[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

Something to lighten the mood a little in here :) Bromance is still very alive in real life

Gong Yoo shows concern for Lee Dong Wook after hitting him behind the scenes of 'Goblin'

lee-dong-wook-gong-yoo_1484325503_af_org

On January 13, tvN's 'Goblin' unveiled another behind-the-scenes video of bromance couple Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo!

They filmed the scene in which a god enters Sungjae's body.  Sungjae, who always is bright and cheery in the drama but suddenly turns sincere, stars to fly feet and fists at Gong Yoo.  Lee Dong Wook holds Gong Yoo back, saying, "Why are you doing this to the kid?  He did nothing wrong."

While filming this, the two engage in a physical fight.  When Gong Yoo lifts both feet to do a high kick, he hit the back of his head against Lee Dong Wook's chin.  Gong Yoo, taken aback, insisted, "I didn't intend to do that but Lee Dong Wook said from behind me, 'I'll hold you, so jump,'" making everyone laugh.  

He then made sure Lee Dong Wook was fine, and Lee Dong Wook assured he was all right.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/gong-yoo-shows-concern-for-lee-dong-wook-after-hitting-him-behind-the-scenes-of-goblin

• Like 12

@vangsweetie637  You're not alone in wanting harsher punishment for the eunuch. I want to savor his demise properly with a good, ETERNALLY PAINFUL kick at his backside from the Wang Yeo/Kim Shin combo!

Oh my, we're totally needing that fire extinguisher from last time. We need to calm down.

raw_2.gif

Edited by selenette
Because a good kick alone isn't enough
  • Like 5

Guest ktiminie
2 hours ago, janeeta said:

1. Pssssht, she's his wifey, she can do what she wants. Let the girl mourn! Maybe she'll feel better after sniffing his pillow.

2. Download the Meitu app (it's available for me through the US app store so it should be available for you too), click edit, select your pic and at the bottom menu, scroll to select stickers, go to the "more" selection, download the sword sticker, and STAB YOURSELF AWAY!

Happy stabbing babe! 

OMG thanks for the tuto, that's so much fun!! I've been trying it immediately with my cat's picture and here is the result :joy:

Spoiler

62KOkp.jpg

18 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

A few hours back i was sad...now i'm pis*ed :angry:

King was young, foolish and ignorant...he let that evil man to determine his destiny...but himself suffered as a king years later for his naivety and stupidity...as GR hundreds of years later

KS/GB lost everything..was tormented for hundreds of years

ET, innocent child suffered all her life like hell

...but that evil man, who misslead young king, had his fingers in  so many deaths, has been provocing another evil things and deaths over the centuries...just quietly vanishes just like that..just like with slow wind blow???? :angry:...not enough punishment if you ask me :angry:

:phew:...last impression...but had to let it out first

...to be continued

Makes me feel like the Butterfly is the Satan after all...  from Insidious:

The spoiler is a pic of satan from Insidious. Don't see if you don't like creepy pics. 

Spoiler

13113903_255234671532481_1288000179_n.jp

Your post echoed  my thoughts. We need million years of torture for that purple demon and he should know that he failed!

• Like 4

GUYS AND GIRLS,

EVERY SAD GIF POSTED ON HERE I TURN MY HEAD AND LOOK THE OTHER WAY. 

I DON'T WANT TO RE-LIVE THOSE EMOTIONS ANYMORE THAN I HAVE TOO.

Top 4 most painful moments in episode 13:

1. The whole Kim Shin death scene. WY crying, ET freaken crying like theres no tomorrow, I love you, ashes. No comment needed anymore. AND HEARING THAT SAD DEATH SONG. ARE YOU KIDDING ME EDITORS?? YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE A SCENE SADDER. i know thats not a word but who cares right now.

2. When KS was reading the promise letter/document/agreement. WOW. Gong Yoo seriously broke my heart into a million pieces. This dude can CRY. Why doesn't he showcase his crying skills more often? 

3. GR and Sunny goodbye scene! Sunny says, "Good-bye, Majesty." I BROKE DOWN. and hearing there song I Miss you. Lord, have mercy on me. 

