[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

Annyeong

It's me again with some data over the net :) 

From Good Data (http://mygooddata.tistory.com/), a company analyzing issues.topics on TV programs and online polls:

Ranking for Drama

June Week 1 (LINK) - FFMW at No. 3 (11.56 pts)

June Week 2 (LINK) - FFMW at No. 2  (15.53 pts)

Ranking for Actor/Actress

June Week 1 (LINK) -  PSJ at No. 3, KJW at No. 4

June Week 2 (LINK) - - KJW at No. 2, PSJ at No. 3 [below is the snapshot]

1498181069-40.jpg

Overall, the show and its main casts are getting more and more love from SK viewers :wub:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am glad that i know so many people who born in 80's. when i watching kdrama recently, i felt not too interest anymore with the linestory (including dots) i think so many kdrama recently is too light  and not interesting anymore.. and i dont know..my passion for kdrama disappear away. my last kdrama is gentlemen dignity.  I think, that it because i'm too old, and now kdrama now is for 90's.

But when i found FFMW, its just like.. waaa.. i found my passion i kdrama again!! the linestory, the music, the acting are great! and so sad that the show will be finish in 3 weeks later. And.. whay the preview didn't come??? why why why.. Monday pali pali..

Hi guys  !!! 

I've  signed in soompi after long time  ( 2 months maybe)  Bcaz of this drama & Park Seo joon ! 

I enjoy this drama  a lot , it's  so fun & hearth Warming,  the most loved drama currently among 3 drama I watch on-air :)  

I really wanna say that How Great PSJ acting is , I've watched "She was pretty " as well & despite both of them are Rom-Com I see 2 veryy different guy ! He is so good as DongMan like he was born to be Dongman & also was so good as sungjoon like he was born as him .  I really adore his acting so much & appreciate it . Also KJW acting is so good as well  really fits Aera , thinking more about it everyone  acting in this drama is so good & it's one of the best thing about this drama . 

Enough for first post ,  just wanted to say I've joined you guys ( have been lurking here for 2 weeks & enjoying reading your thoughts)  , and Monday please come soon I really wanna watch this couple Dating Style :)

I think its been 3 years since I last logged into Soompi and decided to actually type something. 
I couldn't lurk in silent anymore and had to jump into the fun that is FFMW drama! 
Its been a while since there was a drama that made me refresh a thread over and over. (although its a slow one but its okay)

:heart: Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won really sucked me in as well as the storyline. Its a refreshing take in my opinion with how straightforward it is and how much it depicts from real life. It still has its kdrama moments but theres so much where I can relate to too. I love it!!! 

Dongman & Aera - my fav couple! I've been rooting for them since the beginning and enjoyed how it progressed to the recent episode hehehehe. :wub: I can't wait to see them be even more awkwardly adorable as they've transition into bf and gf status. 

Jooman & Seolhee - I instantly fell in love with them but then of course eventually comes the obstacle that they have to face. Now, its hard to watch cuz its relatable. I can understand from both sides but.... just.... sigh. I'm still rooting for this couple but its either they talk things out or they need a break. 

HyeRan - With the recent ep like okay... I get it... even though her and DM were dating, he paid attention to AR more...EVEN SO, YOU DON'T GO BEING A PAIN IN THE BUTT!

Moobin - At first I was like oh he's just a harmless love interest probably.... slowly he became creepy and annoying... and then he became the king of scumbag. I wondered at first why he was friends with those dickbag doctors but then after ep 7, I knew exactly why. Glad he is GONE! Now Hyeran... be gone too!

Coachnim - I love this guy! HE IS AWESOME! I am curiously to what history he had with our fairy land lady! I LOVE HER!!!!! 

Anyways, I love this drama! I can't believe it'll be over after 3 weeks. I'm hoping to interact a little more on here :)

Am an eonni,  it turns out, heee.  Though age doesn't matter.   So glad about this  FFMY thread.  I am enjoying all posts, vids, pix, bts, recaps, screencaps, translations,  comments, and POVs.

