[Drama 2017] Sister is alive 언니는 살아있다

0ly40

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017/10/3 at 5:16 PM, fembot attack said:

No clue for Grand Prize but I'd aim Top Female Excellence for Son Yeo Eun. Goo Se Kyung was exceptional and real. Lee Ji Hoon's was great, his acting chops are quite polished for his age though not a suprise as he is known as good actor but true that good old Son Chang min might get it lol.. They might give Dasom the Newcomer? but shes not that new... the Special Award? Dont know though just estimates

I'd like to see Son Yeo Eun and Son Chang Min get their awards.

The father&daughter moments are so heart touching.

Deul Re and Pil Mo's daughter Hae Joo looks exactly like Hong Si because they used the same actress Oh A Rin. They couldn't find a different actress to play their daughter? Just because Hong Si is a teenager now doesn't mean you use the same child actress to play a different character. This isn't the first time this happened. Jang Seo Hee also played two different characters in this drama. Sung Hyuk also made his return in the finale to play a different character. Is having people play two characters a trend now? 

Anyways, at least the acting was wonderful. Now that I think about it, I hope Son Yeo Eun gets that Top Excellence nominee. It's gonna be a tough one because the writer had a hard time deciding which character to focus on most. Thank god this is over. Sorry writer-nim, "Sister is Alive" was even worst than "My Daughter Geum Sa Wol." And there should have been at least one character who was more focused on than the rest. Because of that, viewers kept going back and fourth on who to root for. MDGSW had its issues too but everyone knew who the true star was by the middle of the drama. 

Dont know why...But almost became a Son Chang Min's fan...

Oh,아저씨!He is cute!:D:D:D

So glad that Min Deul Re and Goo Pil Mo had their happy ending.:wub:

On 15/10/2017 at 11:38 AM, sonequeen01 said:

Deul Re and Pil Mo's daughter Hae Joo looks exactly like Hong Si because they used the same actress Oh A Rin. They couldn't find a different actress to play their daughter? Just because Hong Si is a teenager now doesn't mean you use the same child actress to play a different character. This isn't the first time this happened. Jang Seo Hee also played two different characters in this drama. Sung Hyuk also made his return in the finale to play a different character. Is having people play two characters a trend now? 

Anyways, at least the acting was wonderful. Now that I think about it, I hope Son Yeo Eun gets that Top Excellence nominee. It's gonna be a tough one because the writer had a hard time deciding which character to focus on most. Thank god this is over. Sorry writer-nim, "Sister is Alive" was even worst than "My Daughter Geum Sa Wol." 

Son Yeo Eun is such a wonderful actress,she should get her award.

Oh A Rin is talented and lovely.

Archived