[Drama 2017] Sister is alive 언니는 살아있다

0ly40

The ending is great! It's clearly and all villains paid their evils. And Hong Si just like Hae Joo is a great thing! Why you make thing seriously here? It's just the ending, writer want make it fun, and also make more screen for that kid actress.
Although they so draggy in the end (about ep 45~51/ 65 mins each ep) but this drama is great! Unexpected twistes! Brand new comedy factors! Everyone is the lead! The music, bgm also great.

Ah, the moment that Chairman with his daughter in rain is amazing! It save all frustrating moments between them.

On 15/10/2017 at 11:54 AM, annchoi said:

Son Yeo Eun is such a wonderful actress,she should get her award.

Oh A Rin is talented and lovely.

Totally agree that Son Yeo Eun need a reward. I hope can see her again soon!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017/10/19 at 8:43 PM, quockhanh45 said:

The ending is great! It's clearly and all villains paid their evils. And Hong Si just like Hae Joo is a great thing! Why you make thing seriously here? It's just the ending, writer want make it fun, and also make more screen for that kid actress.
Although they so draggy in the end (about ep 45~51/ 65 mins each ep) but this drama is great! Unexpected twistes! Brand new comedy factors! Everyone is the lead! The music, bgm also great.

Ah, the moment that Chairman with his daughter in rain is amazing! It save all frustrating moments between them.

Totally agree that Son Yeo Eun need a reward. I hope can see her again soon!

Yes,like the ending very much,warm and cute.:tongue:

gonna miss this drama.:)

The ending was just ridiculous. 

The triangle romance with Kang Hari still exists. This was completely not developped by the author.

Kim Eun Yang's romance too with the dad was not fleshed out more which is a shame. The writer could have done better here. 

At least top star and chairman got married...

Grandma's return lmao. This is a woman who was in a coma for a long richard simmons time but was acting like she just took a nap. 

I agree with you @sonequeen01 about reusing the same actors for different roles. That's ridiculous.

Also more ridiculous we didn't see Hong Si as her grown up self (really they couldn't get an older actress to play her for 2 or 3 scenes?)

The scene with Jae Il at the end lmao wtf. (Also this actor needs to choose his roles better. In Jang Bori he ended up dating a woman that looked exactly like the woman that ruined his life in the first place.) 

Anyway...it started out really fun, then it dragged on way too long. The ending really was dissapointing imo however the actors did a great job with the limited material they had. They also seem to have great chemistry. Which is rare for an entire cast.   

My personal favourites : 

Son Yeo Eun. So beautiful so elegant throughout. Even when she was "bad" I could never really hate her. 

Oh Yoon-Ah. The reason why I got hooked on the show in the first place. Great character. 

Jang So Heo. The voice of reason throughout the show. 

Kim Soo-Mi if only for the Gae baby line lmao 

Pyeon Jung-Su. Funny at times. Good supporting character. 

Not forgetting the two child actors and Jae Il's parents. 

Special mention Sera"s mother with her iconic line : My daughter Sera! The hero we needed and deserved! 

11 hours ago, Rita86 said:

The ending was just ridiculous. 

The triangle romance with Kang Hari still exists. This was completely not developped by the author.

Kim Eun Yang's romance too with the dad was not fleshed out more which is a shame. The writer could have done better here. 

At least top star and chairman got married...

Grandma's return lmao. This is a woman who was in a coma for a long richard simmons time but was acting like she just took a nap. 

I agree with you @sonequeen01 about reusing the same actors for different roles. That's ridiculous.

Also more ridiculous we didn't see Hong Si as her grown up self (really they couldn't get an older actress to play her for 2 or 3 scenes?)

The scene with Jae Il at the end lmao wtf. (Also this actor needs to choose his roles better. In Jang Bori he ended up dating a woman that looked exactly like the woman that ruined his life in the first place.) 

Anyway...it started out really fun, then it dragged on way too long. The ending really was dissapointing imo however the actors did a great job with the limited material they had. They also seem to have great chemistry. Which is rare for an entire cast.   

My personal favourites : 

Son Yeo Eun. So beautiful so elegant throughout. Even when she was "bad" I could never really hate her. 

Oh Yoon-Ah. The reason why I got hooked on the show in the first place. Great character. 

Jang So Heo. The voice of reason throughout the show. 

Kim Soo-Mi if only for the Gae baby line lmao 

Pyeon Jung-Su. Funny at times. Good supporting character. 

Not forgetting the two child actors and Jae Il's parents. 

Special mention Sera"s mother with her iconic line : My daughter Sera! The hero we needed and deserved! 

I like chairman's sister and Sera's mother too,interesting characters.

• 2 months later...

Just as I predicted.

Top Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Female: Jang Seo Hee (“Sister Is Alive”)

jang-seo-hee1.jpg

Top Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Male: Son Chang Min (“Sister Is Alive”)

son-chang-min.jpg

Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Female: Son Yeo Eun (“Sister Is Alive”)

son-yeo-eun-540x287.jpg

Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Male: Ahn Nae Sang (“Sister Is Alive”)

ahn-nae-sang1-540x303.jpg

Best New Actress: Kim Dasom (“Sister Is Alive”)

kim-dasom-540x289.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/winners-sbs-drama-awards/

On 31.12.2017 at 9:30 PM, sonequeen01 said:

Just as I predicted.

Top Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Female: Jang Seo Hee (“Sister Is Alive”)

Top Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Male: Son Chang Min (“Sister Is Alive”)

Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Female: Son Yeo Eun (“Sister Is Alive”)

Excellence in Acting (Daily and Weekend Drama), Male: Ahn Nae Sang (“Sister Is Alive”)

Best New Actress: Kim Dasom (“Sister Is Alive”)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/31/winners-sbs-drama-awards/

BRAVO!!!

• 9 months later...
On 6/29/2017 at 10:56 AM, Jackie1048 said:

Wow! It is my first time watching Song Jong Ho (Jo Hwan Seung) doing a passionate kissing scene. He always played characters that are rather cold.

haha.. 

Song Jong Ho oppa on KBS drama special too

"The Reason I'm Getting Married"

he is lead actor in here... :))

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] Sister is alive 언니는 살아있다
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived