[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

1 minute ago, blademan said:

Wow! ALL that waiting for this 'depressing and emotionally charged' preview?!! Please let there be more 'fun and romance' writer-nim... but I actually want the angst to come fast so it's done fast hahaha, sorry guys I'm weird like that :) 

Also the live shooting though! You people are doing a great job with the filming and editing :thumbsup: 

Dont believe the preview...Sometimes when suppose to sad the writer will make humor or relax scene...:phew: 

except episode 8..too serious ending that time...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

@blademan Ah you've come! So I found the answer to the "every 60 years" question. I hope you found that post. And no, you're not alone in wanting to see the angst comes soon (although I don't want it to end soon, melodramatic me). 

P.S. One more post then I'll be the Dokkaebi/Goblin of this thread. 938 years old! 

Edited by selenette
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

Guys who's Jang Ryul? Is it Shin's another pseudo name or something?

I do heard that 'Jang Ryul' from the young king's voice altho it's not in the subs..maybe it's KS's alias given by the King perhaps? hmmm..

@maryofbethany oh, thank you chingu :) I'm actually waiting about that drama so I'll visit that thread soon since I love to spend here 1st :sweatingbullets::phew:

& heol! that speculation about DH was Daebak! But I still find him human tho :phew: maybe all this time, he's a Blessing in disguise??

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, vivvianne22 said:

Ah the reason why they didn't showed the preview at the end of episode 8 because they have not yet finished the filming. So happy that we get 2 episodes of Goblin this week. And perhaps they will add 2 more episodes since there's still a one week gap to the next scheduled drama. Anyway, somehow goblin in this cover legit has that Edward Cullen's vibe. Lol.

EDIT : DID EUNTAK JUST WHISPERED "I LOVE YOU" Oh myy.... :(:(:(

I'm afraid this drama will be like MLDBC. Half of the dramas were live shooting and didn't give any preview to the next eps. Hope all the casts and the crews are always healthy. I don't like it if the casts' face look tired and become skinnier :anguished:

YESSS! I listened for 2 times and heard ET said "SARANGHAE" :heart:

• Like 11

OMO :bawling::bawling::bawling:

that ep 9 preview! my poor heart :bawling: & most of the video was from their live shooting..I hope all of the cast were okay :phew:
so ET really did ran away from him..that "I LOVE YOU" whisper of ET at the last part, I cannot :bawling:
so let's prepare some TISSUES this friday chingus :bawling:

• Like 11

6 hours ago, shynaz said:

i repeat again good news In here...So this week will confirm episode 9 and 10 frm tvn guide source.  So need tell in Ig and facebook:wub:

Thankyou! I just know Solomon's perjury newest eps got canceled to next week and since some of midweek dramas only have 1 eps during this Christmas week, I also afraid Goblin will be the same, luckily we'll still get 2 eps!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Me too.. I can just catch some words but not all that he said. 

What really hit me in the gut is not when she fell. It's the sight of her with all her belongings in the world and she is clutching that Dokkaebi doll. :tears:

OMG I know righttt...? I hope next episodes wont be that depressing cause just by seeing our beloved Ahjussi like this already made my heart sink to the bottom of the deepest ocean of heartbreak :tears::tears:

Screen_Shot_2016_12_28_at_10_51_35_PM.pn

Still 2 days to go until Goblin's Day! how i wish i have time machine to fast forward time~

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, aurelly said:

I wish tomorrow is Friday :bawling:

GR voice: What do you mean? Why missing soul should die?

Omo.. i hope i'm wrong (need rite sub)

ET: If you appear again in front of me, i will kill my self! :bawling:

OMG Chinggu.... thanks for the translation. Can you please translate the whole thing? It looks like ET already know the consequences for her not pulling the sword out :cry:

• Like 6

OMG THE PREVIEW !! 

gaaaah...almost midnight here, thank god i checking this thread now, it's gonna be sad episode :bawling:

ET trying to hide herself from KS....also, she said saranghae and this time i think she really mean it :tears:

can't wait!

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

( I still have to watch it yet with the said version) .  May I know when you watched the viki subs it was already 100 % translated and QC -ed?

Dramafever version.

So now you understand the plights of the royal family, do you not?

Send me a message that you've died of typhoid fever.

And when you do, I will send you a message of utmost sorrow. This is a royal command.

Like a lunatic, I have watched all of the versions by now I mean subtitles for VIU, DF and Viki lol. [ And it never gets boring for me :S]. And yes viki is 100% subbed now. Don't know if it's a translation error or not :S.

• Like 9