[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

I liked this episode, but I kind of don't like where the storyline is going (or kind of seems like it is going) with the birth secrets and stuff. Even though it is funny and has me rolling, it is still throwing me off a little bit. Also with DM and AR, I like all the cute scenes with them because they are so cute together, but now it feels like the story line is only about DM and AR and how much they love each other. I want it to focus a little more on the Fantastic Fours dreams with finding their way in life and all the struggles that come with that. That is what I loooooved in the opening episodes. I blame the live shooting format.

I am also a little but skeptical because there are sooooo many loose ends to wrap up. How is the writer going to accomplish it smoothly? Also, what is Joo-man's dream? To be with Sul-hee maybe? He is the only one who the writer hasn't told us what their dream is yet. Maybe that is how he wins her back, by telling her that his dream is to be with her.

But honestly, this birth secret story line has thrown me for a loop. What does everyone else think?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@xxPeepsxx I think what SH's mom said is The Rose Photo Studio, Hwang Bok Hee. Either Lady Hwang is the owner, or maybe work there, or maybe something else. I think in the old picture that Lady Hwang had with little Nam Il in 1990 have the same words 장미 사진관 황복희 or something like that. I'm not really sure too 

Eo, you are probably right.

4 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Text Preview:

2017-07-04(화)22:00 KBS 2TV

자꾸만 설희(송하윤)와 마주치게 되는 주만(안재홍)은 설희의 행동 하나하나가 신경쓰이고, 방송국과 격투기 장내아나운서 최종면접이 겹치면서 애라(김지원)의 고민은 깊어간다. 한편, 탁수(김건우)와의 경기를 앞둔 동만(박서준)은 후회없는 경기를 하리라 마음을 다잡는데...?

Sulhee (Song Ha Yoon) keeps on running into Joo Man (Ahn Jae Hong), who is concerned about Sulhee's every little gesture. Aera's (Kim Ji Won) worry grows deeper as the final interview for the broadcast announcer overlaps with the final interview for the MMA announcer. On the other hand, Dong Man (Park Seo Joon) who has an upcoming match with Tak Su (Kim Gun Woo) readied himself for a match with no regrets but...?

This is a rough translation for now. I'll edit it asap! 

I edited to the best of my abilities. Please feel free to correct! 

1 hour ago, V said:

I liked this episode, but I kind of don't like where the storyline is going (or kind of seems like it is going) with the birth secrets and stuff. Even though it is funny and has me rolling, it is still throwing me off a little bit. Also with DM and AR, I like all the cute scenes with them because they are so cute together, but now it feels like the story line is only about DM and AR and how much they love each other. I want it to focus a little more on the Fantastic Fours dreams with finding their way in life and all the struggles that come with that. That is what I loooooved in the opening episodes. I blame the live shooting format.

I am also a little but skeptical because there are sooooo many loose ends to wrap up. How is the writer going to accomplish it smoothly? Also, what is Joo-man's dream? To be with Sul-hee maybe? He is the only one who the writer hasn't told us what their dream is yet. Maybe that is how he wins her back, by telling her that his dream is to be with her.

But honestly, this birth secret story line has thrown me for a loop. What does everyone else think?

As for the birth secret, maybe DM's dad was a friend of the two appas and she might have caused something to happen to him.  Maybe the reason she left?  Maybe DM knows he's adopted, so that will lessen the shock of his parentage?  

I think @tingth theory is feasible.  Coach-nim mentions that he can identify with JM's pain over his break-up.  Maybe he felt that with Lady Hwang if it was a one night stand?

I didn't feel the story line strayed too far away from our Fantastic Fours dreams.  AR has two interviews coming up, she'll need to choose the direction she wants to take her career. DM has his new coach and his match with TS scheduled. SH is doing things for herself and moving forward. I think JM actually likes his job, he just wishes it were easier to move up the ladder.  I think we'll have some sort of short time skip to wind up the series, but we'll see.  I am looking so forward to tomorrow's episode!!!!

28 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Finally, the Brazilian coach. Anyone know who he is? From his accent, I think he's an American MMA fighter, but I'm not familiar enough with the sport to identify him. I haven't had a chance to backread yet, though, so I'm repeating a question that's already been answered, my apologies. 

Okay, hope I get a chance to log on tomorrow to watch the next episode as well. :) 

His name is Julian Kang! He's a hot mofo and his little brother did martial arts or something (I think he competed in the UFC)? Wikipedia has all the answers haha!

After watching Joo Man struggle with his sorrow this episode I can forgive him. I can see where what had happened ,happened. I guess we will have to see how this develops but I adored how he shut that damn (I will wait for you) intern down. It was truly pitiful the small amount of herself she had left behind and yet like he said she filled his whole life.

Ae Ra and Dong Man are fantastic no complaints since they are doing everything right.

Did that landlady have cancer and leave and was she a femme fatale in their neighbourhood and Seol Hee's mum and Dong Man's mum don't like her obviously rofl the two dads made me laugh so much.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Finally, the Brazilian coach. Anyone know who he is? From his accent, I think he's an American MMA fighter, but I'm not familiar enough with the sport to identify him. I haven't had a chance to backread yet, though, so I'm repeating a question that's already been answered, my apologies. 

Okay, hope I get a chance to log on tomorrow to watch the next episode as well. :) 

It has been a long time that I forgot about him.. :)  He used to be on "Cool Kiz on the Block" and a few other dramas and reality shows.

