[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

3 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

@katakwasabi I know the variety show :) it was funny how little girls immediately had a crush on him lol.  

@makeuptemple lol. Not just the girls, even the little boy was fond of him. Haha

Have you watched roommate? I did not watch all the episodes, from the few eps i watched i remember some parts like when LDW and Seho's family met. Hearing LDW's sister telling about how he is at home and his sacrifices for his family. And how he portrayed himself in the show, he was observant and gave sound advice. He seems level-headed and down to earth despite his fame and good looks. (Note: this is from my observation only. I do not know LDW in person. Hahaha)

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, chibimidori said:

@carolinedl owh really.. sorry i miss that.. i don't have much time to back read recently.. because this thread is moving too fast.. yeah, and i was satisfied enough with the ending for "your name".. i'm expecting Goblin will give me more though because we still have 3 more episodes..  

(of course i love the anime... glad i found someone who appreciate it as much as i do... makoto shinkai is just full of awesomeness...i watched it few times too...  and i was living in Japan for few years so everything in it reminds me of my home in Japan)

Oh no pb! I was just glad to see that someone had made the same connection!

(I love him too! I loved "The Place Promised in Our Early Days!)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@makeuptemple and @katakwasabi Here is the link of that show. It is indeed "The Return of Superman." I think the little boy's name was Si -An I loved the bond btw LDW & baby.  looking after 5 kids a single man, he's done well lol.   hahah send me the link I'll watch, life of an insomniac..  watch what ever i can watch until I get a couple of hours sleep.    

• Like 5

Haha @NRGchick I know what you mean by having your life back after Goblin. Like our life right now can be defined as BEFORE and AFTER Goblin. First thing I do once I reach office is login into Soompi in my computer and do my homework of backreading. 

Sound ridiculous and illogical. I even differentiate my friend circle in two categories: IMMORTAL and MORTAL. Pwahahaha...

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Learning to make gifs for fun. Not pro yet...am dying to know what happens in the 9 years btwn them.

I have a bad feeling that sunny will look for her own happiness while GR will still remain as grim reaper. Sunny mentioned in the last episode that she doesn't want to do the same in this life and promised his brother. 

I'm not mentally prepared for this.. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, moomooz said:

I have a bad feeling that sunny will look for her own happiness while GR will still remain as grim reaper. Sunny mentioned in the last episode that she doesn't want to do the same in this life and promised his brother. 

I'm not mentally prepared for this.. 

Andaweeee....sob, sob....Ok...you could be right. But my poor heart. 

14 minutes ago, princess nour90 said:

New fancam KS holding grocery bag & bouquet :wub:

Hide contents

I swear if this is the morning after the hotel bed scene and he's gonna wake her up with those, my heart's gonna explode.

I have the biggest smile on my face seeing these ET/KS scenes being filmed.

I'm rewatching all eps of the drama (I hope I can finish in time) before the last eps. In ep 2, there is a scene where ET is waiting at the bus stop in the rain after their first trip to Canada together. There is a DJ narrating in the background, 'On a rainy night on the way home, what is your umbrella? A voice that will answer when you call? The memory of looking at something together? The first time your footsteps matched?'

The voice is a grown up ET. So I'm wondering if it's possible that during ep 14-16, this will be reused, since her dream is to become a radio producer / DJ. 

As the scenes show that they will revisit the different scenes to 'remember' the past, it will be awesome if they did a parallel with the narration too.

A note about flowers:

I love how GR gave Sunny flowers because 'I wanted to give you flowers at least once'. And KS regularly gets flower scenes like buckwheat flowers given to ET, flowers on the day he saw her with the college boy, etc. It is in line with their old-school romance and also... it's refreshing to see some old-charm Western romance like wooing, giving flowers sincerely, appreciation, etc. 

If I ever have a son, that's what I hope to teach to him, give a woman flowers! It always works :) 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, faith2 said:

this looks like the same place as KS is standing with Goryeo cloth in a glass house. Do you think the 900 years he lived has been wiped out and he is 39 years Goryeo warrior in modern time. Something similar to time travling.

It will be so awesome if both of them forgot all their memories and yet still is attracted to each other. 

And like the same things and he will still walk with her in the park, romance her under cherry blossoms, fall in love in the snow... wow

• Like 8