[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

IMG_8914.jpg

ARTICLE ABOUT GOBLIN

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003457926

ARTICLE ABOUT GOBLIN - THE POET WRITER OF LOVE PHYSIC'S - KIM IN KYU 54 (i think his poems was used in goblin, so his book getting well known)

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=021&aid=0002300629&sid1=001

here:

“Mass isn’t proportional to volume.
A girl as small as a violet, a girl who moves like a flower petal – is pulling me toward her with more force than her mass.
Just then, like Newton’s apple, I rolled toward her without stopping until I fell on her with a thump.
My heart keeps bouncing between the sky and the ground.
It was my first love” -Kim Shin

• Like 15

1 hour ago, selenette said:

I blame @joyezz or whoever it was for the darkly romantic idea of Sunny and the Grim Reaper's kissing and then their memories return. I wrote this crappy short fic stuff.

Hide contents

Her fingers were bloodied, but in the infinitesimal span of a second, the blood disappeared, and her hands were still clutching the lapels of his black coat.

Her hanbok was white, clawed with terrible red, but then the colors melted into gray; her own long gray tweed jacket. 

The sun was glaringly cruel, so high in the sky as she fell, but in one blink of an eye, it vanished into the midnight snow around her. Around him. Around them. 

The rapid changes forced her eyes to open in shock, reflecting the starless night, breaking the touch of his trembling lips on hers. She pushed him away.

She had regained it: the lost time that she never knew she lost. Now all of her senses were set free: she would never look at him the same way again. 

His eyes were twin mirrors of pain and countless years of self-hatred and regrets. In an instant, she sensed that he, too, had broken free from his own prison of oblivion. 

The ancient and long buried waves of anger burst so effortlessly out of her mouth.

"Leave me, and don't ever come back."

Hoping that @frankreich would also write something.

Wow, @selenette, that was beautifully written. I got chills from the visual imagery and the emotions portrayed here. Thanks for this, and thanksjoyezz for the idea of the kiss bringing back their memories. If it happens, I want it to be a deliberate rather than an accidental kiss ^^

@gamshe Thanks for all the beautiful fanart you've done for WangSun! I love them all. The ones you'd just posted really bring out the sadness between the couple. I'm not prepared for the major angst that's coming even though there's beauty in sadness :tears: I'll keep holding out hope that they'll get a happy ending.

• Like 5

when waiting 2 more day is like waiting forever...

v.gif

Friday 빨리와...

Spoiler

Screenshot_9.jpg

by the way.. house slippers in expensive car? don't tell me he use it like the last time he use flip flops to Canada lol..

• Like 23

I have watched this drama until tenth episode. I think the plot was good at first, well it is still interesting though. But as the the story goes on, I more fancy the second lead couple love story (Lee Dong Wook and Yo In Na). Somehow, their love story and their chemistry is more intriguing than the first lead couple (Sorry for all Gong Yoo's fans, I'm also a fan of him though). Their love story is somehow predictable than the second lead. Besides, we cannot resist Dong Wook's coolness charm:heart:. After all, I am crazy about this drama and cannot wait for the next episodes! (Especially the OSTS, I love all of it:wub:

Here's a picture for Wang Yeo and Sunny shipper:blush:, have a nice day~

asfas.jpg

• Like 5

Hello Queen,Brides, and Immortals, I am stick to Grim Reaper is the king and Sunny is the Queen.Because it doesnt make sense if sunny is the king and reaper is the queen.The king was have a grave sin that him kill everyone in the kim shin family.Also I agree with someone here that eunuch park joong won has poisoned the king mind.Also it is confirmed sunny past life is the Queen.I really hope Grim Reaper remember his past life and tell Sunny his name is Wang Yeo.I wish Sunny and Reaper kiss in episode 11 and make up.I think when reaper kiss he will get some memory more .

• Like 15

2 hours ago, selenette said:

I blame @joyezz or whoever it was for the darkly romantic idea of Sunny and the Grim Reaper's kissing and then their memories return. I wrote this crappy short fic stuff.

Hide contents

Her fingers were bloodied, but in the infinitesimal span of a second, the blood disappeared, and her hands were still clutching the lapels of his black coat.

Her hanbok was white, clawed with terrible red, but then the colors melted into gray; her own long gray tweed jacket. 

The sun was glaringly cruel, so high in the sky as she fell, but in one blink of an eye, it vanished into the midnight snow around her. Around him. Around them. 