4. ET and KS little get-away. I know this is suppose to be a happy scene but for me it was pure SAD. It was a good-bye kinda thing. For just a few hours they were able to get away from all the craziness that was yet to come. I was happy to see this scene but mostly I cried for the both of them. Happy and Sad tears. 

Doesn't this just sum up the whole episode you think? A lot of sad stuff happened i forgot about the good. Ok, so like only 1 good-ish thing happened, the Kiss. Its only "good-ish" because the dang director didn't ZOOM IN on the kiss! WTHECK man. not cool. AND it was a good-bye kiss TOO. 

post-episode-13 withdrawal is LEGIT REAL this time around. 1 whole week. 

• Like 21

Wow - Kkuljaem's getting the Knetizen's comments translated very early today. Love all the up votes in the comments.

[Spoilers] Dokkaebi Ep 13

Spoiler

20170113212631269lgqd.jpg

Daum - Newsen: Gong Yoo pulls the sword and punishes Kim Byung Chul.. turns into ashes 

1. [+2,937, -25] I seriously can't handle this drama... too sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+2,347, -28] Saddest episode by far ㅜㅜ

3. [+2,076, -34] Hold on.. let me cry some more

4. [+1,114, -7] ㅜ Gave us this ending but tomorrow's episode won't be airing!!! ㅠㅠ

5. [+1,018, -9] Why do we have to wait until next week ?ㅠㅠ

6. [+953, -8] Ah...Grim reaper, Sunny and goblin, I'm so sad for all of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+838, -20] Ugh Park Joong Hun you bastard.. The rockfish man is too much.

Spoiler

2017011401001097000075044_99_20170113215

Naver

1. [+16,312, -175] Wow today's ending... goblin, don't die ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+13,415, -167] Is this the last episode or something? ㅜㅜ "Don't be like that", "Don't leave, I love you"... "I love you too".. I cried at this part ㅜㅜ

3. [+11,500, -191] I am a crying mess today ㅠㅠ

4. [+9,570, -178] Happy ending for goblin and his bride please ㅠㅠ

5. [+7,969, -155] Let him live a long and happy life with Eun Tak ㅠㅠ

6. [+3,698, -234] Kim Go Eun's crying scene in the end is daebak..

7. [+3,124, -72] Meeting you was the reward of my life

8. [+2,925, -77] Wow.. this is a movie.. Three more episodes left but the story is unpredictable

9. [+2,892, -71] It's not even the last episode yet, there's 3 more left. Now that the sword is out, a happy ending is pretty much confirmed

10. [+2,882, -99] This is just a random thought: he should have thrown himself onto Park Joong Hun and stabbed him with the pointy part of the sword sticking out of his back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+2,696, -74] I will come as the rain, I will come as the first snowfall, I will ask the gods for me to do that

12. [+2,591, -49] Lee Dong Wook's acting spectrum is much wider than I thought ~~ I'm impressed at his emotional acting

13. [+2,641, -81] Grim reaper's so cool when he called the name of the deceased soul three times ㅜㅜ

14. [+2,702, -108] I cried with Kim Go Eun when Kim Shin completely disappeared ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

2339775_article.jpg

Nate - Newsen: Gong Yoo gets rid of Kim Byung Chul and turns into nothing... "Kim Go Eun, I love you" 

1. [+1,382, -49] Today's acting is freaking awesome, this drama knows how to play with our hearts... And I bawled my eyes out at Kim Go Eun's crying scene in the end.. Ah.. why is this so sad? ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,280, -55] Broke my heart seeing Eun Tak cry

3. [+1,273, -236] People who say that Kim Go Eun can't act are clueless.. Her crying scene in the end is legendary

4. [+114, -1] I shivered when grim reaper screamed. "Deceased soul, answer to the grim reaper's call"

5. [+96, 0] The letter that Deok Hwa's grandpa gave to the secretary must be a clue. He told him to give the company to Kim Shin when he comes back later on. Kim Go Eun called him a CEO...