I like PSJ.  He doesn't have a flower-boy face (he has said he isn't handsome, perhaps in that respect).   But he has all kinds of raw appeal and  leading man presence that make him unique,  I gawk and cannot look away.    I cannot imagine anyone else as Dongman.   As for KJW, she is one of the faces I have a girl crush on. She did great in DotS, and she is doing a really beautiful job in portraying  the different facets of Aera,  in her first lead role.  

tumblr_os030d5x6Y1twkrc9o1_1280.png

tumblr_os030d5x6Y1twkrc9o2_1280.png

tumblr_os030d5x6Y1twkrc9o3_1280.png

tumblr_os030d5x6Y1twkrc9o5_1280.pngtumblr_os030d5x6Y1twkrc9o7_1280.png

안녕 친구들~~~~안녕하세요 언니~~~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

And hello to @bahara, @xsupa02x, @arfaizar, @hazeljrr_c922 and all you other delightful people who have started posting! It's so nice to see the thread moving a little more quickly these days!! *waves happily* :) It's morning here, so I thought I'd post a few screencaps from the most recent bts to get my day started off right! Now I'm off to work to daydream about adorable people and happy love stories! :wink: 

Hi new here, i watched the drama,and hooked. Its typical drama though about best friend from childhood falling in love but when they added slice of life and a bit of comedy make this drama good. As far i watched the original three bff are ae ra,sul hee and dong man, I want ask about their age. There is no mention about their age (but i think they all are same aged), but well its 1993 when the scene flashback about their childhood, so i supposed right now in future scene they all at near 30's ?

18 hours ago, gusanito said:

Im from Spain, and literally nobody here has heard of Korean Tv, people think Im crazy, including my husband :wink: but I recently talked him into watching Tunnel and he is actually very pleasantly surprised.

Love romcoms and Im enjoying Fight my way sooo much! By the way, Im not an 81er, Im 79er, same year as Gong Yoo! :wink:

Oh I am from France. I also thought not many people watched K-Dramas but there are more than you think. We are just isolated. I took a Korean class at the Korean Cultural Center in Paris and I met many other people completely addicted to them. Oh and you should watch "Signal" with your hubby!!

@arfaizar Ah I was a bit like you and I found myself more picky with my dramas. But for me, anything tvN is usually excellent and I also feel they target older people in general. 

Ah the kids' pics are sooo cute! Thanks for posting @aunniek

I am so glad to see "older" folks around here. I think FFMW is really good to make use feel somehow connected with the realistic portrayal of it all.

19 hours ago, gusanito said:

Great to share the love!! Ive been watching Kdramas for a year and a half just! Was on maternity leave feeding my second child at 2 am one night... my hormones were going crazy after giving birth and was desperate to watch some romance and cheer up. Coffee Prince came up online and decided to give it a chance, the rest is history and Gong Yoo...

Im from Spain, and literally nobody here has heard of Korean Tv, people think Im crazy, including my husband :wink: but I recently talked him into watching Tunnel and he is actually very pleasantly surprised.

Love romcoms and Im enjoying Fight my way sooo much! By the way, Im not an 81er, Im 79er, same year as Gong Yoo! :wink:

Hi! You aren't the only one from Spain! I'm from Spain too! Some years ago I discovered this wonderful kdrama world and I know a lot of people who are in this too, so you are not alone :tongue:. I'm glad that  someone of  my country is enjoying Fight for my way which I think is one of the best dramas I've ever watched (I have watched over 100 dramas)

PD. Sorry for my english

1 hour ago, scbshi said:

Hi! You aren't the only one from Spain! I'm from Spain too! Some years ago I discovered this wonderful kdrama world and I know a lot of people who are in this too, so you are not alone :tongue:. I'm glad that  someone of  my country is enjoying Fight for my way which I think is one of the best dramas I've ever watched (I have watched over 100 dramas)

PD. Sorry for my english

you are from Spain?!!!so nice!!our countries are close i am from Greece..i see a lot europeans and that makes me so happy!!

11 hours ago, annie1234 said:

OMG! My heart!!! :heart: (something is fishy! something is fishy!):tongue: was he  like that with other co-star? :wub:

omg they are so perfect together!! ji won shines from happiness..i see the new bts video the are so close.ji won was having fun with seo joon's shirt!!

Archived