The rapid changes forced her eyes to open in shock, reflecting the starless night, breaking the touch of his trembling lips on hers. She pushed him away.

She had regained it: the lost time that she never knew she lost. Now all of her senses were set free: she would never look at him the same way again. 

His eyes were twin mirrors of pain and countless years of self-hatred and regrets. In an instant, she sensed that he, too, had broken free from his own prison of oblivion. 

The ancient and long buried waves of anger burst so effortlessly out of her mouth.

"Leave me, and don't ever come back."

Hoping that @frankreich would also write something.

Image result for daebak gif

omg please write WangSun fan fic 

make it R rated due to goriness and sexual content  haha

@Princi_86 I would like to see him in Goryeo saeguk drama. Joseon male fashion is bad haha

@winterdew @selenette It wasn't my idea, It was @mellyne 's idea :) 

• Like 9

Tourists flock to seaside filming site of drama 'Goblin'

misc_1483406989_af_org.jpg

Tourists have been flocking to the seaside filming site of currently airing tvN drama 'Goblin' thanks to its skyrocketing popularity, but there's a reason people are more excited about visiting the site nowadays.

Word has been spreading online that tourists who visit the beach in Jumunjin, a town in northeastern Gangneung City, and specifically the famous walkway that Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun stood on, a vendor there will provide a bouquet of wildflowers, a scarf, and an umbrella for 1,000₩ each!

If you could, would you visit the now iconic beach and pay for a photo posing as Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun?

misc_1483406943_fc63faee08181d22766b61ab

misc_1483406959_2.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/tourists-flock-to-seaside-filming-site-of-drama-goblin

• Like 20

3 hours ago, hushhh said:

I don't think ET was reincarnated.

But if she is a reincarnation from the earlier period the only other thing we've seen Shin spend time with, outside of his sword is his horse. Maybe she was his horse.

Ok, I cannot deal with this. Lol

• Like 9

5 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

New behind the scene clips! Gong yoo seems very fond of Kim go eun. He said she's one of his favourite actress and look forward to work with her.

https://youtu.be/DIlce758OwQ

Another behind the scenes clip. The floating knife fight is hilarious. Gong yoo and lee dong woo adlib that scene.

https://youtu.be/X1DUf2LDAQY

Edit: another bts! Goblin being proud and invited reaper and deokhwa to the sauna. Lol

https://youtu.be/3reDngZymEI

The atmosphere of the filming set is so fun. They are laughing a lot. Hopefully it stays fun until the end. :)

Its wednesday, 2 days to friday! Yayyy~ waiting (im)patiently for the next episode!

(this is why i cant watch drama's when its still airing. I get absorbed. The same happened during reply 94 and reply 88. I call it my yearly korean drama fix. Hahaha)

@katakwasabi i tag you because i don't have time to reply.. but meant to reply.... nowadays i have more colleague sitting at close proximity... i just can't googled easily often during day time any more.... during tea breaks also very packed with staffs.... tonight will talk to you,,,, this thread has been the fastest i ever engaged in... by tonight i guess i 'lost' your post already. so my lazy way is to tag you first. be back with you tonight. good post!

• Like 5

@supergal99

Thanks for highlighting this scene.

When I saw it, I thought back on ET buying the soul coffee, even though she knew she couldn't actually drink it.  I was reminded how important little acts of kindness can be, even when they seem useless. 

I thought how happy that soul must have been to know the person she had stay behind to protect has so much natural goodness in her. 

Sooo touching ..these scenes (unexpected ?)...

sooo emotional 

Inside is a pile of bankbooks, the same ones Eun-tak’s aunt accused her of hiding away. Jung-hyun says the one on top is most recent, and Eun-tak should use that for her college tuition. “Is this why you couldn’t leave this world?” Eun-tak asks, her voice breaking. “Because of me?”

Jung-hyun admits that she enjoyed watching Eun-tak grow up, and now it’s time for her to rejoin Eun-tak’s mother and tell her all about how kind and smart her beautiful daughter is. Eun-tak ekes out a tearful word of thanks and hopes that Jung-hyun and her mother will be eternal friends. They say goodbye, and Jung-hyun fades away.

** cr to dramabeans ep. 10 recap **

Spoiler

Sooo touching ..these scenes (unexpected ?)...

sooo emotional 

Goblin10-00457.jpg

Goblin10-00460.jpg

Goblin10-00479.jpg

• Like 6