[Drama 2017] Sister is alive 언니는 살아있다

0ly40

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn. Who knew Se Kyung would become so pitiful? She's the only villain who's getting cornered right now. Eun Hyang has her husband and son wrapped around her finger. Ms Lee is making sure the company doesn't go to her. Dal Hee is threatening her about messing with the brakes on Ki Chan's old truck.

Why did grandma have to die? She was so smart and kind. Who's gonna be the next person to know about Ki Chan's real identity? Ms Lee must be so shocked about the kind of person Dal Hee is. They actually make a great team. But there's no way Se Joon will say yes to marrying Dal Hee, unless they threaten him with something. 

I really do hope Deul Re and chairman Pil Mo end up together. They're so cute and understanding to each other. But Deul Re might have a hard time accepting who he is. He has Eun Hyang's enemy as his daughter and the person responsible for everything that one stalker did is living in the same house as him.

8 hours ago, sonequeen01 said:

Damn. Who knew Se Kyung would become so pitiful? She's the only villain who's getting cornered right now. Eun Hyang has her husband and son wrapped around her finger. Ms Lee is making sure the company doesn't go to her. Dal Hee is threatening her about messing with the brakes on Ki Chan's old truck.

Why did grandma have to die? She was so smart and kind. Who's gonna be the next person to know about Ki Chan's real identity? Ms Lee must be so shocked about the kind of person Dal Hee is. They actually make a great team. But there's no way Se Joon will say yes to marrying Dal Hee, unless they threaten him with something. 

I really do hope Deul Re and chairman Pil Mo end up together. They're so cute and understanding to each other. But Deul Re might have a hard time accepting who he is. He has Eun Hyang's enemy as his daughter and the person responsible for everything that one stalker did is living in the same house as him.

Here is so quiet.

I hate the grandma's death.I really like the part about Deul Re and chairman Pil Mo,they are by now the only happy couple.

I think i'm going to drop this drama for a while. Really annoyed with Grandma's death and the bad people always being one step in advance. This is a typical trope in kdrama land so i'm not surprised but I'm annoyed. 

I used to watch only for Eun Hyang's character/storyline but even I'm getting a bit tired of that. I also feel her anger is misplaced. She seems to be holding Se Kyung more responsible than her husband imo the only one to blame here is her husband. He's the one who set the fire and left their child. He's scum. Of course SK is no angel but never did anything to her daughter directly unlike the husband who killed his own flesh smh. 

Min Deul Re and Chairman somehow became my fave couple. Their scenes are always light hearted and funny. I'm rooting for them and can't wait for Miss Lee to cry when they official get together and hopefully she moves in the house lmao xD Would be even better twist if she gets pregnant and has the chairman's child. 

I need some of the secrets to be revealed. I honestly can't take another 40 or so episodes of the bad people getting away with their evil doings :(

4 hours ago, Rita86 said:

I think i'm going to drop this drama for a while. Really annoyed with Grandma's death and the bad people always being one step in advance. This is a typical trope in kdrama land so i'm not surprised but I'm annoyed. 

I used to watch only for Eun Hyang's character/storyline but even I'm getting a bit tired of that. I also feel her anger is misplaced. She seems to be holding Se Kyung more responsible than her husband imo the only one to blame here is her husband. He's the one who set the fire and left their child. He's scum. Of course SK is no angel but never did anything to her daughter directly unlike the husband who killed his own flesh smh. 

Min Deul Re and Chairman somehow became my fave couple. Their scenes are always light hearted and funny. I'm rooting for them and can't wait for Miss Lee to cry when they official get together and hopefully she moves in the house lmao xD Would be even better twist if she gets pregnant and has the chairman's child. 

I need some of the secrets to be revealed. I honestly can't take another 40 or so episodes of the bad people getting away with their evil doings :(

If Eun Hyang only went after her ex-husband, it would be too easy because he doesn't have that much to lose. Se Kyung has more to lose than him and I feel like Eun Hyang likes the challenge on taking her down. She probably also hates that Se Kyung has the "perfect life" with such a good husband and son but she still had the nerve to cheat. It feels more like jealousy to me than vengeance. Eun Hyang likes it even more that Se Kyung is also Ki Chan's enemy but it looks like Dalhee will be the one snitching on her for tampering with Ki Chan's brakes. Like I said, Se Kyung has more to lose which is why Dalhee wasn't afraid to tell her that she knows her secret crime. I'm curious about something. Are people still shipping Eun Hyang and nice husband Hwan Seung? Or is everyone turned off by her using him? He likes her so much but he's going to be so upset when he finds out.

