[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SULHEE AND THE INTERN
The intern asks SH to keep his secret that he goes to a nail salon. His nail is all messed up so he goes there to get some treatment. SH said she won’t tell anyone. JM sees the two of them talking. The man intern then tells her that she is super pretty so he is honored that she knows his name. SH is wondering if she is pretty and the man intern says she is very pretty.

JOOMAN
JM is sad in his elevator and thinking about all their happy times in the elevator. The door opens and the rich intern comes in. SHe tells him that she is really sorry. He was embarrased because of her. JM – do you want to have a drink tonight?

COACHNIMS GYM
They are practicing ground and DM is tapping but the fighter says “NO tapping, no tapping dongman!” he is speaking in English. The fighter gets off and DM complains that the fighter isn’t stopping when he taps. The figher says he needs to master 3 techniques in 2 months. DOng-man is all like “t-hree, three,…okay” with a cute accent.

JOOMAND AND THE INTERN
They are getting their drink and rich intern is telling him that it is hard for him but she can wait for him. Bu t Jooman is telling her that he can never date her because she reminds him too much of SH. He was always helping her because she looked so much like SH and reminded him so much of SH, so he can never date her.

Intern – so you never liked me, you only liked SH…
JM – It is my mistake. I am not going to date you.

He finished his drink.

SOONDAE STORE WITH AERA AND COACHNIMS PEOPLE
AR and DM are dating infront of the soondae truck and coachnim tells DM that they shouldn’t date in front of the soondae truck. the foreign fighter is there eating as well. DM says he wants tofight and then AR pulls her Aegyo and says she doesn’t want him to date. Now DM is doing Aegyo to AR!!! and DM is saying he gets hurt when AR tells him he can’t fight. The fighter and coach are looking at them crazy.

AERA
Aera leaves and checks her tect message. SHe is in the final of the KBC audition. It looks like she got picked! But she is wondering why. Then she runs into the sunbae PD

AR – why are you here
PD – I have your naigation in my phone, I din’t give the thing to DM so I am here
AR – DM is not going to do that!
PD – this is for you, strawberries (it looks like he did this creepy thing all the time)
AR – I dont’ like strawberries because of you
PD – I am not like that anymore
AR – don’t come here anymore, I don’t believe people can change (she leaves)
PD – you are making me angry
PD – (on the phone) Show that show on TV! I am responsible for it.

JOOMAN AT SOONDAE TRUCK
All the fellas are looking at JM and talking to him. JM looks so sad and pathetic. He said it feels like his diaphram dissapeared. It is something you don’t notice, but if it dissapears, then you die. Coach says he knows about diaphrams.

DM – he doesn’t know
C – I know
DM – he doesn’t know
DM – jsut drink

they all keep drinking

DONGMAN AND AERA
AR is watching tv on DM’s bed and DM is eating. But then DM goes to his bed.

DM – can’t you just support me?
AR – I cant think of you getting hit, don’t fight him, you forgot about him
DM – i never forgot about him, i always thought about him, i thought about 2007 and i am in that stadium and i always lose to him. when i open my eyes i just pretend that i forget about everything and go to work. but i was just living n a fish tank.
AR – why didn’t you tell me?
DM – it took me 10 years to stand here, let me do it
R – why did i move to seosan, i should have moved to dangjin (another city)

AERA AND SULHEE
They are shopping at a grocery store and DM text AR

DM – just come back

Aera puts it up.

SH – you shouldn’t date DM, people change. I like you as you are

AERA AND DONGMAN
AR is back at his place and DM wants her to come to his bed so they can sleep together

DM – hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry
DM – how is SH
AR – she went to work
DM – is she okay?
AR – i coulnd’t tell her that we are dating
DM – I couldn’t tell JM either

They give each other a lot of cute kisses in bed.

