[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

18 minutes ago, jellybellymonster said:

JET said I love you. KS said me, too.

@jellybellymonster gooh.. i don't want him to say "Me, Too"., he said at least 3 times already when he was suppsed to mean i love you... when JET has already 3 times or more, said i love you right? some one correct me if i am wrong about the number of times he said "me too" and she said 'I love you'. besid the "Wet-Hot-Long-Noisy-Rousing" kiss.. i also want a honest no-returning confession, of "I love You".
guess this is what every woman (or almost everywoman) wants from her man at least once in her life righ?

actually i remember since the sword is drawn here, and he kinda disappear, which is like the Worst that can ever happen as predicted by teh Above... which means which will be worst than this 'return to ashes." . the fact that this "return to ashes" doe NOT happen at ep16,.... we have good reason to believe this is the reason WHY TvN wants a break right here at tomorrow for special eps, , so that the angst and our hearts should break furthered into pieces.. without our hearts shattered and  'died' into pieces with the 4 of them ... we will not appreciate whatever good ending KES may throw at us with a new variable ...
yes, an unexpected new variable may come at next 3 eps... KS sword drawn at ep13 is better than it is drwn at ep16... ep16 will have no time for a "revival"... but what will the PLOT goes for 3 eps... which means ep14 will be full of heart broken ET in almost Soul-dead mode... as well as King Wang Yeo will be moltivate by death of "Best Brother-In-Law / Best-Room-mate's death/Best-friend"... WY will do something drastic as he will want to avenge KS.
KS will be back like a phoenix... phonenix is red right. his sword turn pheonix red flame... But i only asked one thing from Kim Eunsook, pls dont throw in lost of memories or KS return as anoher character , as in reborn as another character... i want KS to return as KS, with full memoires of what happen... it will be crap if KS lived 939 remembered everything with pain, when WangYeo forget everything. NOw then WangYeo remembered everything, then Kim Shin forget everything. God-forbid this should happen.  Kim EunSook, don't let anyone for nex 3 eps lost their memories.  Jaebal!
other than that... i think KES style will continue here,  aka no sad ending.
so i think we will be in for a Happy ending.. just my 6-senses tells me so.

• Like 10

Arghhh.. Episode 13 just blow my mind.. :bawling: :cold_sweat:

sad moment , happy moment , kiss moment and many more just make me fall in love with this drama even more.. DAEBAK!!! :heart:

My one and only hope HAPPY ENDING , please!!!!!!! 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, salz said:

He appear too much I really think he is connected to the grandma or something else why would they waste time for random character when drama is getting near to end 

OK Kiss passionately 

Congrats their shipper

ikr.. that little kid looks so random since the beginning, and i'm agree with you the writer won't be that crazy waste her energy to write random character if not have purpose. 

who know he is deity him self, disguise as a child to monitoring ET lol.... but i rather believe he connected to the red lady.

• Like 7

Since pjw gone I hope the female GR who know everything not gonna bring next trouble but she seems to only follow his order in past

Well heartbreaking ep to remain in memory until next week lol 

KS gonna be reborn as brand new dude without the sword to bind him anymore and rewarded for killing pjw while fulfilling his wish to die after 900yrs

• Like 5

Sighhhhh... i have never been more sad of a theory being right:tears:

I'm at work. But i'm crying like a crazy person. 

I will watch this episode with a pack of tissues. Oh how I hope that i have Mr. Buckwheat to cry with. 

Oh how to survive until next friday??? :tears:

• Like 6

Kim Eun Seok & TVn deceived us big time. You give us our much awaited kiss but give us Kim Shin into ashes too... And a special episode tomorrow?? (Not that I'm complaining I badly want the cast and crew to have a rest but WTF that ending aaaaaah) 

3 eps left and pls we deserve a happy ending!!!!!! huhuhu 

Will someone pls give me antidepressants 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, vivvianne22 said:

@janeeta @crazyoverkdrama LOL You're hilarious. Count me in!!! I was so giddy when seeing the still cuts earlier today, but today episode just.....so speechless....

the waiting game shall begin.... This is way more depressed than when I broke up with my long-time bf that I used to call "my forever person". Way worse than that. Probably need two full cup of the tea...  

I just don't know how I'm going to go to uni today. Last day of the week here in Montreal and I pass by the Fairmont where they shot the show everyday. HOW AM I GOING TO WALK THROUGH THE AREA TODAY WITHOUT BURSTING INTO TEARS AGAIN?

Does anyone know when a RAW will go up, I need to rewatch without lagging and pretend the episode ended when they were on their date night.

2 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Now I don´t know if I should watch today´s episode or wait until next week. :bawling:

The masochist in me says you should, just so I can see you crying with the rest of us and the nice person inside says hell nah, wait.

Guest ktiminie
8 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@jellybellymonster gooh.. i don't want him to say "Me, Too"., he said at least 3 times already when he was suppsed to mean i love you... when JET has already 3 times or more, said i love you right? some one correct me if i am wrong about the number of times he said "me too" and she said 'I love you'. besid the "Wet-Hot-Long-Noisy-Rousing" kiss.. i also want a honest no-returning confession, of "I love You".
guess this is what every woman (or almost everywoman) wants from her man at least once in her life righ?

@maryofbethany Actually he said sarangae to ET right after "me too" :heart:

"Some day, we’ll meet again
It’ll be the happiest day
I will go to you like the first snow
I will go to you"

Kim Shin

Credit @Hazuki Airin

Edit: 1000 thanks and hugs to all our jang live recappers :star:

the last 3 episodes better be so friggin' awesome with a spectacular and the sweetest happy Ending EVER or I will go mental!

these 4 souls how pitiful they are... I don't give a damn if this deity's game or play or whatever but they better pay back what they owe to Kim Shin.. Wang Yeo.. Eun Tak and Sunny... and WHAT THE HECK that zombie ghost why is he holding an important role?? the writer is sure a huge fan of mind game indeed.. OKAY I'LL TAKE THIS!! but.... happy ending for all 4 is a MUST!!

when I saw Kim Shin kissed his beloved one.. the love of his life.. his bride.. I was like DARN this must be the goodbye kiss!! OK but he better make it up to her later with lots of kisses and love making... sex... and a year long full cherry blossom season.. 

Goshhhh I want to rant a whole day but need to pick up my daughter from school.... happy ranting chagiya dheul... xoxo

• Like 17

I lost my energy... I started to tear up when Grim Reaper got his memories back.. WangSun scenes my tears drop one by one continuously. Even the happy scenes between ShinTak, the kissing scenes that we have been waiting for can't make me smile. The last 15 mins (?) I was crying non stop.. 

:bawling::bawling:

I need time to control my emotion and prepare myself to brace the raw clips to start any translation... 

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, naritul said:

:bawling:BYE-BYE KIM SHIN

SEE YOU LATER :bawling:

PREVIEW

guys seriously, with this kind of ending this episode and they gonna postpone the next one next week? omg this is just too cruel.. well, but it's okay to let the crew rest a bit but no, my heart can't take this.

Thanks for the life recap guys, even though i don't watch streaming but yes, i did cry to see KS return to ashes :( ottoke! how am i gonna live the rest of the week until the next episode come?!?!! :bawling:

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images - moderator
  • Like 7

KES officially has her head on the chopping block. The next three episodes better have a wedding, bed scene, babies, and grandbabies for ShinTak or OFF WITH HER HEAD.