[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

not 100% accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsV425-OvEY

AR came out after dressing up prettily. DM who has been waiting was surprised when he saw her and slowly clapping his appreciation
AR: What? Am I so pretty? Tch *pout*
Caption: Real woman
AR was climbing down the stairs slowly and every step she took, she would glanced at DM shyly
DM: Hey Choi Ae Ra, change your clothes! Hurry up and change your clothes
AR: Why? Do I look strange?
DM: Your legs
AR: What’s wrong with my legs?
DM: Why do your legs look pretty?!
AR: What?
DM: Your legs are so womanly
AR: Then do you think mine is manly?
DM: You know, I will hit whomever look at your pretty legs, so change it with trousers then come out
AR: Why are ordering me to change it? Then it won’t match with my shoes
DM: Whether you wear shoes or barefoot, I don’t care but just change your clothes!
AR: *glaring why pouting* Why do you act like this? (she went back to change her clothes)
DM: Change it with trousers! (his legs gave away) Whoa, her legs whoa. It almost gave me trouble *gasping for air*'

------------------------------------

AR and DM are sooo cutee :wub: She is trying so hard to change the way she talks. She tried to not curse or talk in a bad way and when she couldn't help it, she will try to mumble it, hoping that DM wouldn't hear it. When Coach knew they were dating, his reaction was priceless.. lmao

Just who is the owner? Who is she to AR or DM? She didn't really pay attention to SH and JM but she did pay attention to DM and AR. And what is her relationship with Coach? I hope they won't make it long about and reveal her identity soon.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

If I could offer a slightly different translation.

Seol Hee (Song Hae Yoon) knows that Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong) slept away from home and goes to Yeh Jin's (Pyo Ae Jin) officetel, Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) goes on an interview to be an MMA cage announcer. Meanwhile, Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) is conflicted over a sudden proposal for a special match with Tak Su (Kim Gun Woo)...

Ohhh... I always trust yours better than Mr Google... :blush:

If I could offer a slightly different translation.

Seol Hee (Song Hae Yoon) knows that Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong) slept away from home and goes to Yeh Jin's (Pyo Ae Jin) officetel, Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) goes on an interview to be an MMA cage announcer. Meanwhile, Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) is conflicted over a sudden proposal for a special match with Tak Su (Kim Gun Woo)...

Wow, that really doesn't sound good for SH.  IDIOT probably just fell asleep on the couch, floor or something, but let's see what intern posts on her SNS.  I think tomorrow is D-Day for SH and Idiot (sorry, that is what I'll be calling him now until he pulls his head out of his richard simmons, hopefully before the show ends).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHCCTwsQrfA&index=3&list=PLPJzFoOSNF-MBeCJbMbDpm-dfNI3YtUxe

JooMan: YeJin-ssi, I told you not to contact me ever again. I asked a favour of you, you know, yeah?! Why do you keep being like this, really?! Huh?
White shirt guy: Hey hey hey, take it, take it, take (the photo). Here. I mean, originally, if it's like this, it's the car at the back whose at fault!
Housefly: No... it's ajusshi who suddenly reversed because the lights suddenly changed as you know.
White Shirt Guy: Me? I was the one who reversed, you say?! WHOA HA HA HA! Ah, this lady is a funny lady, eoo~
JooMan: YeJin-ssi [GROAN. This guy needs to be shackled to something... he's too "nice" for his own good.]
Housefly: Manager-nim...
JooMan: Ah, first, if we just check the blackbox first...
Housefly: Ah, but my blackbox is broken now so...
White shirt guy: Hey, no, if it's hit from the back it's 100% her fault. What's all this fuss for?!
JooMan: You've called the insurance guys right?
Blue Shirt guy: Whether it's insurance or not, lady you should just pay first. Firstly, 200 in cash and the rest in insurance.
JooMan: Ah, but the two of you just had Samgyupsal right? (AKA, they just drank and therefore drink-drived. Wanna call the police?)