6. [+86, -1] What will happen for the remaining 3 episodes?.. I never imagined that goblin and eunuch would disappear today

Daum

1. [+2,550, -25] The sadness is too hard to handle.. I thought today was the final episode

2. [+2,054, -21] This episode is convincing enough as a final episode~~ Can't wait for next week. I want this drama to end beautifully, I'll wait even if it takes time

3. [+1,726, -27] Writer, please save Kim Shin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't go ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1,079, -6] Don't go ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Why does tomorrow's episode have to be cancelled? The week will feel like 900 years of wait

5. [+764, -7] I cried more than Kim Go Eun ㅠㅠ 

6. [+726, -16] I'm 40 years old and this the best drama I've watched!! It's legendary

ebi-ep-13.html?_sm_au_=iPVNfN4P2n8nPMHM

• Like 19

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: this is me after ep 13 (strangely aired on friday the 13th,what a coincidence o_O )

we all know its coming,most theories here are right ( you guys are awesooome...or maybe KES lurking here x) ),

anyway i'm not good with words,but this episode is daebaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkk....

cry my hearts out for both leads and the peak is when KS and ET confess their love,and ET try to grab him whole...all that emotion,.....and also when KS said he comes when it snowfall huaaaaaa.....that scene just heartbreaking  ,

but this is all god's plan right,i feel like it is,all from why KS be goblin with that sword and what it used for in the end,i was shocked that PJW is the culprit behind the accident around eun tak's ( i got shiver when i saw this,thats like genius )....everythings god plan and i think they answered correctly,so hopefully after the rain come a rainbow... i  believe it will be :heart:

one last thing i have to add, the part where KS said he already done his duty to GR ( ur highness ) that is also genius, it showed KS character is a warrior of the king then and now still is ,like he said all feel like present for him eventhough he lived 900 years.so for him to utter that words...wow... Standing ovation for KES.. *clap clap*  :)

• Like 18

@rrmski Greetings...

Do you have a crying gif of Sunny from Ep 13 too? Because I think @gamshe  and myself can do with a little more pain... I mean consolation.

And hello, @rei-ra it's nice to meet you here. I think Sunny knows that Wang Yeo knows? Or perhaps she thinks that he regains his memories at the same time that she did? Maybe from her conversation with a very tense Kim Shin after the almost-brawl at the temple. Kim Shin didn't tell her anything about Wang Yeo not remembering, either.

But I do love the idea that Sunny tries to shield Wang Yeo from the brunt of their painful past. It sounds angsty, but is so self-sacrificing, which is in character for a reincarnation of Kim Sun.

• Like 6

Guys why can't I shake off this nagging feeling that it's not the last we see of PJW yet? Like his demise was almost too easy and the plot about him with the court lady who was in cahoots with him in exercising his sins with him unexplored. I have a feeling that whatever he was doing with that female grim reaper is something to do with securing his existence in the world as he foresees his impending demise. (Kind of like how voldemort was placing part of his soul as hocruxes to ensure his continued existence).Which was why he had to make her remember her past sins (which were also his sins as he had stated). *warning spoiler*.

Spoiler

And since just like ET's purpose was to remove KS's sword, KS's purpose was to slay PJW thus he will not completely cease to exist therefore why we see Kim Shin in his warrior clothes in the spoiler pictures some people have posted.

I don't know just a thought I randomly had after waking up. :/

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Sunset90 said:

Makes me feel like the Butterfly is the Satan after all...  from Insidious:

The spoiler is a pic of satan from Insidious. Don't see if you don't like creepy pics. 

Reveal hidden contents

Your post echoed  my thoughts. We need million years of torture for that purple demon and he should know that he failed!

Don't think that even then he'd understand...and that is the sadiest part...some sinners r really irreaparable...without any kind of remorse and repent....

BTW...don't you think that king was punished way to much? I do...

...and it's not just coz of Wookie's brilliant acting :wink:

• Like 4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF77_uVsFPZuHUqjWOs5j tumblr_ojqcmwj8eg1s3z68no5_540.gif

Look for me within your heart for I am always there...

I must be his worst memory...

As the scene opens up we return to where we were left and the Goblin & GR do as well.  I was thinking about the GR thoughts and feelings seeing the Goblin step by step coming closer as if he was living that nightmare of a moment all over again.  The closer he gets the harder it is they can feel & hear each others thoughts and soon the GR  feels the warmth and tightness of the Goblins hands around his neck.  The GR doesn't  resist instead he allows the Goblin this moment knowing what ever is said or done he might be deserving of it. Even though over and over he keeps asking, hoping, begging the Goblin to please say it isn't so. Their stare is like none other through their eyes, through their minds, through their hearts, piercing the depths of their souls.   Yet, seeing the tears swell within both of their eyes and the pain that lies beneath them.  The Goblin recalls & recites every wrong, as if he was in court naming them one by one a list of sins.  The cold cruelty and unbelievable harshness that is still so vivid still so fresh each flashback is like a thrust of his sward cutting deeper within himself...

