Yang Se Jong ✿ 양세종 ✿ 梁世宗

mademoisellesia

[Fan Pics] 2018.05.03 54th Baeksang Arts Awards - Red Carpet, Accepting New Actor Award (TV) & Group Photo

Note: Do NOT crop images or remove watermarks when repost to your SNS a/c

J4YH44i.jpg

Spoiler

w60enS8.jpgEahG851.jpgsBv1Ncy.jpg

5Aeituc.jpg

Spoiler

ltrOI3v.jpgS2YHLF7.jpg

Spoiler

aFO4SXx.jpgBNIe10D.jpg1TwcykS.jpgiVzoIyJ.jpg

Spoiler

TeWdAoQ.jpgjXu7YvW.jpgM6eDImc.jpgl6Tvy4H.jpg

source: MeatZong

[News] 2018.05.08 Evaluation Results for 54th Baeksang Arts Awards Announced

eESBLKD.png

In summary, 54th Baeksang Arts Awards announces the evaluation results (in points). This gives us insight as to how many points each actor and project received from the judges.

There were 8 judges on the panel and each are to give the actor or project between 1 to 5 points. Yang Se Jong scored a total of 32. Runner up was Lee Kyung Hyung (Secret Forest) at 28. Then follow by Park Hae Soo (Prison Playbook) – 26, Woo Do Hwan (Save Me) – 20 and Kim Jung Hyun (School 2017) – 14.

Excerpt from news regarding why Yang Se Jong won the New Actor award:

'사랑의 온도' 양세종은 대형 신인의 탄생을 알렸다. 
'낭만닥터 김사부' '사임당' '듀얼' '사랑의 온도'까지 1년간 보여준 성과가 엄청나다. 
이동규 교수는 "유독 필모그라피가 많았던 올해의 님지 신인상 후보 중 가장 뛰어난 연기를 보여준 건 양세종이었다"고 말했다.

"Temperature of Love" Yang Se Jong - birth of a big new comer.

With "Romantic doctor", "Saimdang", "Duel" and "Temperature of Love" in within a year, he showed amazing achievements. One of the judges, Professor Lee Dong Kyu shared that amongst the candidates, the only one with an outstanding performance in various filmographies is Yang Se Jong.

심사위원단은 양세종에 대해 "신인의 풋풋함과 배우로서의 가능성이 느껴진다. 이런 기운이 작품에서도 드러나 좋았다. 대성할 배우"라고 평가했다.  

From another news excerpt, the whole judge panel evaluation towards Yang Se Jong is that they found him refreshing as a new comer and has the potential of an actor. This energy was evident and well performed in his works. He will become an accomplish actor. 

source (1) (2)

My thoughts are it's good to know the reasons behind why Se Jong beat out the other candidates and won this award fair and square. It may not shut all the antis up completely, but at least there's evidence to show them this guy won the award based on his performances for all 4 projects, not just based on one i.e. Temperature of Love (which the script/drama/his role unfortunately failed to impress (the antis) and his character weren't likable, challenging or multi-dimensional as his previous). Now where's my confirmation of the next project???!!! :tears:

• Like 2

annyeong chingus!!! :wub:

I love yang se jong, he is super talented and his dramas are the best. Although he is starting already has strong dramas and great content and acts with renowned actors, I love it.:wink:

I just realized that there was a place where I can know and know better, thank you for creating this site.

When I saw him with my favorite actress Kim Sun ah, I just wanted to fly and I felt in the clouds, LOL:wub::wub::tongue:

and I am so happy that his talent as best newcomer is recognized. He will get very far.

waiting for your new projects, I hope you have a lot of dramas more.:blush::heart:

8b3003980a624b5e1bb6fbe8da21cb6c.gif

[News] 2018.05.16 Shin Hye Sun And Yang Se Jong Confirm Casting In Upcoming SBS Drama

shin-hye-sun-yang-se-jong.jpg

Shin Hye Sun and Yang Se Jong will be the leads of SBS’s new drama!

“I’m 30 But 17” (literal translation) is scheduled to air after “Wok of Love” ends in July and will be directed by Jo Soo Won and written by Jo Sung Hee. On May 16, a source from the drama stated that Shin Hye Sun and Yang Se Jong, who had previously only been in talks, had confirmed their casting.

This will be Shin Hye Sun’s second project with screenwriter Jo Sung Hee after they worked together on “She Was Pretty.” Her role is that of Woo Seo Ri, who has been in a coma for 13 years, giving her the body of a 30-year-old woman and the mindset of a 17-year-old girl.

Yang Se Jong will be playing the role of Gong Woo Jin, a stage designer who was the victim of trauma at 17 and has closed himself off from other people ever since.

Other actors in talks to appear in the drama include Ahn Hyo Seop and Ye Ji Won.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 2

[FMV] 2018.05.26 Temperature of Love x Oh My Ghostess!

This fan-made video of Se Jong and Park Bo Young pop up on my YouTube homepage. After watching it I thought it deserves some praises. The chosen scenes of Na Bong Soon and On Jung Sun actually brings out the emotions. It gives out the illusion that they are in love with one another, hahaha. It's very well done; I'm impressed.

[Endorsement] 2018.05.29 Yang Se Jong & Park Bo Young for Toreta

DeZzODlV4AAaGG2.jpg:large

New stills are released of Yang Se Jong and Park Bo Young from Toreta. As it is summer time soon, they are seen outdoor playing catch. It is also reported that both will sing for the CF. We shall soon get a glimpse of this CF early June.

Spoiler

DeZzPGHV0AAbym6.jpg:large%ED%86%A0%EB%A0%88%ED%83%80-%EB%B9%84%ED

• 2 weeks later...