AR – stop kissing me know
DM – you have the interview, do you really want todo it?
AR – if you really fight TS then I won’t do anything
DM – I am not a person that you have to do anything for

They kiss each other a lot and it looks like they are really dating. It is cute

AERA AND NAMIL
AR is running to go to her meeting and NI stops and tells her that he can give her a ride. AR is pretty much telling him off. SHe says she her boyfriend is a tekwondo black belt and she is a crazy girl so leave her alone. NI coughs and AR leaves.

AR is talking as her interview as a ring announcer. I think this is different from the text from earlier maybe?

JOOMAN
He looks super pathetic at his house and then he gets a text from SH

SH – I want all my stuff.

JM is remembering all their happy moments from before and kind of seeing all the happy moments around his place.

DM's dad is also there...and both the kids are outside too hahaha.

This shall be interesting hahaha...

Love the fact DM is wearing the shirt with "security" on...hahaha

Wooo....

and he's going to catch the "thief"

OMG he's going to club his father or AR's father isn't he?

Of course they would end there.

#5 Final  THANKS @V

Jooman is remembering all the mean things he said to her. Like when he told her he doesn’t want their happiness to be little things. Now is breaking down and really sobbing at his place. He is so sad. He is saying that the little happiness that SH talked about and her little sacrifices where very big and they filled his entire house.

Now he is outside her place and banging on her door. SHe comes outside and he yells at her that she didn’t have a lot of things. WHy didn’t she have a lot of things!

JM – you were so cheap and stingy, but I wanted to make you fabulous
SH – I never wanted that, did I ask for that?
JM – I worked my richard simmons off to make you happy
SH – so I am jsut a burden to you? You waited 6 years to get married
JM – I didn’t want to marry you and start out life in a studio, I wanted to at least be in the middle. It really hurt my pride. I didn’t want to tell you because it hurt my pride. We could at least have jonja jip (long term rental) It is hard to be middle class. It is so difficult.

He walks back upstairs and SH stays there and a tear rolls down her cheack.

KANAKO HWANG
We are at her place and she is looking at a ot of pictures of SH, DM, and AR playing together. It looks like they are secret pictures that she took.

AERA AND DONGMAN
They are getting delivery and AR asks the Chinese delivery man why they don’t pick up her dish. The delivery guy says that is a new dish, she just ordered it. They should order thing together, but recenty they didn’t

KANAKO HWANG
She opens the door and AR’s dad is there

O – Oppa…..
ARdad – you said you wouldn’t come back even if you died.

They are sitting to eat and the bell rings.

AERA AND DONGMAN
they are eating and talking and wondering what they should do. AR is saving the food and DM wants to know why. It looks like AR wants to take the food to Hye-ran?

KANAKO HWANG
The bell rings again and she opens it and its DM’s dad. He goes in! The other appa hides, but then he comes out when he sees DM’s dad. But then the bell rings again!

AR – Ajumma??

Everyone freaks out inside and hides and turns the light off, but DM and AR see it. Then they turn the light back on, lol. Ah, it looks like Kanako Hwang orders one dish, not Hye-ran? So that is why they brought her something.

AH!!!! Namil came in too!!! Now everyone is there. Namil saw someones’ shoes and Dong-man said “Shhhhhhhh, maybe someone is in the house.”

It looks like DM’s dad and AR’s dad are hiding in the closet but they don’t like each other. The song from when DM got beaten by AR’s dad is playing, lol. DM picks up a golf club and sees the toes in teh closet. He is about to open it! He is moving so slowly and trying to open the door!

Fade out!!

EPILOGUE
AERa is sleeping so well and snoring and stuff. She is so comfortable and DM is awake and not comfortable at all. DM says AR has a good survivor instinct. Then AR rolls over and cuddle him and he wants her to go home and just sleep.

Little kids DM and AR, DM hold AR’s nose when they are little while AR sleeps and he is wondering why she isn’t going home. There are so many mosqouitos biting her. WHy won’t she leave. Then he hits her head and she kind of wakes up.

NO PREVIEW

I swear each episode gives us more questions then answers smothered with tons of kisses.

I guess it's not a bad deal but I'm borderline having a heart attack and being super confused.

Archived