39 minutes ago, lingkims said:

@leebuin9296 hi chingu! I will stil visit and post on this thread once in awhile :)

@ides2393 yeah me too. I'm heartbroken. You are so welcome to LJH's thread. I post there once in awhile but that thread kinda dead. Huhu 

But yeah no one will know what the future brings for them. Let's wait until 'The other guy' enlist.

I also want them to be together so bad. But you know, it's kinda hurt to pour all my heart. So, I'm gonna restrain myself a bit. Wishing them all the best of happiness. I'll stil continue to support both of them together and individually. 

But, don't get too deep guys, it might hurt you. Hehe. Let's just cherish all their moments together. Hope they will be the Canon ambassador for a long time. Cheers and happy Friday all :)

@lingkims yes it's a bit sad, let's make the thread coming back to life :D

"Let's wait until 'The other guy' enlist." lol when will he enlist tho?

"So, I'm gonna restrain myself a bit." THIS. it's such a dilemma for me to take a peek into this thread tho when we all know that the girl is still with the other guy TT.TT  oh what to do deokbang-ah~

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, michellismyname said:

Watching their BTS, interactions & various interviews, LJH was making it obvious that he has real interest in SMA. He was actually coming on strong on her and I love it! (SMA how can you still resist?)

Exactly!! How can she still resist I still wonder based on the fact that she seemed to extremely enjoy every attention he kept giving her.  It's a mystery I guess. Or maybe trying to be loyal in that relationship. Either way  even before LJH when I first heard she and the boy dating, my initial thoughts were: ok congrats but they seem really wrong for each other and probably it's gonna be temporary...that's why the news came to me so surprising. Well let's see what happens forthcoming period...

37 minutes ago, ides2393 said:

@lingkims 

"Let's wait until 'The other guy' enlist." lol when will he enlist tho?

LOL we r kinda bad hoping for things taking worst turns XD. We don't wanna SMA to witness what we thinking keke. Idk it's all up to fate now. We just have to keep our eyes on ljh sma if things turn on right track or not. But 'the boy' isn't he still young to enlis, I mean he was born in 1989 right?  Seo in guk born in 1987 and just enlisted. Sorry I don't the k-rules.

Seo in guk born on October 23rd 1987 so he is 29yo (international age) but 30yo (korean age). For d rules that i know is maximum 30yo when u enlist military service.. it can be excluded when u had health problem, or will given a duty as public service even being a police officer.. :D

For kwb, he is born on July 16th 1989, so he will enlist in 2018 or for max in early 2019. There's still less than 2 years (i guess).. its a long time huh? :D

I told this b4, dont be too serious.. just chill n enjoy shipping things.. we dont know about d future, just pray for d best for ljh n sma.. if they r meant to be.. they will be together right?

On 21/04/2017 at 8:05 PM, Cherrine Kim said:

Sma watching anime at night.. and d caption was "one sided".. dont know what she meant by it..

'one-sided'? Maybe defining her relationship(?)?.  being loyal for the sake of the relation or not going well with that other boy. only she knows what she means . Anyways after signal and oh my venus they both changed in looks, looking mature :) nice

i admit when i saw that pic i almost

1nufp0.gif

oh well as long as theres no ring on her finger shes fair game ,if they did feel attraction for eachother it still wont look good if sma breaks up with her bf right after drama, takes time and space to sort out feelings right?

I'm happy bc my other otp, weightlifting fairy pair, Nam Joo hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung confirmed that they are dating.im sorry if this is bit OT but i find similarities between them and our couple, great chemistry, bts interactions ,ad-lib kissing and after drama Nam Joo Hyuk's interview

--

He was asked about who he wants to work with in the future, although he mentioned several actors, including Jo Jung Suk and Jo Jin Woong. When he was asked about actresses, he answered, 'If the opportunity arises, I would like to act with Lee Sung Kyung again 

---

now i never would have guessed that  at the time of this interview theyve already been secretly dating but i was sure base on his answer that he had fallen for her..

