[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest xdeathberry

mah~ NC is one of the best dramas I've seen so far.

I really do hope they have a second season as well!

The cast is excellent. X]

And the music just pwns.

The Nodame Orchestra [that did the actual music/playing] is a brilliant group.

Players are really good.

^ sorry. I'm such a music nerd.

they all did really well at imitating the movements. almost flawless o__o

but that was probably like the camera crew or something. lol

Beethoven's Virius isn't really necessary a remake of NC somewhat.

It's just similar in that it's about orchestras and conductors. lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there is going to be a Korean version of conducting and orchestral of classical music, interesting.

I hope also for the second season of Nodame Cantabile.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest juny

i just started watching this right now after a friend's recommendation...

i was skeptical (ppl recommended orange days but i found it boring) but after the first episode i was hooked!

does anyone know where i can find japanese, not english subs for this?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest litoaznbbumbl

my gosh i loved this drama SO MUCH! it is in the top of my top five favorite drama ever. it is just so interesting, and i love every single one of the characters. it was so well played and marvelous. all the characters were also so extreme that this drama had my friend and myself rolling off our chairs in laughter. highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest missychick

This drama is exceptionally good :D I watched it in two days+specials lol

The acting in this is superb and exact. Tamiki is absolutly stunning and Juri is just love with her expressions.

The music is great and I love how this was in a guy's POV (not the usual girls POV)

Though I was sometimes bored with the conducting and playing of music in the concerts, I liked how much emotion they showed and how they love what they do but they don't have to show it for that long..>___>

All in all this is a great drama that I probably end up watching more then once!

Gosh I also wish there would be a second season..though I wouldn't know what they would actually show since the ending was pretty satisfying (maybe more romance? LOL or just more chiaki-senpai ;D)

Guest xsilentangel

Before I watched this, I could never pick a favorite drama because I have seen many good ones, but this one was amazing! The acting was superb, the chemistry between the main characters was so strong, and I loved the music!!

I know I'm late saying this but this drama is unforgettable!

Chiaki reminds me of myself.. lol unable to express himself clearly

Guest ekirii

hey, i was wondering if anyone could reupload the subs for nodame cantabile 1-11 thanks.

i just finished watching last friends and i had to rewatch NC but found that all my sub files had been corrupted and s-projects closed down. i found their characters so different in last friends that i just had to rewatch it!

thanks!

Guest ~neh~long~

i forget if i ever commented in this topic. nodame cantabile is seriously one of the best j-dramas out there :] i'm glad I caught it... it was hilarious! ueno juri captured my heart T___T i am a devoted fangirl now XDDD i love that the special just tied up all ends and left me feeling satisfied... i'm glad they did that ^ ^ it was just such a cute drama, it wasn't too heavy, i loved it ^ ^

and i honestly had NO IDEA that the afro guy was koide keisuke until much much later... omg, i was so shocked =_= didn't even recognize him under all of that ... i don't even know =_=;;;; but his character added so much hilariousness XD and i loved eita in this too T___T love love loved everyone ^ ^

i think the only part where i teared up was when nodame ran from the stage at her competition when she got the song mixed up with the silly song she heard on the bus XD ueno juri is adorable T_T && and this drama awoke the music nerd within me... i had urges to go listen to moxart and beethoven.

Guest andloveyelledno

I'm one of the few who doesn't want a second season. I think it would be pushing it and dragging the story out. The series and the special wrapped up the story and the characters in a way I have never seen done before. It was just so perfect. Every character is struggling. They're in a race and are finding reaching the finish line to be difficult. Fear, uncertainty, and lack of confidence are all a factor. It was a great experience to see them all tackle that big rock that blocked their path. The story did an excellent job of giving them all the spotlight to do this.

The one thing I disliked at the end of NC was the fact that Nodame went to Paris basically running after Chiaki's skirts. Did she really want to be a pianist? Or did she only want to do it to get close to him?

What a wonderful surprise to see Nodame come face to face with this same question in the special. She must find her own path and find out what she wants. And if she can actually do it. In the end she opens a whole new door and gains her independence. Very rare for an Asian drama, especially one that targets a young audience. The female leads tend to be dependent on the man and nothing is really dug deep. It's all superficial.

Also wanted to share my MV that I made of the series and the special. I chose the song "change" because I felt that everyone progressed throughout the story and became their full selves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YntLU9LkVFo

this is my favorite japanese drama. i love chiaki <3 plus, piano is love... hahahaahahah <3

and whats all this talk about a second season?

i really hope they don't.. :/

although i would LOVE to see more action between chiaki and nodame... season 1 and the special pretty much wrapped the whole story up.

• 1 month later...

yeah this one is a beatiful drama I love it, Chiaki is a bit of a sadist but that's what makes it funny, all artists are weird in 1 way or another, for him it sadistic and for nodame it the messiness.

I usually dont like Japanese dramas, because they are weird and different, (lots of different concepts that I am not ready to accept yet) but this drama is different. Tamaki Hiroshi's acting is superb in here.....

Guest fantasian

i really enjoyed it. like most people have said it made me enjoy and appreciate classical music.

after watching it, i felt like learning a classical instrument. but i'm hopeless at it :(

i love nodame! uero juri did a really good job portraying her messiness. though i wonder in real life if chiaki would really marry a crazy girl like nodame. she can be so childish at times.. compared to the more stern and serious chiaki.

im still watching this drama! i regret not buying this drama when i was in Taiwan when the seller recommended it to me >< well i regretted because it was more expensive than the others. the drama so far is soo good! i personally like it way more than the anime. Chiaki senpai is so handsome xD Nodame is so cute and portrays the character really well!

Archived