Housefly: Thank you, manager-nim. If it weren't for manager-nim, I really would have given that 200.
JooMan: Since they had Samgyupsal, there's no way they didn't have soju. Since they knew that, that's why they asked for the settlement in cash.
Housefly: I guess I'm getting punished. [WELL NOW SHOW ME HOW.] I know I shouldn't keep calling you but... I'm a really bad girl...
JooMan: So please stop now, for real... In case we really cause an accident (?) [Not sure of that last part]

JooMan: YeJin-ssi, now, really, if you would stop it, it would be great
YeJin: Now, I won't go there. I'll stop. Don't worry.

JooMan: Go up carefully,

Housefly: Yeah. Ah ah ah ah! [*Rolls eyes*]

JooMan: Are you okay? Are you not hurt anywhere?
Housefly: Because I was too surprised earlier ...something something... I guess.

JooMan: Tomorrow, please appear at the company. Since YeJin-ssi doesn't appear, I'm a little bit in a bind. People are talking a lot too. See you tomorrow at the company.
Housefly: Yeah, thank you for today.
JooMan: [tearing my hair here] Why do you buy so much? [Can someone just drag him home?!?!?!?!?]

---Out of clip---

SeolHee at home stalking Housefly's instagram/twitter/whateverthatis. She sees a picture of what is obviously JooMan's arm on a steering wheel and in the captions, Housefly has written: "Together"

That's it. I officially don't like her, which is why she is now "Housefly" when earlier she was just "Intern".

58 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

I agree with what you said about SH needing to have self confidence and to stop being a pushover and do something for herself. BUT... there's a huge BUT here...

To me, what's aggravating with JM's attitude is that his words and his actions do not match. He says they're dating, he announces she's his girlfriend... but knowing how aggressive Intern is pursuing him, he's not doing enough to shut her down. And now he's just letting her. Again, he tells Intern to not call him, not to come anymore... yet he's driving her home, and he's rushing out to meet her whenever she does call him. If I were the Intern, I would keep pursuing too.

I see what you are trying to say but i really don't think in practical life that is possible given JM's character.. if he were bad boy like heechul.. yes i would expect him to be rude to her or really shut her down.. but he really is park bo gum.. he will keep tellin gher to backoff.. and will give in when he thinks she needs him.. give it some time.. i think at some point he will stop it..

Right now she is office colleague too.. him shutting her down aggresively will be super insulting for her too.. who knows what she may do

But SH needs to fix herself first before pointing fingers at others

58 minutes ago, joyue_1 said:

And this is where the big BUT comes in - I think the more important thing here is - let's not forget what SH's dream is from when she was a kid too. AR wanted to be an announcer. DM wanted to fight. SH just wanted to find a prince (husband) and get married and play house for real - THAT IS HER LIFE GOAL. She will never be good at any job because she's not programmed to work, that's not what she wants. She's good at all the housewifey stuff - like tying AR's hair, cooking, tidying up, managing the household finances (to even pay for AR's share of the rent). And I think that is just the sad reality of how two people realized, after dating for 6 years, that their life goals don't match up. To be very honest, no one is at fault here for not walking at the same pace... or even on the same path. But like I said, to me it's JM's attitude that's really irking me. And yes, so they definitely should break up and that should be the end of it. They shouldn't break up just to get back together. They should break up and that's it. JM dates Intern. SH dates owner's son - someone who's good looking and obviously rich too. Now that would richard simmons JM off, but too bad it would be too late.

But then she needs to be confident of her dream like others are.. if that's everything.. find a man and be dependent on him.. then she needs to take pride in tht fact.. if she were truly comfortable with that dream, no one in hell can make her feel insecured or worthless.. NO ONE.. but the truth is.. she realizes this is not it.. she doesn't see a long term relationship as her achievement.. she sees her not being capable as a bigger flaw in herself..

its really about the mindset.. she needs to trust herself.. housewife is a great life just as a career woman is.. its ok to not be ambitious, its ok to not want to do anything.. but then you got to have the confidence in your belief.. ALSO understanding that what you want and what others want will have to compromise at some point

Haven't watched today's episodes, but upuntil last week.. i have no problems with JM.. he is a polite person... i see all issues at SH's end.. she can't keep expecting without doing hard work by herself

Why doesn't she go and shut that woman up... if that woman is not giving up.. then its her fault ( just as she is not giving up even though JM asks her too)..