just as im sure ljh had fallen for sma when

---

When asked if he would like to work with any particular actress in the future, he shook his head and answered sweetly, “I don’t have someone in mind. Right now, I only have Shin Min Ah in my mind.”

ps at least nam joo hyuk mentioned actors while ljh  hm anyway who knows maybe like us ljh's waiting too. i do hope sma wakes up from this kwb-induced coma but for now i will 

tumblr_ooypraKjDO1qcqqgto1_400.jpg

Hi. Here I am again. Watching kdrama is like a me time for a mom like me after a long day at work and bunch of household activities. I've been loosing appetite to watch kdrama lately (actually after TWY ended). I tried several kdramas but always dropped after 2 episodes, so I finally rewatch TWY again and yes, there goes my heart again.

I realize that I can't stop ship this two, and also, the news about Weightlifting fairy otp dating, I feel like maybe there's still a hope for SMA and LJH. But of course I will keep my expectation in a very very low state. :')

16 hours ago, dramalala said:

Hi. Here I am again. Watching kdrama is like a me time for a mom like me after a long day at work and bunch of household activities. I've been loosing appetite to watch kdrama lately (actually after TWY ended). I tried several kdramas but always dropped after 2 episodes, so I finally rewatch TWY again and yes, there goes my heart again.

I realize that I can't stop ship this two, and also, the news about Weightlifting fairy otp dating, I feel like maybe there's still a hope for SMA and LJH. But of course I will keep my expectation in a very very low state. :')

:wacko: me too. i watch saimdang but stopped coz too long. nothing fun to watch lately.

On 25/04/2017 at 5:28 PM, Reyko said:

he shook his head and answered sweetly, “I don’t have someone in mind. Right now, I only have Shin Min Ah in my mind.”

ps at least nam joo hyuk mentioned actors while ljh  hm anyway who knows maybe like us ljh's waiting too. i do hope sma wakes up from this kwb-induced coma but for now i will 

tumblr_ooypraKjDO1qcqqgto1_400.jpg

Omg same here!!! (Lol that gif really is relateable) it's actually true if she breaks up right after drama, netizens will definitely think she cheated. Their bts is so flirty I really hope things work out for ljh sma!!!!!!! I hav a feeling that ljh likes her a lot. Hope sma wakes up for WB disease indeed. She even posted earlier smth captain 'one-sided'  on her instrgrm. She and other boy no offence just don't give the right vibe. TT (though I'm confessing it only here) Well, based on her instrgm, there's 'maybe' some trouble in her relationship. Hope ljh sma have a happy ending together just like in their drama :)

Ah it feels soo nice to see these two together again!!!!!! :heart::bawling: Thank you!                 Anyways bumped onto this tweet. throwback to their Kafa awards when they were probably shooting for their drama that time. But it's so fluffy moment how they both just shyly kept stealing glances at each other :bawling:

On 4/21/2017 at 5:23 PM, soompisfslime said:

LOL we r kinda bad hoping for things taking worst turns XD. We don't wanna SMA to witness what we thinking keke. Idk it's all up to fate now. We just have to keep our eyes on ljh sma if things turn on right track or not. But 'the boy' isn't he still young to enlis, I mean he was born in 1989 right?  Seo in guk born in 1987 and just enlisted. Sorry I don't the k-rules.

it's still a long way pal, let's just hope for a miracle XD

On 4/21/2017 at 9:05 PM, Cherrine Kim said:

Sma watching anime at night.. and d caption was "one sided".. dont know what she meant by it..

uh, maybe she just realized her feeling toward the current guy probably #iamsorryplsdonthateme 

9 hours ago, soompisfslime said:

Ah it feels soo nice to see these two together again!!!!!! :heart::bawling: Thank you!                 Anyways bumped onto this tweet. throwback to their Kafa awards when they were probably shooting for their drama that time. But it's so fluffy moment how they both just shyly kept stealing glances at each other :bawling:

OMH WHY LJH MADE IT SO OBVIOUS?? LOL

he kept stealing glances at SMA, it's so cute and it hurts at the same time TT_TT

Archived