How am I to deal with him?

Later we find the Goblin alone drinking and reflecting on everything that has happened and about the GR and their memories together.  Focused not on the king he was in the past only but of the GR he was now as well.  It's this moment that I reflected as well thinking about these two who had no idea who they were or the past they shared.  What is closest to them now are the memories they created in the here and now.  Even though anger and revenge are still present the Goblin cannot deny that small voice inside that so desperately wants to forgive the GR but years of pain cannot seem to find a way...

The GR asks ET Sorry but can you be on my side just this once.As he asks ET for a favor in returning the ring to Sunny explaining she won't remember me.  As the GR walks away softly ET says I think she will remember you... 

His own memories would be his worst punishment...

The GR now living alone hears the chimes and is called to face his crimes as the GR but when looking back you see that most of those crimes were not for himself but for those he had learned to care about & love.  He accepts and receives his punishment his memories each one filling his body with horrible pain in the realization of all his past sins of all the things he can never change.  We get the missing pieces of his life and his wrong doings and we can see the suffering as well.  We know now that even then he knew all along who the Evil one was PJW but didn't have the belief or courage to face it.  Even later when watching Sunny through the window is was like he had done this before knowing she was in danger but once again worried about  being able to protect the one he loves...

I also was so moved in knowing that it was he in his darkness & grief that had painted his loves portrait.  So overcome with loss and desperation his whole self in the pit of sorrow.  PJW continues his force and control by making sure through a servant that the King receives his decoction.  But what he doesn't realize is the king knew all to well what he was drinking in fact he did it willingly, gladly almost thankful begging  wanting death to come.  Later when he sees the queens ring and crimson stained robe it's as if the last straw has been taken and he cannot face living any longer for he is dead already inside...

I think the old lady, red lady, angel, arm of God asked for the ring and took it not only for the future but in knowing that in fact mercy  & hope would indeed come his way...  Even in the end he would believe he was never really ever loved.  When in truth he was loved more than he could ever know.  So much so that others themselves faced death and gave their lives for him and him alone...

Sunny asks ET... Why did my brother become a Goblin?  I just loved ET's answer, because the world needed miracles... I believe to her this was in fact the truth he was her miracle, her world, and her happiness...

Later the GR finds out that ET has been given a card again and goes to see the Goblin I think this is the best example of how the king through the GR changed all the things he couldn't or didn't in his first life.  As the GR he learns how to love others, trust and be a friend.   How to care for them in spite of the rules, how to take courage & be honest, and how to accept that he too can be loved and in a way he found a family. In fact when asked by the Goblin to look after his sister he didn't really need to be asked for this time he would do his best to protect those he loves no matter the cost to himself...  He went from being a King to becoming the GR to becoming a Guardian for his Angel....  His Queen whose last view was of him his back leaving her behind but what he didn't know was even this moment seeing him even so far away to her was happiness...

Related image  The Goblin takes ET on a trip  to a quiet place where memories can be made.  He silently prepares  his mind & his heart knowing he will face the evil one and just like a soldier does before going off to war where there is only the unknown.  Understanding the risks and price to his own life he gives ET the only thing he has, himself.   Making the most out of every second they have left.  Giving her beautiful memories to hold onto when he is no longer there.  We see him alone preparing his heart and his self for death.  Broken with tears on the outside flashbacks of all those precious moments of her on the inside.  Watching her being her playful self so full of life so full of everything she is, everything he loves.  He tries to breath her in all he can...  You could almost hear him thinking while looking at her... One last look, One last embrace, Once last Kiss, One last touch of her softness, One last chance to love you!  My Everything...

