[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/27/2017 at 2:05 PM, mju1993 said:

Oh god. .they just pushed the airing date ..at first it was may 8th ..but now it's on 15th.

I'm really concerned about ratings.  Honestly it doesn't matter to me. But for the cast is really important since hwarang wasn't good at it either.  I'm waiting for more teasers ...park seo jun and kim ji won are my otp.

I don't like waiting as well :(...and its 22nd at the end :(

Yeah...rating is important to them...though low raitings doesn't always mean that drama is not good enough...i adore Hwarangs and PSJ role there :wub:

On 4/28/2017 at 4:10 PM, sakura2016 said:

@mju1993 the airing date was pushed a long time ago and it's better this way!! if the drama started on 8 May the 2nd episode will be post-poned till next week since 9 May is the election day and it's not good for a drama to have its 1st episode then leave the viewers waiting for antire week for the 2nd episode, starting on 15 may is a right decision and hope our drama will have a good/great rating for sure!! let's hope for the best!! :D 

Agree on that no matter how much i would want to see this drama to start...but why not on 15th? :(

[Hot Takes from the Noonas] "Ssam, My Way" with Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won delayed for elections

photo844655.jpg

Viewers will have to wait until May 22nd to see Park Seo-joon and Kim Ji-won in "Ssam, My Way", as KBS adjusts the drama viewing schedule for the presidential elections in South Korea.

Rather than "Ssam, My Way" as planned, KBS has scheduled two short dramas when the currently airing "The Perfect Wife" ends its run in the Monday-Tuesday time slot. On May 8th and 9th, KBS will air "Individualist Ji-young", a two-part romantic comedy starring Min Hyo-rin as a independent woman, and Gong Myeong, a man who can't stand to be alone. 

The following week, May 15th and 16th, KBS will air a shortened cut of "Baek-hee is Back", starring Kang Ye-won as Baek-hee, a woman who returns to her hometown with her daughter, after an 18-year absence. "Baek-hee is Back" also stars Jin Ji-hee as Baek-hee's daughter and personal favourite, Kim Seong-oh as Woo Beom-ryong.

photo844654.jpg

"Ssam, My Way" is the story of two people without specs trying to live their dreams. Park Seo-joon is Ko Dong-man, a contract employee who dreams of becoming a UFC fighter, and Kim Ji-won is Choi Ae-ra, a woman who works at a department store information desk after giving up her dream of being a news announcer. More importantly, "Ssam, My Way" also features Kim Seong-oh, so even with the changes in the schedule, I'll only miss out on him for one week.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/hot-takes-from-the-noonas-ssam-my-way-with-park-seo-joon-and-kim-ji-won-delayed-for-elections-105560.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

TEASER # 2!!!!! (also hey everyone, joining cause i love PSJ and am a new fan of kim ji won plus they look so good together and i really needed a young adult drama somewhere between cute but not too cute and mature/serious but not too melodramatic and my prayers where answered, wasnt expecting PSJ to make such a quick comeback but thnk goodness he did) loving the feel and look of it and there goes our couple bickering lol

Aw man! i've been waiting for this drama for so long. But it has been pushed by till 22 may. T.T

Anyways, thanks @bila_a1 for the new teaser. Makes me even more excited for the premier!!!

Can't wait to see PSJ and KJW on my screen. I think i will love their bickering relationship - from fighting to loving.,hehehee.

21 more days!!!!! HANG IN THERE EVERYONE!

Ahhh~ It's been so long since I logged in to my soompi account! but I returned here because i just could not contain my excitement for this drama. So let me sail aboard with the both ships. Here is the official link for the teaser~ 

so found this tweet, the link wasnt showing up, looks like a scedule for whats to come for fight my way. looking forward to it

#FightforMyWay schedule May 4th (post) bts filming teaser May 10th event? May 15th (post) are u curious bout ssam casts? May 18th presscon

C-uWh4nUwAEb_FK.jpg

C-uWjvRV0AAqOm_.jpg
C-uWlJoVYAAgBtK.jpg

new kbs header on their fb, saw it on twitter. what a cheery foursome,im wondering if this will also be the poster and we will get a full ver of it soon. either way i love the feel of it. im never quite sure what to expect for this drama and every time something is released it always piques my interest and anticipation. 

C-0VsE4VoAQO4lw.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

@bila_a1 just about to share the same image. Thank you for posting it first.

Because friends on DC noticed the words on Kim Jiwon t-shirt Vous êtes le roi de votre vie. I Google translate it, and love the meaning of the words "You are the king of your life."

no worries, thanks for the translation i was wondering what was on her t-shirt, i also like the meaning, and the fact that's the theme they are going for their show. 

Thank you for subtitling the video RayB! I know how time consuming that can be! This drama looks so adorable!!! I can't wait for it to air.

Archived