[JAPAN DRAMA 2006] のだめカンタービレNODAME CA

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babymarzy07

hi can anyone help? im trying to look for the softsubs ep1-11 since s-projects.org site is closed down. im trying to resynch to my video. thanks!! :)

does anyone know if the cast really learn how to play the instruments? or if the really know how before hand? the playing is very good and believable. i think its really good. esp, chiaki senpai's.

Guest ripgal

hi can anyone help? im trying to look for the softsubs ep1-11 since s-projects.org site is closed down. im trying to resynch to my video. thanks!! :)

does anyone know if the cast really learn how to play the instruments? or if the really know how before hand? the playing is very good and believable. i think its really good. esp, chiaki senpai's.

Can't help you with the softsubs problem chinggu..

However, bout the cast knowing how to play the instruments.. I read that only Ueno Juri knew how to play the piano...but not very good at it cos she learnt and stopped playing when she was 11. The others went for training for 3 months, including Chiaki/Hiroshi Tamaki..to master the essence of performing with an instrument in an orchestra. So in fact they're newbies and didn't really know how to play music..

I remembered somebody saying that Hiroshi had to watch the video of the guy conducting and listen to the song more than 100 times to master the technique..

i've uploaded the srt files for you (srt from s-projects)

http://download.yousendit.com/04CBB343007FE7E3

dl it before it expires in 7 days

Guest chubbyangel7

i know ueno juri knows how to play the piano but do u people think she played the piano herself throughout the whole show?? Or some pianist played for her?? Cause i never see them showing her an her fingers playing together. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest babymarzy07

Can't help you with the softsubs problem chinggu..

However, bout the cast knowing how to play the instruments.. I read that only Ueno Juri knew how to play the piano...but not very good at it cos she learnt and stopped playing when she was 11. The others went for training for 3 months, including Chiaki/Hiroshi Tamaki..to master the essence of performing with an instrument in an orchestra. So in fact they're newbies and didn't really know how to play music..

I remembered somebody saying that Hiroshi had to watch the video of the guy conducting and listen to the song more than 100 times to master the technique..

hi chinggu! wow that's dedication on hiroshi's part. wow. im like so impressed. he is really good. ^^ hehehe

ueno juri was believable too. lol. i dont know why. i believe they did well. esp the violin players and tamaki.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miki_chan

OMGGG. I just started this drama like 3 days ago. JUST finished.

I must say, one of the best dramas I watched.

I was like addicted ! And to say that Chiaki is extremely goodlooking :blush:

Her piano playing is like WOAH O_O

Really loved the last ep. so much affection, i cried, so beautiful T_T

THERES SO MANY THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS DRAMA T_T

but i will stop my chit chat. I will watch the special soon (:

Guest princessa_3187

i've seen this drama!

so hilariously funny!

love it!

hahaha!

chiaki is cute!

i love all the cast!

makes me want to play the piano too!

makes me want to be a part of an orchestra!

now, i love classical music more!

hehehe!

xoxo,

princessa

Guest pomppomps

my alll tyme fav drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sooo funny and cute

Guest myname_boa_betheone

I am currently watching the Special episode!totally awesome! One of the best drama i've seen....

Chiaki is not very handsome at the beginning but his charisma grows bigger and bigger on you as time goes by

Now even the new hair style in the special season doesn't really suit him , i still find him soooo attractive

And Ueno Juri is extremely talented! Her character is so cute/pure/beloved

A very very highly recommended drama in overall, from the OST to the acting , from the plot to the emotion.

How much I loooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!

I wish it will have season 2

Guest miki_chan

^ I know what you mean. I finished the Special about a week ago.

And I find myself thinking that I want more.

One of the best dramas Ive seen so far.

Guest iluvsuju

me also just finished watching the special, really hope this drama will never end XDD~<333

Chiaki & Nodame love!

Guest sabchy

I didnt like this show... it was too funny... to the point of being stupid

and Nodame was just soo annoying with her annoying voice :/

I really like this live action drama :D that's why I started reading the manga http://www.onemanga.com/recent/, I was looking in bookstore for the first manga issue unfortunately there is no available :tears: I tried visiting yesasia website but the only available manga is the Japanese/Taiwanese/Korean version, no english. While in ebay it is widely being sell but it cost US$20.00 for the freight charges :tears:

I'm currently downloading the anime version to see the difference.

Guest Iaria

I've bought the DRAMA DVD and the SPECIAL DVD just 2 days ago, and spent 4 hours watching the special! Oh my god, the pictures and scenery are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! CHIAKI LOVE LOVE!

A must-watch i swear! :)

PLEASE LET ND2 COME OUT SOON!

Guest prettyasset

I've bought the DRAMA DVD and the SPECIAL DVD just 2 days ago, and spent 4 hours watching the special! Oh my god, the pictures and scenery are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! CHIAKI LOVE LOVE!

A must-watch i swear! :)

PLEASE LET ND2 COME OUT SOON!

may i ask where did you buy your special dvd? thanks!

Archived