The last scene was my favorite but the one that hurt the most because ET shows the Goblin he too is her everything by wanting him to please kill her.  It would be just as the Goblin thought that his sword was meant to kill the evil one and together they pull it out without  ET even knowing. She sees the blazing sword of justice and together with the GR they see the glory of the sword as it destroys the evil PJW.  Yet it comes with a heavy price and the GR bows his head knowing the cost and ET runs to wrap herself around the Goblin.  Flickers of flame like fireflies in the dark night all around them its feels as if he is leaving ash by ash, piece by piece...

Meeting you was the reward of my life... just hearing him say those words watching him softly caress her face and his eyes trying to capture every part of her was hard to bare.  ET hugging him so tightly hanging on as if somehow it were possible to stop him from dying.  She reminds him of his promise and he reminds her that he would always be with her through rain, through the snow that he would beg God himself to make it so.  Words of love are softly spoken to each other but it was the way they were looking at each other that broke me.  I mean there was something peaceful and even beautiful as he took one last look at her before closing his eyes and leaving this world.  ET laying there without her Goblin crying from the depths of her soul there are no words that better describe this moment other than seeing it for yourself...

Forgive everything I missed as my post was already way to long. My last thoughts are these PJW was wrong when he believed that somehow evil had won.  In reality not fantasy evil never wins in the end.  For God is still the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  And there will be justice for all whether one is good or evil.  Nor is suicide the greatest sin.  The Bible teaches us that there is only one unpardonable sin and that is the blaspheming of the HOLY SPIRIT.  Yet even in this drama although fantasy I don't believe PJW will have his way for although the Goblin is gone in body his spirit still lives and I believe he will return to ET and have that life and Gods mercy as well as I hope that GR & Sunny do too at least that's my hearts desire.  I just hope its the writers as well...:wub:

Date out. Hot Kiss. A hero sacrifice all by KS. ETs ugly crying in the end made me cry even more. The "I love you's". I cried buckets. Her poor heart! PJW planned to kill Goblin's Bride since birth. So sinister! My poor heart! I haven't been this invested in a drama in awhile. Still waiting for perfected subs on VIKI but my heart is bleeding tonight. I'll be waiting for the special episode tomorrow night my time. I hope everyone is doing okay. I'm in shambles, for sure...

• Like 9

Guest ktiminie

NATIONWIDE TV RATINGS EPISODE 13

AGB Nielsen: 14.254% (Seoul: 16.525%) :star:

Spoiler

vZ9QfF.jpg

nBA5LX.jpg

Last episode was 13.712% nationwide. Goblin's ratings keep increasing each and every week. Cast and crew deserve it so much, they are doing a fabulous job. CONGRATS!!

Source: Nielsen

glpbjo.gif

Credit as tagged

-------------------------

Goblin TV Ratings Recap:

Spoiler

d2Tobb.jpg

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

A few hours back i was sad...now i'm pis*ed :angry:

King was young, foolish and ignorant...he let that evil man to determine his destiny...but himself suffered as a king years later for his naivety and stupidity...as GR hundreds of years later

KS/GB lost everything..was tormented for hundreds of years

ET, innocent child suffered all her life like hell

...but that evil man, who misslead young king, had his fingers in  so many deaths, has been provocing another evil things and deaths over the centuries...just quietly vanishes just like that..just like with slow wind blow???? :angry:...not enough punishment if you ask me :angry:

:phew:...last impression...but had to let it out first

...to be continued

@zagigirl  Hello! We definitely need to talk more about Wang Yeo, but for now..

This.gif

I AGREE WITH YOU. WHOLE HEARTEDLY.

I mean come on. Wang Yeo got, what ...madness, 600 years as wandering ghost or in hell, plus 300 years of social work as Reaper? Kim Shin got 900 years and more with a bloody sword lodged in his chest, always in painful remembrance of anything? Eun-tak lost everything and everyone, poor girl didn't even had a home for years! Sunny is fated to be alone no matter how many times she lives, and even though she died a super sad, violent death as Kim Sun?

