^.No man can become friends with a woman he finds attractive and vice versa.

1 hour ago, Wanderlust said:

I don't think there is anything wrong with them but the fact that filming in public with so many eyes on them, it makes it difficult to be completely comfortable. Lord, I don't even know how korean actors film scenes with the public around all the time. Before the scene has even aired, we already see uploads from fan cams so I can understand how difficult it must be. 

I am so sad this drama is ending but happy with the fact that these 2 still will see each other . 

I know, right?

I remember seeing a fancam last year.The leads were filming a kiss scene at midnight? and there was like 20 people around them (from the staff).Even that is too crowded.I really respect actors.It must be uncomfortable :ph34r:

Why are people saying "my parents"? I have seen this on youtube and stuff. Am I that much of an ajumma that I am not with the times? Lolol 

Park Hyung Sik is officially a part of UAA =) Here's to hoping for our next Ji Sung-Bo Young power acting couple! 

I like that! The next JiSung-Bo Young couple! This time Hyung sik-Bo Young! And congrats to PSH for signing with UAA, which sounds like it's a more prestigious agency with the likes of SHK and YAI! Our man is getting up there and he will soon match our BY. 

41 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

I like that! The next JiSung-Bo Young couple! This time Hyung sik-Bo Young! And congrats to PSH for signing with UAA, which sounds like it's a more prestigious agency with the likes of SHK and YAI! Our man is getting up there and he will soon match our BY. 

@TeBe came up with that! <3 She has it on the first post. I think it's a great aspiration for any couple to be like Ji Sung and Bo Young. 

OMG I hope we get an AMAZING preview to last us until Friday. It should come today, I hope. Crossing fingers! 

On another note.... I live on the East Coast and unbeknownst to me, there is a Royce Chocolate store 30 minutes from my home. I walked in and saw the chocolates they ate! I didn't get it though but it made me chuckle lol 

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@blueroses, I assumed that because you said "in-laws" you were already married, however, I just realized perusing a bit of this thread that you're actually shortly going to get married. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you and your fiancee have a beautiful wedding and a spectacularly happy marriage together. Definitely as cute and as happy as BS and MH. 

I'm sorry! I forgot the word "future" since it's in 30 days lol YIKES. 

Thank you so much for the congratulatory message - thank you to ALL of you! I feel so touched from all the kind messages that I have received! :blush:

Hoping MH and BS also have a beautifullllllllllllll weddddinggggg <3 

Something to share :)

Not sure if they were both here the same day, but they both gave their autographs to this burger place in 2017. Maybe this is when she took him there because he is so pretty, she got a free drink lol :)

I am sad. It is almost over :*( hahaha 

I kinda have anxiety attack and it's only Wednesday.. I feel so restless.  I am happy and sad looking at those photos taken by fans of their last two eps... Am I having withdrawal syndrome... but but... the drama haven't ended yet!! urrghhhh...

fuck-this-im-out.gif?w=656

@ujiyus1, awwww it's ok!! It is always bittersweet to say goodbye to something good but it will be OK. We will have this thread to spazz about them. And from the looks of the preview for Episode 15, AMH and DBS are going to go out with a BANG *no pun intended* lol so it's allll good! Cheeer up! :) It will be A OK ♡ 

Wow. The thread is so lively ^^ Love it :wub:

I just found this entry from a blog which I follow. She translated some comments from k-netizens when they raised their suspicion about BY and HS.

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/04/enter-talk-dont-you-think-theyre.html

[enter-talk] DON'T YOU THINK THEY'RE ACTUALLY DATING???

What are they doing??? They had to shoot a hugging scene, but they kept on hugging like that even after a while, do they really need to stay like that for so long????!!!!!

They look like they're head over heals over each other~~~~Soooooo suspicious~~

Seriously you wouldn't even know if they could actually be dating each other in real life~ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Seriously though, you can feel their affection!!

Look at the eye levelsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ That's the standard formula

Boyoungie is too cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Even as a girl, her loveliness kills me!!

Their height difference is love, even if it's just acting, if someone did that to me, my heart would explode from the flutterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

From the way he holds her hand it looks like he's bringing a baby to the kindergartenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Park Hyungsik must find Park Boyoung so adorable right~~?

Omo? Why is this there?ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Seriously if both of them were dating each other, I will seriously congratulate them with all my might
They 100% suit each other so well, there's no refutation..

