[Drama 2017] Sister is alive 언니는 살아있다

0ly40

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, sonequeen01 said:

@UnniSarah Yeah Ms Lee is crazy. She's that jealous over the chairman. Eun Hyang is probably gonna get a broken ankle from that fall. I wonder how much scarier Se Kyung can get. What will she do when knows Eun Hyang is the woman her husband is seeing?

@sonequeen... She willl be richard simmons but with all the evidence EH has acquired about her affair she won't be able to do anything.  What do you think?

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@sonequeen... She willl be richard simmons but with all the evidence EH has acquired about her affair she won't be able to do anything.  What do you think?

@UnniSarah Seeing how Se Kyung had Ki Chan's brakes tampered with in the beginning, I guess she'll do something similar like that to Eun Hyang? Just think about how badly she wants to stay married to her husband. She has no plans to divorce EVER. 

Tbh, this show is a little bit boring for me. Hahaha. Sorry to say that. No hard feeling. Hehe. One thing that attract me is only eun hyang part. I dont really know the actress.  But she is a really good actress. I love how she plays with her emotion. Perhaps she is reallly a mother in reality. Thats why she can play her role really well. 

11 hours ago, heoesdanish90 said:

Tbh, this show is a little bit boring for me. Hahaha. Sorry to say that. No hard feeling. Hehe. One thing that attract me is only eun hyang part. I dont really know the actress.  But she is a really good actress. I love how she plays with her emotion. Perhaps she is reallly a mother in reality. Thats why she can play her role really well. 

Eun Hyang part is really tense and writer now focusing on it. But I also found that the grandma and Pil Soon-Dae In-Sang Mi relationship and Min Deul Re - Pil Mo love is attractive. The only part I see boring is Kang Ha Ri part. Seriously, I can understand that why SBS don't choose her in the end of casting 'My Sassy Girl'.

For this week's episodes, Dal Hee only appeared for 3 minutes each while Ms Lee was the main focus as a villain. Since she drugged the chairman making him think they had a one night stand, Se Joon's not even the chairman's son. As for her crime involving Deul Re and the stalker, she framed the grandma making the chairman believe his own mother was behind it all. She also puts something in the grandma's medicine to make her weak with memory loss. Poor grandma. And now that Ms Lee knows about Ki Chan being Se Hu, she's going to try and get rid of him. This lady needs to get the worst punishment out of all the villains because she is the most psychotic of them all. How is Se Joon going to feel when all of his mother's crimes are revealed and what's gonna happen to him when he finds out he doesn't share a drop of blood with that rich family?

Se Kyung and Ki Chan's rivalry continues. She tried to ruin his plans but it failed thanks to Se Joon helping Ki Chan. The look on her face was everything. She's about to get owned again when her husband catches her with Choo Tae Soo in a hotel room. She's been dating her lover for 3 years and she has the nerve to get angry when her husband is suspected of also having an affair. It was scary for Eun Hyang because she nearly got caught so many times by Se Kyung but luck was on her side. 

Deul Re and chairman Pil Mo truly are a sweet couple. Their feelings for each other are genuine and they want to tie the knot already. But so many things are gonna go wrong because his family will not accept her and Ms Lee lives in that house, so how is this marriage gonna work? I'm also waiting for him to tell her he's a powerful chairman because it doesn't feel right with her being in the dark about that.

I could care less about Ha Ri and Dal Hee's storyline. All Ha Ri has is a love triangle at the moment. Dal Hee won't be revealed to be the culprit of that tunnel accident until around ep 40 so let's just see what other crimes she will commit as we get there.

Archived