[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

looks ET and the class president are now friends.

She came to sunny´s shop and now they are all drinking together

It´s raining outside...ET is looking outside and saying something. She seems to be down

• Like 5

This is so heartbreaking

ET is laying in bed and crying like in the preview :bawling:

KS is still in the afterlife..he is holding a page in his hand...something is written on it. It´s the copy of the contract she made with ET.

The wind blowed it away, and he is running trying to catch it. :bawling:

• Like 4

ET's on her way home under rain. alone and drunk...

two ghost spotted (gray ghost and a newbie) ET doesnt see them

At her room. she criesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

And I wanna cry tooooo d*mn it!!

Still same scenes. KS walking around in vast snowland. He's holding ET contract!! OMG!

• Like 6

SHE IS READING HER NOTEBOOK ...KS NAME SHE WENT TO SUNNY RESTAURANT ...STILL REMEMBERS SUNNY AND THEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS ...IS RAINING ...GHOSTS TALK ABOUT HER ...SHE IS GOBLIN BRIDE...MEAN GHOST SAYS ...SHE CAN'T SEE THEM ...AT HOME SHE IS CRYING TRYINGTO REMEMBER THINGS SHE FORGOT

• Like 6

Ghosts are talking about JET and being the Goblin's bride. At night, JET cries. Ahh, this is heartbreaking. She doesn't even know why she cries. Has she been like this the whole time, since 9 years ago?

KS continues his long trek.

First snow falls. JET looks up. KS's tired. This gives a whole new meaning to "deserving to be with someone," doesn't it, KS?

JET's lighting a candle on her cake. She's talking in her mind. Does KS hear her? She blows it out. SUMMONS HIM!!! HE'S BACK!!! Just like a parallel to their first ever meeting!!!

KS hugs her!! But she doesn't remember him, right? He's tearing up. She is too but I don't think she knows why. KS is realizing she doesn't remember him. Sad.

• Like 7

":why am i so sad, .. why am i so lost... so feel missing... someone."... crying on the bed like preview....
cruelty...
Shin still sturggling in the hot dessert.. fal and climb up again. he did not turned iinto eternal ashes...thank the GOD LORD>. by the way, i am allowed to mentione dthe word "Lord God" right?

• Like 6

Its ET birthday...she's with a cake...candle is on...come on girl turn it off

Yesssssssssss girl...he was almost done...not now..opens his eyes wider :)

Ommmo he's infront of ET...they look at each other...that scene when he dies goes through his haead...he hugs her...tears in his eyes aigooooo...she starts to cry

She pulls back from her arms...saying she's sorry...starts to ask who he is

In what state is he now?...why he is dressed from his past life?...will wonder later

Must be hard for him her to not remember him...or will become

• Like 6