This is going a bit oveboard with Miss Lee running the household, treating the daughter like dirt. This is just not realistic. Also chairman is never home or at work just spends his time running after MDR. It's a bit extreme lol. 

Glad at least the sister secret is out more or less. Next few episodes should be interesting. 

The child actress is really good. Just want to give her a hug. Poor girl. 

So frustrating. Ki Chan and Ha Ri need to hurry up and find out that Dal Hee and Se Ra are the same person because they keep talking about her as if she's two different people. They either have to both confront Dal Hee/Se Ra at the same time or Ki Chan is gonna have to show Ha Ri a photo of Dal Hee. It sucks that Dal Hee didn't get punished for kidnapping her sister. I hate the amount of power Se Kyung has over the police.

Se Kyung knows Ki Chan is her brother and is now gonna pull a Ms Lee on us and freak out whenever she sees him now. The 3 female villains are gonna work together to hide his true identity, but at the same time they're going to keep threatening each other to save their own asses. It's gonna be a back and forth thing with those 3 and it's gonna be good. It's gonna suck for the good guys but it's so fun to watch. Ms Lee got hit the hardest this week because she has so many enemies.

As for Eun Hyang, going on dates with Hwan Seung and leaving to call Se Kyung about where his whereabouts is starting to get boring now. And she needs to stop hesitating with her decisions on Hwan Seung. If you want to be with him, be with him and just tell him everything. Or if you're gonna use him, use him and keep making him look dumb. But don't cry when he gets mad at you later. But her ex Tae Soo is going to give all his money to her so we should see the results next week?

Pil Soon is so funny pretending to be possessed by her mom. She's doing something right and I hope she succeeds. And now she has a friend in that house with her to help.

I'm gonna be honest. The only interesting part right now is the part I bolded

This drama have so much twist that I never can't expected. Ep 28 too daebak. The tense and the fun is mixed together. Although there're some points so random but I can't stop watching. 
The best way to enjoy this drama is watch 2 eps-back--to-back just like Korean viewers, i hope rating will reach 20% this week. This drama deserve more, who know it can be first SBS weekend drama reach 30% in many years.

With the way both Eun Hyang and Se Kyung react to adultery, I need to remember that adultery just recently got legalized in Korea. Even now some Koreans are still treating adultery like murder. Anyways I was proud of Eun Hyang for making Se Kyung sweat so much because she had the nerve to hide Yang Ha from his father and I'm just so tired of hearing her yell all the time. Let's hope Yang Ha makes an appearance next episode so we can see how he's doing in a different environment. Eun Hyang now needs to prepare herself because Se Kyung is officially going to get back at her. 

The moment Se Joon found out Ki Chan was Se Hu, he changed his mind about everything. He doesn't want Ki Chan to take back his place because of own jealousy. It's disappointing because Ki Chan is the pitiful one who lived a hard life as an orphan while Se Joon had luxury and a loving grandma by his side. What right does he have to be jealous now? Ha Ri being in the middle only made it worst because Se Joon knows she has feelings towards Ki Chan which only expanded his jealousy. 

Pil Soon is still so funny dealing with Ms Lee. Her teamwork with the Na's is just awesome and watching Ms Lee scared all the time was enjoyable to watch. I wish Pil Mo was smarter. I'm glad he turned out to be normal but he's not very smart when dealing with the villains because he's still so clueless after 30 episodes. And he needs to know that his daughter tried to have his son "Sehu" killed in the beginning. 

13 hours ago, sonequeen01 said:

I wish Pil Mo was smarter. I'm glad he turned out to be normal but he's not very smart when dealing with the villains because he's still so clueless after 30 episodes. And he needs to know that his daughter tried to have his son "Sehu" killed in the beginning. 

No one wants to tell him anyting!Maybe he will die if he knows anyting, just like his mother..

Archived