Spoiler

7 hours ago, aunniek said:

I loved the repeating of the "Holiday" song, but DM is now on the opposite position :)

Agree to that... One of the comment that I found on one of the sites - "Go, Dong Man! Pay back Ae Ra's dad for that beating! LMAO"..:blush:

It is true that life can turn around just like that... I can't wait to know whether DM really open that closet or not....  I hope I will be able to catch it live tonight to see their reaction... Can't help but laugh by just thinking about it..

I have a question.  I've seen the scene with the PD translated two separate ways: in one he says "delay the broadcast" and in the other he says "push the broadcast".  Any opinions on which is correct? 

Since Dong-man and Ae-ra became a couple they've getting a bit boring, now is Sol-hee the want that keeps my atention and I really want her to take some time alone and then if she forgives a decides to take Joo-man back I'll accept that, but first she has to cherish and treat herself.

I didnt hate the intern but lately she had become selfish so I was pretty pleased when Joo-man made clear that he was never going to date her. Take that, intern! But Joo-man's excuse of why she caught his attention was crazy, why would you get interested in another woman who reminds you of your girlfriend when your gf isn't dead! he had the original Sul-hee! I still can't forgive him.

I kinda want to know about Gwang ahjumma's story but to be honest I don't care, we have three episodes left and I just want them four to make their dreams come true.

I just watched the episode and all I can think is...does our Landlady even know who the father of her child is? Because given the current evidence, I'm beginning to think we're in for a pretty extreme case of name-that-baby-daddy...!!!

Just now, msbeatrice81 said:

I just watched the episode and all I can think is...does our Landlady even know who the father of her child is? Because given the current evidence, I'm beginning to think we're in for a pretty extreme case of name-that-baby-daddy...!!!

This drama has thrown us so many red herrings, I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's episode!!!  She told Coach-nim that she was looking for her son.  That could have been Nam Il or DM. When DM had the flashback about seeing her, it could have been her asking him to take care of AR.  But AR indicated that her mother died, so then her father lied to her?  Which given the reaction of the appas, I could see that being the case.  There are too many others to list :)  But I think tomorrow's episode will be fun:blush:

18 minutes ago, aunniek said:

This drama has thrown us so many red herrings, I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's episode!!!  She told Coach-nim that she was looking for her son.  That could have been Nam Il or DM. When DM had the flashback about seeing her, it could have been her asking him to take care of AR.  But AR indicated that her mother died, so then her father lied to her?  Which given the reaction of the appas, I could see that being the case.  There are too many others to list :)  But I think tomorrow's episode will be fun:blush:

I was laughing so hard at the end of the episode...looks like it's going to be the most awkward family reunion ever! :D

DM ask AR about her mother when they were laying on the bed and she said she can't even miss her since she doesn't know her, and when AR father met the landlady he ask yo said you won't come back even if you die this got me thinking the probability of  her being DM mom is less , 

Just finished watching episode 13 and omooo that ending! hahaha

Hmmm things get more interesting especially about the landlady's identity. The writernim gave us so many clues yet it is still hard to guess about her. Clues on this episode;

1. Nam Il is in Namil Villa. The real Nam Il is here? as asked by Kwak Si Yang cameo.

2. Ae Ra is familiar with the baby on the photo, was that baby probably living in Seo San?

3. SH's Mom and DM's Mom were quite angry about her coming back and living close to AR-DM.

4. Both Dads were surprised upon landlady's comeback and both asked why she is coming back.

5. The landlady pressed 89** as her pass code. 89 is the birth year of AR and DM. The ** were not shown in the drama.

6. Coach Hwang said he has been there (being heartbroken and all) before.

7. The landlady called both dads "oppa".

8. The breast cancer prevention in the landlady's house.

9. Landlady just underwent LASIK surgery.

10. Rose Photo Studio. (Was she a model?)

11. DM's Mom looked jealous when she asked whether the Dad really looked for DM before.

At first I also disliked that this episode started to shift the focus more to the landlady's secret and a bit put aside about the real premise of the drama (Fantastic Four dreams). However, the way the writer put such an ending (with that backsound) kinda made me relieved as it suggested something funny rather than mellow or angst.

Furthermore, it seems like Fantastic Four dreams are reaching their climax (which is really appropriate as we are near to the ending).

A. AR is going to have a final interview (this is so realistic, she got two interviews at the same time) and she has got to choose between being an anchor or MMA announcer. 

B. DM is going to fight Kim Tak Soo. He got an additional coach. He is going to fight his worst dream of 2007 incident.

C. JM started to realize how precious Seol Hee for him. I think JM - SH will make up soon and plan a marriage. SH is near to her dream as a mom.

By the way, where is Hye Ran??? She has been on hiatus for two episodes. Although I love it that we got free-HR in the latest episodes, yet I am a bit worried that she has been planning something big to attack AR-DM. You know, so far we haven't got any worrying angst for uri OTP. Most dramas with 16 episodes have this scheme in around episode 12-14 and surprisingly, it is our second couple (SH-JM) that underwent this scheme rather than uri main OTP.

I guess there will be so many revelations on tonight's episode. Omoooo I can't wait!!

By the way, congratulations for breaking the rating record! Yeaaay! 12.6% is the highest so far. They really deserve this! :D

and I lost words for AR-DM. These two are so natural!! The epilogue is cute and sweet! Awww.. :wink:

:wink:

@oneandthree Puke Face will make an appearance, I'm already cringing at her entrance.  I think she engineered the 2nd interview with KBC.  Or she'll have something to do with whatever the PD is planning.  All I have to say is that this is a drama (like WLKBJ) that I so wish would expand their episodes!!! :blush:

Archived