In SH's case, she needs to do sthg to gain my sympathy.. until then the whole damsel in distress ain't cute anymore

SeolHee: JooMan ah, you're the one who put it in my hands.
JooMan: Seol ah, somehow, as a mistake...
SeolHee: You know it wasn't a mistake.
JooMan: Seol ah, please...

SunWuKong: To Athlete Go DongMan, I have the greed to succeed over him [challenge and beat him] fair and square again.

AeRa: You're not gonna do it right?
DongMan: I'm not losing to him again! I can just win (and it'll be fine) after all.
AeRa: Even though I hate it to death?! Can't you just not do it?

AeRa: Hey you!

NamIl: She... what's (with her)? It's like she's from a different world from mine.
Landlady: Don't touch her.

Landlady: Not her.

I don't personally think the Landlady is AR's mother for some reason.

But there must be some connection...

Argh I wish TS would also leave DM alone...

All this people will obsessive behaviours 

I

So, looks as if SH dumps JM after all. I think it's a good move, no matter how much morning after regrets that JM may have. Sleeping over with the intern is a major no-no!

Also, now I'm thinking that NM is related to AR in some way since the landlady said so firmly that NM can't be with AR. However, if NM is the landlady's son, I don't know how he could be AR's brother unless he's younger than AR. Then again, I guess I don't know how old NM is supposed to be. Perhaps he is AR's younger brother from when her mother ran away? That would also explain her hiding from AR's father. 

WHAT?! He really slept over?! (Like, I've only watched bits of the broadcast today) I haven't seen anything to support that though! JooMan you! *Stomping angrily* This stupid boy. It's like he doesn't think! I don't think he's bad, but he really just doesn't THINK!

Land-lady seems to be like AeRa's aunt. I won't say her mother because she doesn't seem very guilty for leaving the girl when she was younger (most mothers would cry upon seeing their long lost child... or at least k-drama mothers would) but she's definitely protective of AeRa. Like a god-mom? Hm, NamIl is definitely related to AeRa by blood. Or at least through some god-brother hoozy whoozy magic. Funny, but I swear I heard her say something along the lines of "I died and came back to life" when Coach asked her why she came back. But I don't remember when she'd said that.

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

So, looks as if SH dumps JM after all. I think it's a good move, no matter how much morning after regrets that JM may have. Sleeping over with the intern is a major non-no!

Also, now I'm thinking that NM is related to AR in some way since the landlady said so firmly that NM can't be with AR. However, if NM is the landlady's son, I don't know how he could be AR's brother unless he's younger than AR. Then again, I guess I don't know how old NM is supposed to be. Perhaps he is AR's younger brother from when her mother ran away? That would also explain her hiding from AR's father. 

@stroppyse thanks for translation and I agree it is about time for SH to let go and focus on herself no amount of apology going to fix that JM make his choice the moment he went over the intern house 

13 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

WHAT?! He really slept over?! (Like, I've only watched bits of the broadcast today) I haven't seen anything to support that though! JooMan you! *Stomping angrily* This stupid boy. It's like he doesn't think! I don't think he's bad, but he really just doesn't THINK!

Land-lady seems to be like AeRa's aunt. I won't say her mother because she doesn't seem very guilty for leaving the girl when she was younger (most mothers would cry upon seeing their long lost child... or at least k-drama mothers would) but she's definitely protective of AeRa. Like a god-mom? Hm, NamIl is definitely related to AeRa by blood. Or at least through some god-brother hoozy whoozy magic. Funny, but I swear I heard her say something along the lines of "I died and came back to life" when Coach asked her why she came back. But I don't remember when she'd said that.

@stroppyse translated the text preview: 

"Seol Hee (Song Hae Yoon) knows that Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong) slept away from home and goes to Yeh Jin's (Pyo Ae Jin) officetel, Ae Ra (Kim Ji Won) goes on an interview to be an MMA cage announcer. Meanwhile, Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) is conflicted over a sudden proposal for a special match with Tak Su (Kim Gun Woo)..."  

Archived