Then the response is positive :wink:

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.11 23:05 신고하기
Seriously am I living under the same sky as Park Boyoung? Does time flow differently with me and Park Boyoung? I feel the time progress with me, but it looks like the time is going backwards with her... She's way older than Park Hyungsik but she looks so much younger... She's the only one living in her world right...
추천17
반대0

ㅇ |2017.04.11 23:10 신고하기
They suit each otherㅋㅋㅋpuppy couple
추천14
반대0

ㅋㅋ |2017.04.11 23:51 신고하기
To be honest, they should at least be crushing over each other...
추천13
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.12 00:26 신고하기
Seriously I really feel like they have some feelings going on ㅋㅋㅋSuch a cute girl and such a puppy-like guy fitting each other so well shooting kiss scenes and hug scenes together..
추천8
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.12 00:02 신고하기
I'm a woman and I wanna hug Park Boyoung because of how cute she is
추천8
반대0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.12 01:38 신고하기
If I was a guy, I would fall for a woman like Park Boyoung too
추천7
반대0

On 4/11/2017 at 9:12 AM, TeBe said:

I don't think he would dare to confess to her, if he was not sure of her feelings, while they are still have more scenes to shoot. That would ruin the rest of the shooting and they will be so awkward around each other. If I was HS I will never take such a risk.

I guess as blueroses and mings30 said, they might had a bad day or got into a little argument or simply not comfortable being watched by many peoples and fans taking their pics..

Here is a crazy thought, what if PBY fell in love with the actor playing the kidnapper and now she is taking her distances from HS.. I mean, I watched him in a interview and  he is fun, very charming and good-looking and he is a model as well.. Oh God Oh God:mellow:

Dear JTBC, we need new BTS, BECAUSE the last one is making all of the shippers uneasy ..

I agree--we need another BTS to dissect. I wanted to quote the above for that and for the kidnapper reference. I wonder if he is going to Bali with them? Hehehe... PHS may have some competition. PBY and the kidnapper are also the same age, and he seemed mighty into our cute, sweet BY. 

I hope I'm wrong but I have a fear that PHS's signing to a new agency is a bit of a death threat to our shipping mission.  

Haha maybe it is just me but I didn't see anything special in PBYs interaction with KJH actor. Every man or woman who is talking to PBY would be that engaged. She is so cute. Plus, they do not have many scenes together at all so I found that exchange pretty cute. It is only at the end. I hope he goes on the trip too! I always felt bad that he was such a loner while the rest of the cast was super close. I have seen a decent amount of photos of him with Jisoo off screen so I think he is closer to Jisoo. 

@hennybird, I definitely agree. I think him being with UAA will definitely make him reevaluate his feelings and relationship goals, IF he even has any. It is a reputable agency and he is new. I know he does not want the FIRST news that they address is to deny romance rumors with PBY or any other actress so yeah, definitely understand. They have time to figure things out. It could be something. It could be nothing. BUT there is no denying they went on this journey together and they will always have that. What happens after is for them to decide. I think they will continue to be friends and like I mentioned, I think it really depends on whether in the future, after DBS is over, whether they will act on any feelings of missing each other. I definitely see feelings there. Someone mentioned that PHS is testing her reactions of reciprocation and I definitely see that. I think they like each other but to what extent, and to whether they are willing to go that extra distance is unknown so we will see! I think it is kind of exciting to see where this leads them. I really hope we get a super intimate scene in episode 15 and 16 lol I think that is all I want in life right now. Something tells me they will have no problem with the kissing and showing intimacy lol 

I shared the post below on the SWDBS thread, and I might as well share it here since this is our shippers' paradise after all..

When Park Bo Young could not withstand the intensity of Park Hyung Sik's electrifying gaze..

giphy.gif Animated GIF  - Find & Share on GIPHY

Based on the GIFs above, it is a proven fact that PBY is NOT immune to PHS's honey-dripping stares..

Who in the world is?? :wink:

@stroppyse Unni, thank you for heeding my call for assistance once again. I very much appreciate your kind heart, and I can't thank you enough for the many times you've helped translate and clarify things for us. And just like us, you have your real life to attend to and yet, you're always quick to respond.. You're simply JJANG!! :)

@blueroses Congratulations on your impending nuptials! May you and your man have a happy life together! Have FUN on your bachelorette this weekend! :)

EDIT:

17759753_1031834993617166_56264288582165

Don't y'all think that this photo alone negates the somewhat distant vibe that we all felt

while watching PBY and PHS interact during the picnic BTS clip? :unsure:

Going through the pages, I felt it interesting to read many shared thoughts from you girls ^^ We felt happy over the previous BTS until the picnic clip was released, causing some confusion and explanation among us:) 

Like you girls have mentioned, HS has signed with a new agency to step further on his acting career path. So that any dating rumor about him and any actress, let alone BY, will leave unpleasant impressions in the public. He will have to focus on his next projects to polish his acting skills and build up himself in the acting industry. Though he used to answer in an interview that he would like to experience a love that he could give up his celebrity career, in order to love and marry her. [source (1), (2)] These answers could be adjusted to the current situation, then may not remain as what he said. Now HS will not be an idol or acting-dol (idol joins acting) anymore, he chooses his path to become an actor, so new challenges are waiting for him ahead.

I think we can wait till the next release of new BTS clips to check out what we have come up with. In addition, their interaction during the promotion events, fancams about their time together in Bali (not sure to see the clips/photos or not) and more possibly in Singapore would reveal something. Time will tell ^^

Archived