[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

4 hours ago, selenette said:

@carolinedl  Sorry to cut your post. To my (admittedly limited) knowledge this is the downside of fandom culture in South Korea, the fans dictate with whom the celebrities have to date etc, it must be stiffling for those celebrities. They want the celebrities for themselves in the public and private spheres. No wonder there are sasaeng fans there.

Cheer up, Kim Go-eun..

EDIT: I once read an (ex) sasaeng's blog post and according to her, the agencies are to blame, too, for exposing bits of the celebrities' personal lives. The fans need an outlet for their stressful life (we know how competitive life is in South Korea).

But I disagree with her, because in the end what matters is the fans' self control. Being a celebrity is just a job, after all. 

P.S. Kind mods, sorry for my off-topic rant.

You know, I don't agree with the sasaeng either, if we are stressed by our work, for celebrities performing and acting is not fun exactly, its their job and they absolutely don't deserve to be scrutinized for not meeting this unusually high standards morally or personally......I feel bad for KGE, she truly leads a low-key life and to make her delete her accounts is not cool.

• Like 8

On 1/17/2017 at 8:45 AM, lclarakl said:

I waited to start watching this drama because I knew I would become impatient to see the next episode. I'm now marathoning the drama and I'm on episode 4.  This drama so far is just blowing me away. The actors are top notch and the plot is the best, but talk about pulling at your heartstring. The writers have not disappointed and neither have the actors This drama is really different from anything I've seen in a long time. Love it!!!  

I also love the natural chemistry between the leads.  They just seem so comfortable together...:heart:

This drama gets better with each episode. I don't know how the writer can better ep. 13 with that climax shown last Friday. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, rambutan said:

Last night, why were you there in my dream
We kept facing each other like a coincidence

Your rude tone is getting familiar
This exciting feeling isn’t because I like you

Love, These days my empty mind became weird
Love, A night full of moonlight makes me complicated

Sometimes we become awkward for no reason
And we just say stupid things.

Enough speculation up to here. I prefer to go into a drama with as little expectation as possible so I can be surprised. 

Now, I'm getting more excited. I'm waiting for the cheesy KimShin. The mirrored parallel.

@Chellseethank you ^____^ done following that account

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Jodi Herrera said:

Now, im not sure if someone posted it already but i think this one is a hint from KS as well?

KS: "I need you to be brave for a while.."

Probably he do have a plan... is that the direct translation?

Oh yeah!I forgot that scene until you mentioned it.Thanks:lol:

Remember that scene where the soul came back from the afterlife just to go to the toilet?It was desperation that drove him and the impossible happened.I don't know exactly how but it will perhaps be KS's desperation that will help him come back to life.Maybe he pleads the Almighty for a second chance,acknowledges that he exists and apologises for his arrogance?

Or...the words that the female deity,Samshin(?),said are true.She said "Once drawn,everything will turn to ashes...".But she also said"...and peace will be granted."Even the Almighty said the same thing.But what if KS only finds peace when he is with ET?Then wouldn't KS have to be brought back to life for peace to be granted?Maybe that's the hidden solution within the obvious problem in those words.Wow,to think that the possible hint of the ending was given at the very beginning.(I rewatched Episode 1 when this theory popped into my head)

• Like 15

Actually, there was a good question posed a few pages back. (Eeekkk... this thread is moving like lightning!) and the question was whether our Dokkaebi will be back as a human or still an immortal. If he can make flowers bloom in winter, it would mean immortal. But then what does it mean for Eun Tak? She becomes immortal too? Or will there be (another) point where DOkkaebi has to give up his immortality (somehow since his chest sword is gone) to be with Eun Tak? 

Hmmmmm....

• Like 13

I have also one riddle to solve,is ET still a missing soul after goblin sword removed?,according to grim reaper (wang yeo) ET was not supposed to be living.so in every 9th years (19,29,39..so on ) she'll be facing death.

From what i see from the spoiler,KS will see ET in her 29 yr old which an age ET will face grim reaper (maybe wouldnt be wang yeo because he's under probation probably) wonder how they would manage to get out of ET limited age situation with the possibility KS didnt possesed the same strength ,it would be so sad,when KS has the chance to live,then ET is destined to die.

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Actually, there was a good question posed a few pages back. (Eeekkk... this thread is moving like lightning!) and the question was whether our Dokkaebi will be back as a human or still an immortal. If he can make flowers bloom in winter, it would mean immortal. But then what does it mean for Eun Tak? She becomes immortal too? Or will there be (another) point where DOkkaebi has to give up his immortality (somehow since his chest sword is gone) to be with Eun Tak? 

Hmmmmm....

do you mean the flowers blooming after KS has gone? sorry if i'm wrong... 

This is what i think... MAYBE....

KS will be resurrected (KS and ET both will plead to God)

after that KS will become mortal (normal human) and  he will meet ET in spring season when the real flowers bloom...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for those CEO KIM goodies... I like him so much......

Edited by naritul
where to when zzzz
  • Like 10

Love all the spoiler pics! Can't wait for Friday and Saturday 

The only way for it to be a true happy ending would have to be either KS loses immortality or ET gains it... cos it's still be a tragedy in the long run  if only KS remains an immortal right? 

• Like 6