But that thing with YSL Fuchsia in Rage on his lips, got only an exorcism and a slick stabbing. A big no no. :angry::angry:

Edited by selenette
Anger destroys my grammar.
  • Like 8

please don't read if you have not watched the drama.. !!!!  it contains spoiler & summary

January%2013%202017%20at%200847PM%202_zp

Spoiler

Goggles / curtains covering their eyes have been lifted, General Kim Shin is now facing his majesty..  he says whether my eyes were covered or it was the 900 years of time, (his hand is at GRP throat.  ) or if it's God's will. I could not recognise you at all. You.. You are Wang Yeo!!! GRP ask Am I him???tears dropping from his eyes.    oh now he also GRP remembers he calls his past incarnation young and foolish..The battlefield was like hell and we return to this place, the enemies were not able to kill me

and my men, my younger sister, my relatives who had no sins they were sworded and ht by arrows just in front of my eyes.. 

20170113_194252_zpsdyefybjr.jpg

by an order with one word from the young and foolish king. 

GRP asks am I him?? I am really Wang Yeo?? he is still crying Kim Shin released his hands from his throat and tells him he remembers every single moment of every day.  

On previous life the King asked him when did God was on your side? In this life KS tells GRP that the heavens as always is on your side.

NOW GRP questioning himself ..    ET is at home impatiently and axiously waiting for KS  .. She asked if he met Park Joong Hun & Wang Yeo..  he asks her to pack her things and go out.  He wants to go to chairmans house.  KS asks ET why didn't u ask did you know?that he was WY??? she tells him. the deceased told her I did not know his intentions ( I do not know who she is referring to here as deceased, so please enlighten me here) I did not know his intention so i  thought it would be better not to say it carelessly. however whether I told you or not an avoidable fate would be avoided  and if you were destined to meet him, then you would meet.  

Deok Hwa asking uncle why are you staying there..  a couple of times but no answer..    We see that Sunny still cares about king ( GRP) even in this life time.   ET asks sunny how did she remember her past life???so we confirmed that female grp was a maid in goryeo era.  & enoch asks do you know what was in that tonic? enoch wants to kill Sunny in this lifetime, like he previously tried to kill her in Goryeo, he came to the coffee shop but he face the GRP  

GRP tells enoch that he is a dark soul and we see that he was behind all the accidents that ET came across, the bus, rooftop etc.  oh that was a twist, that's why her name was keep coming up.   he was getting into like minded ppl's body..  more like whispering inspiring them ..  GRP asks what his name is ??? enoch not telling him..  enoch tells GRP that he is gonna kill Sunny. 

ET drew a pic of the sword and gave it to GRP..  also he gave the jade ring to ET to give it to Sunny.  

ah Sunny must have deeply loved the King Wang Yeo....  We see that Kim Shin still not over what had happened in the past.   Sunny says do not worry about me, in this life time I'll be happy to Kim Shin... We see 2 other GRPs wants to talk to him, they told him he used his powers wrongly..  so what's his punishment is  remembering everything ..  Oh gosh sorry but he looks even more hot as a king in his middle ages. (sorry for being a fangirl here, Kim Shin fans are gonna go at me but I am sorry)   he drew a pict of his queen..  enoch keeps poisoning him or drugging him to go crazy..  here he is looking at the blooded gowns and ring of his love and crying.  He's walking out in the streets like a crazy man and keeps saying this beautiful clothes, who should I put it on? This beautiful Jade RIng who's hand do I put it on a couple of times ..   Here comes the shamsin granny, she asks for the Jade Ring give the beautiful jade ring to me, I have a use for it..  he asks do you want it? fine..  than I should give it 2 you, have it, he says these beautiful clothes have no owner it seems, perhaps are you looking for it??? then take it.   he is burning the clothes.  he throw them into fire.   

while he was looking at the drawing of his deceased wife that maid now GRP brought up the tonic..  

he asks for more tonic so he knows that he's being poisoned. he's being showed his sins by the other GRP now he knows he was WY... 

oh this episode ws heavy... gonna need to drug myself tonight.   

When KS & WY came face to face he said we all loved you, I as your general of Goryeo & my sister as your lover..  

Oh no sunny gave the jade ring back to GRP and called him royal highness.  oh my heart is ripping into pieces.... 

here we go we see that little kid being bullied again this time it was Kim Shin who helped him :)) I bet his grandma is shamshin granny. 

Have you noticed Gong Yoo looking more handsome, I defo sail their ship. they'll be a nice real life couple..   

oh ET no longer can see ghosts and it was expected, another card appeared for her, she'll die from heart attack.  

KS removed the sword using ET hands and he killed the Eunuch, there is the GRP & Eunuch told him however I killed you again.... 

