[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest ripgal

HAHA... just when I thought I read about a 2nd season for the live action.. it totally got me jumping inside :w00t: Too bad it's only for the anime version..

But anyhow, I still loved Nodame to bits. I'm still praying for a 2nd season tho.. If Gokusen could have consecutive seasons in 6 years, I believe there will come a day where Nodame's 2nd season in the manga can be adapted into a series.. hehehe..

Love love Juri XD and Tamaki of course..:wub:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marlborowe

oh i love this draa i just finised watching the first ep on anime and the first ep live action!!!

its hard to say which is better.. but the conudctor old man is sooo funny

i feel tthis drama to be full of charm and lovely music and really good acting.

Guest Justalilodreamer

Good News Guys! In case you haven't heard the news, there will be a NC2 Live TV. The Nodame Cantabile Pari-Hen (Nodame Cantabile: Paris Chapter) will debut this October.

My prayers have been answered. :wub:

OMG SERIOUSLY?! :o :o :o:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

but October is sooo far away

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

I LOVE THIS SHOW! The main guy and girl are so funny and cute. And the music is great. The main guy is really good looking and I love it when his eyes get really wide and his mouth twitches. And the girl is so cute and totally reminds me of Goo Hyesun! When she sort of puckers her lips while she's looking sad and other facial expressions.

U can look at some of the pictures above to see her face expressions. Here are some more that reminds me of Goo Hyesun. They're both really pretty and cute :]

nodame.jpg

^This one totally reminds me of Goo HyeSun. But I couldn’t find a picture of Goo Hyesun that was like this.

nodame1.jpg

prettyasset nice screen caps. Nodame's way of figuring out the composers emotion/expression in delivering out the piano piece.

Seoulite5 hello, its just that the Live Action, Anime and Manga almost the same although there are alteration in the Live Action but totally the best. Since this drama is based on the Manga which is still on going I would like to see another drama of it not only SP although its going to be a very expensive production :sweatingbullets: so in case it will not happen I'm happy with the anime version.

Guys does anyone know where I can download the Moja Moja and Fart Exercise songs?

I miss Nodame, when will be episode 120 of the manga will release?

I just read that there will be a Korean version of Nodame Cantabile but they are making the actor older (40 years old) for the conductor role.

Guest prettyasset

I miss Nodame, when will be episode 120 of the manga will release?

I just read that there will be a Korean version of Nodame Cantabile but they are making the actor older (40 years old) for the conductor role.

are you talking about beethoven's virus? :)

Guest haneul_norae

Count me in... i also love this drama... Chiaki-sama and Nodame is one of the best couples that i have seen...

but what's really bothering me since i have seen the whole drama (that was last month) is that the abilities of the actors.. I searched for Juri's profile and found that she really is a pianist, i was so impressed by her playing, and from there i am looking for Tamaki and Eita's profile if they really know how to play the violin and if Tamaki has experience conducting an orchestra before he become an actor...

Guest Seipher

I got the Europe Special DVD not long ago, and it's a nice set. There are some extra scenes thrown in, though it seems they just add a little to the story, and nothing of real importance. The only downer about the set is the lack of extras. There's a compllation of most of the performances throughout the Special, but the omission of Chiaki's last performance was surprising. The lack of NG cuts were really a bummer, considering how funny and cute Ueno Juri was in those NGs for the 1st season. A nice little photobook and some kind of passport/wallet thing were included as well.

Well, on to random 'caps of the series...

vlcsnap-47961.jpg

vlcsnap-281435.jpg

vlcsnap-351937.jpg

vlcsnap-384624.jpg

vlcsnap-867489.jpg

vlcsnap-45558.jpg

Guest pengg2388

Count me in... i also love this drama... Chiaki-sama and Nodame is one of the best couples that i have seen...

but what's really bothering me since i have seen the whole drama (that was last month) is that the abilities of the actors.. I searched for Juri's profile and found that she really is a pianist, i was so impressed by her playing, and from there i am looking for Tamaki and Eita's profile if they really know how to play the violin and if Tamaki has experience conducting an orchestra before he become an actor...

i think he said it in the SMAP episode that they were in together (tamaki and ueno). tamaki had to learn how to imitate all three- violin, conducting, and piano, in order to shoot the film. lots of hard work :sweatingbullets:

they all had to. ueno juri played when she was younger so she had to practice a bit too. haha

ahh i love them all :)

HAHA... just when I thought I read about a 2nd season for the live action.. it totally got me jumping inside :w00t: Too bad it's only for the anime version..

But anyhow, I still loved Nodame to bits. I'm still praying for a 2nd season tho.. If Gokusen could have consecutive seasons in 6 years, I believe there will come a day where Nodame's 2nd season in the manga can be adapted into a series.. hehehe..

Love love Juri XD and Tamaki of course..:wub:

i love them together! ahhh i really hope they have a second season too :P

Guest callingTHEWORLD.

I finished watching Nodame Cantabile and I loved it! Haha, the old man, jjiijjii...(how do you spell) was freaking hilarious. I laughed so hard every time he acted so ridiculous (especially when he was with Chiaki and Nodame). :lol: I really loved it. Classic music, comedy, interacting with European people, etc...it was so interesting.

I was pretty surprised that Chiaki rarely smiled in any scene, but in NG, I think he has a nice smile or laugh. haha. Man, he was so handsome in the drama.

Now, I re-watch it...haha. I love this drama, it's so good.

Me too I'm so in love with this drama, with chiaki-sempai and Nodame the classical music becomes so much entertaining.

Archived