[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

What an episode. First we have KS walking endlessly in isolated snowy area until ET blow bday candle, it felt the story came back in a full circle as that is how she summon him the first time (on a side note i had a deja vu moment as in secret garden Is KJW who wake up without memories of RI and their moments together, in goblin is the reversed, in SG it was the book of the little mermaid and what KJW wrote that makes him start remembering wondering what will be the thing or moment that will trigger EU memories to come back).  I was lol when DH came to the house and KS trying to hide behind couch and get caught and Reaper tell DH he is a friend and make KS leave, just funny because we saw the same scenario but backwards.  The fact that KS seek WY for money that was also funny bromance is back :D.  Loved that is KS seeking out ET this time around cant wait until tomorrow because wow the previews finally we will have a grown-up romance.  I really hope that Sunny and WY can find happiness together, we see them on the previews but understanding of korean language is limited so i dont know to interpret their scene.  But what give me hope that when ET letter arrived KS gave it to WY to delivered to Sunny and KS put his hand on WY shoulder,  that was symbolic as he is forgiven and KS understand the pain and suffering WY is going through.

Anybody knows when Round and round ost will be released??

• Like 10

@Ahpheng lol you're on fire with your strips :) Love all of them btw nice job

Anywaaay, so many questions that need answeeeers, I haven't even watched the ep yet but from the recaps i find this ep both fulfilling but at the same time strange enough to make me go crazy (esp with that preview lol)

Why is KS still immortal (and still a goblin)? Why JET can still summon him? Why did he come only 9 years later? What happened in with WangSun couple in that 9 years? 

and IF it's true that JET is the soul in that tea room, why did KES make KS die in ep 13 only to make JET die in ep 15??? 

I have more questions but I have to watch it first and come back later. Can't wait for the subs!! Subbers hwaiting!!

• Like 10

Im back..its tired already make live streaming in here..Imagine I watch without sub and same time write in here..100 percent respect who always make live streaming...

Then I have still confuse kim shin stil goblin right?How and without sword?If he still goblin now he already not have weakness except et itself..

Then love part my bromance...Want to cry they remember each other..so sweet..:wub:

• Like 7

Let's just wait until tomorrow but it seems like the preview was more for ep15 because today was their last shooting...just probably  for ep 16.. 

So if there will really be two bed scene tomorrow,,that answers our question the other day why they filmed in two different hotel bedroom..maybe one for Canada bedscene while the other is Korea bedscene..

• Like 17

@alleram95 - thank you for the translation.

I'm thinking that instead of asking to come back, KS should have asked to be able to meet ET again as a reincarnated soul. I mean let ET dies at 29 and he can meet her again in the 2nd life. That would be less angst for all of us viewers. Now, what we have in our hand is 29years old ET who is going to face dangers/death again and an immortal goblin who may have missed his chance to be mortal. How will this be a happy ending? 

Why is ET keep on choosing sad love...she should have insisted on happy love instead. Hahahah 

I'm glad this drama is over this weekend. We need to have our times back to more important stuffs in life outside this drama lol

• Like 9