[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest rocelle

where can i watch this HQ or any DL links with English subtitle?? I really want to watch this before i watch Beethoven Virus. Please PM me. thank you for your help.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suzic87

Try mysoju.com or www.sars-fansubs.com/

I loved this drama (but my mum thought it was stoopid :( ) I just like how exaggerated everything is and GYABO!!

I'm currently watching the SP too!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bunNyarmy

nodame cantabile! <33

i loveee this drama but i still have to watch the special :(

does anybody know where i can watch it, other than mysoju?

Guest ninyaah

^i think crunchyroll has it? or if you wanna download the hard-subbed ones you can go to sars-fansubs.com.

i love this series! it was so funny and addicting.^^

• 4 weeks later...

YES YES YES

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-...en-lit-for-2010

2 Live-Action Nodame Cantabile Films Green-Lit for 2010

This year's 24th issue of Kodansha's Kiss magazine has announced on Wednesday that two live-action films based on Tomoko Ninomiya's Nodame Cantabile musical romance manga have been green-lit for 2010. The two movies will continue the story of the 2006 live-action television drama series and this year's two-part Nodame Cantabile Shinshun Special in Europe television special (pictured at right). Specifically, it will continue the Paris chapter of two budding musicians who met each other as a student-teacher pair in Japan. Juri Ueno (live-action Young Kindaichi Case Files, Kodomo no Kodomo, Warau Michael) and Hiroshi Tamaki (MW's Michio Yūki, GTO drama guest star) will reprise their respective roles as Nodame and Chiaki. The first film will open in January 2010, while the second film will open later in the spring of 2010.

A sequel to the ongoing Nodame Cantabile: Paris anime series has been announced for fall 2009 in the latest issue of Animage magazine on Wednesday. Ninomiya has been drawing the original manga version runs in Kiss magazine, although she has taken a break to give birth to a son. Del Rey published the 15th volume of the original manga in North America last month.

Guest Shiget^

YES YES YES XDDDDDDDDDDD

I was thinking after the SP there would be another one again, and here it is XDDD im excited even tho its like gonna be in two years :(

OMG THANKS FOR THE NEWS YAYYY! I was very satisfied with the SPs but then i thought if they released more it would be even better and can't believe there are gonna be films!! This is so exciting but seems so far away T__T

Guest miki_chan

I GOT EXCITED WHEN MY SISTER SCREAMED AND TOLD ME ABOUT IT TOO xD

The Tokyograph news .

Two "Nodame Cantabile" films planned for 2010

Tue, December 9, 2008 (10:46am EST)

Anime News Network reports that the latest issue of Kodansha's Kiss magazine reveals plans for two live-action "Nodame Cantabile" films. The news follows right on the heels of the announcement that the currently-airing "Nodame Cantabile: Paris" anime series is getting a sequel next fall.

The two movies are continuations of the popular 2006 drama series, which had a two-part special at the start of this year based on the Paris story arc. The story reportedly continues with the Paris chapter.

Juri Ueno and Hiroshi Tamaki will of course reprise their starring roles. The first film has been slated for January 2010, quickly followed by the second in the spring.

More "Nodame" movie details

Wed, December 10, 2008 (1:03am EST)

A little more information has been revealed about the two "Nodame Cantabile" movies that were recently announced. First of all, Sankei Sports has reported a slightly different schedule for the films. The first one will be released in December 2009, while the second will be released about three months later in the spring. According to distributor Toho, no Japanese film sequel has ever been released so quickly after the first movie.

Producer Hiroki Wakamatsu said that it would have been impossible to fit the story into a single two-hour film, so it was decided that there would be two movies. Another producer, Kuga Maeda, expressed his confidence in the project, saying, "When you see Part I, you'll surely want to see Part II right away."

Filming is scheduled to start next May and last for a total of five months, including a long period in Europe. In order to not disappoint fans of classical music, the producers have requested a famous orchestra to perform at a well-known concert hall for the movie.

As reported earlier, the movies continue the story from the two-part drama special in January, following the musical progress of Nodame (Juri Ueno) and Chiaki (Hiroshi Tamaki). As for the romance between the two, Wakamatsu did not divulge any information, simply saying that he does not yet know the details.

cred: tokyograph.

My goodness I can't wait ! Even though its a two year wait... NODAME FTW (:

Guest xingjing

OHEMGEE.

OHEMGEE. OHEMGEE. OHEMGEE. *dies of happiness*

YES YES. THE NODAME COUPLE ARE BACK. FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Seriously, lately I've been like watching and re-watching Nodame for the 298347th time. LOL. I can't believe this. It is like, the best news ever. EVER.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

i'm kind of excited for the two movies. seems really disorganized how they keep continuing the series. like with the two specials and now two movies... or i think they should stop it while it was really good. cuz lots of times, they continue it and start dragging it, u kno wat i mean? but i'm still pretty excited as i loooove the series. i actually want to buy the dvd for all the ones that are out so far but i can't find them T_T

Guest cimelleh

O__O OMG YAY

Nodame Cantabile has been one out of 2..1/2 dramas I've been able to finish. xD and I have Nodame's piano bag xD It makes me happy.

Ahh exciting.. but I think I won't watch I till part II comes out.. if I can resist? ^_^

Guest crazyMuka

I'd be lovely to have a season 2 instead of a 2 part movie, but I'm all for it anyways. The more Nodame Cantabile the better :D. Thanks for contributing the news!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest silverfire444

just finished watching this yesterday and have been scouring through google for more clips like no tomorrow. XD; and so glad to hear more live action is coming out, even if it is in 2010. :D hopefully it'll be early in the year~ :D

does anyone know where to get subs for when ueno juri and tamaki hiroshi were promoting nodame on Bistro Smap? i know s-projects subbed it, but their site is down (T___T) and the videos on dailymotion are too blurry for me to read. either hardsub or softsub is great, as long as the hardsub is readable. ^^ thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been requested already... xD;;

Archived