[Drama 2017] Chicago Typewriter 시카고 타자기

larus

Back to the past, when JS was observing her watch, she saw herself practising shooting.

JS was told someone wanted to see her.

She heard the sound of a whistle and follow it but then she was brought back to the past.

She was being followed by the police.

• Like 3

30s scene

ct1.jpg

she is trying to hide herself from Japanese.. Seems they are so close to each other for revolution(?)

ct2.jpg

she camouflaged as singer, wow she sure can does everything as its for hiding... So lovely in this appearance.

And then HSJ dream about that past memories too... In that Carpe Diem, talking with YJO and mesmerized by her

ct3.jpg

@Yongzura does she can't see YJO?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

30s scene

@Yongzura does she can't see YJO?

I didn't catch that... I only heard the whistling sound.... oh btw, my streaming also lag for a few seconds...

JS had a talk with her friend's mother.  She realised that JS is seeing something...

It was interesting to see her back in the past.. She can speak Japanese, she can sing... she's the heroine.

• Like 4

Back at HSJ's house..

He was reading part of the text that YJO's typed that he burnt.

A continuation of the scene where JS was singing in  the club, in the past

A scene between him and YJO (ooh what's his name (HSJ) in the past?)

Back to present, HSJ's secretary/ staff was cleaning up his office.

They had a talk.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I didn't catch that... I only heard the whistling sound.... oh btw, my streaming also lag for a few seconds...

JS had a talk with her friend's mother.  She realised that JS is seeing something...

It was interesting to see her back in the past.. She can speak Japanese, she can sing... she's the heroine.

i could not agree more...she is such a interesting character...i wonder if she was a spy...i hope she was not that she did not betrayed the boys ...thanks everybody for updates...

• Like 5

I hope he will be able to get over his writing block soon.

He even searched the rubbish bin but could not find anything.  And there he was the ghostwriter with the typed chapter.

He's tempted to take the chapter but it seemed there was a condition....before he gave it

• Like 5

He did take the script and retype it but when he wanted to click the send button he recalled his talk with JS before, "what type of writer do you want to be?" 

HSJ followed after JS and had a meal together.  They looked friendlier than before.

A little bit funny scene, HSJ said sorry to JS... and then JS expected him to say he loves her... but HSJ took her to practise "shooting" -- a new OST?

Spoiler

• Like 5

Yoo Jin-O and Han Se-Joo scene...so intense ...he gave SJ some papers ...was the book...JS is writting at pc ...did he used the ghost writer idea?1930 short flashbacks ...JS remembers her words and is crying i can't wait the subtitles

JS AND SEOL WALKING...THEY ARE SO SWEET...LOOKING LIKE A OTP...HATE THE BUFFERING

• Like 5