GRP crying, KS asks GRP to forgive him.  

ET wakes up says no crying sitting on his lap, hugging and saying no...  oh breaks my heart they are hugging each other.   he is stroking petting her face.   

she says you promised you won't let go of my hand you promised 

KS tells her I will beg.  I'll come back on the first day of snow.  even if I could just do that.    I'll beg to God..   

Don't, Don't go like that...   

she does not does want to let go of his hands..   

she says I love you... ah the first time he said me too.... 

I love you..    

even that I already did that

that was his last words.   

she's devastated and crying.. 

what an episode my heart...  anxiety attacks.  

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

How am I to deal with him?

Later we find the Goblin alone drinking and reflecting on everything that has happened and about the GR and their memories together.  Focused not on the king he was in the past only but of the GR he was now as well.  It's this moment that I reflected as well thinking about these two who had no idea who they were or the past they shared.  What is closest to them now are the memories they created in the here and now.  Even though anger and revenge are still present the Goblin cannot deny that small voice inside that so desperately wants to forgive the GR but years of pain cannot seem to find a way...

His own memories would be his worst punishment...

KS&king were not friends...but GR&GB became one

It was so painful to watch both of them...scene when GR calls DH on the phone and GB takes it....silence after both realizes they r on line...neither of them turning it down but keeping that connection for a while...may sound a bit weird...but their longing was palpable (really for couple award :wink:)

For a man who has conscience...regrets for his misdoings...deserves a second chance...i think our own conscience is the worst punishment...when you feel deeply sorry but you can't get it back hurts badly

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, selenette said:

@zagigirl  Hello! We definitely need to talk more about Wang Yeo, but for now..

I AGREE WITH YOU. WHOLE HEARTEDLY.

I mean come on. Wang Yeo got, what ...madness, 600 years as wandering ghost or in hell, plus 300 years of social work as Reaper? Kim Shin got 900 years and more with a bloody sword lodged in his chest, always in painful remembrance of anything? Eun-tak lost everything and everyone, poor girl didn't even had a home for years! Sunny is fated to be alone no matter how many times she lives, and even though she died a super sad, violent death as Kim Sun?

But that thing with YSL Fuchsia in Rage on his lips, got only an exorcism and a slick stabbing. A big no no. :angry::angry:

...you forgot GR got even internal affairs on his back as well...that was such a great detail in this story :wink:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't think that even then he'd understand...and that is the sadiest part...some sinners r really irreaparable...without any kind of remorse and repent....

BTW...don't you think that king was punished way to much? I do...

...and it's not just coz of Wookie's brilliant acting :wink:

The king committed suicide and actually even in Hinduism, it is considered to be one of the worst sins. For a king, the first duty should be protecting others, but he didn't protect anybody. He failed to see who truly loves him. 

He killed the whole of Kim Shin family. In Asian culture, I think it is very important thing to have children and continue your bloodline. You would have seen many dramas where the grandmas, mothers are so particular about producing the heir. I see it my country to this very date. There are many rituals in which we think of our ancestors and pray for them, pay respects to them. He was one of the reasons behind  the killing all of Kim Shin's relatives, which means Kim Shin's heritage was totally destroyed. As a king, WY shouldn't have let that happen. That's what he is paying for.  The worst thing is that he was manipulated, emotionally abused by PJW. That's a very sad thing. There are so many people even in this generation, who are in abusive relationships ( both physcially and emotionally) who don't see that they deserve more. There are so many people who are coerced into doing crimes, though they may not have done otherwise. But, they still have to pay for their crime. I guess that's the category WY falls into. 

KS, though a warrior, has killed so many people in the war and thus, he had to pay for it by living in sorrow for years. I remember Deok hwa (as God) said that. It is true though: the only reason, I'm still able to live happily  after my grandfather passed away is because I decide to move on and pain slowly ebbs away. Butmy memories never fade away, and were raw as they were before, I wouldn't be able to live. I think KS had to love people knowing that he was going to lose them in the future for 939 years... Too much of a punishment but every life he took away has to be given justice. 

I do think that they have been suffering for way too long though. Especially when the real mastermind of the crime, PJW hasn't paid for his evil actions. That's really unfair by God. 

• Like 8