[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

advertisement times.. guess from this point is the real bts or characters autopy, or interviewing GY, or LDW, or KGE, or YIN... 
hahah. secretary back in house as Host.
its WY portion i guess, just now was KS and ET.. oh,, Queens, its your moments now. enjoy.. its good how they separate the Special into 2 parts...
shown where WY met Sun on the bridge... the ring scenes... then shown his work serving teas in "Teahouse..." oh the very touching scene that shown his humanity.. the one where the Man met his dead dog and climb staris... and the one he served tea to the mom and child.. remember the tea of paradise.. hahah.. again, scene where he met Sun.. 'fight' over the ring... she is very sexy without even exposing one single unnessarily inch of skin in this scene... she is truly sexy in her 'skin'... need not any exposure.. all wrap up and oozing charms.. very feminine. !  pretty girl.

• Like 5

why,,, they are really replaying all the scenes.. i rather they goes interview all the casts.. GY, LDW, or KGE, YIN... show unrevealed bts... pls jaebal... i want kissing bts.. hugging bts... goofing around bts to show ...
Poor Yeo crying and trying to kiss Sun into forget him... Yeo's Second Best scene in drama, just second to last night scene where he break his heart over realising he is useless king and .. oh no.. the scene where both second lead OTP in their saeguk costume... the haunting ost played well in background when he kiss her into "paradise" his lip served as his Tea-house's tea.. thank God he pronouced the 'Wrong charms" so she still can remember..
scene bak in teahosue when he faced the Administration of GR (the "Vatican Jesuit" priests in Grim Reaper realm). hahah. pnishment of remembering all... ok, its heart hreaking. but i think it is a blessing that he will not foreit to remember Sun again...
what do you think, Will he foreit the pain, which memories include all the lovely sigh of Sun in her Goryeo looks... if to choose again, Yeo will want to remember all pains, include the happiness of first loving Sun in much innocent days where his heart wasnt poisoned yet.... right or wrong?

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

correct me guys may be I am mistaken , but  is not Goblin still not the highest rating yet for tvN drama ? still reply 1988 holding the record followed by signal ? 

Goblin surpass Signal and is now the second highest rating for tvN drama. Reply 1988 is still first place with 18% i think. Maybe Goblin will be able to surpass 18% with the remaining 3 episodes. Who knows :)

• Like 7

65823066.jpg

the way kim shin talks,i dunno about dialect that kim shin used ,somehow he talks like nobleman in goryeo era,sometimes seoul dialect 

but at last scene when he talks about he will come when rain or snow,he will ask deity for that,its like poetry blended in that scenes

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

correct me guys may be I am mistaken , but  is not Goblin still not the highest rating yet for tvN drama ? still reply 1988 holding the record followed by signal ? 

And Goblin being number 2 highest ranking of TVN drama, then followed by Signal in numb 3

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, 12blbl said:

There was confusing part,  after KS left ET at the roof, he told her to blow the lighter when he called, why's that?

I mean he knew where she was, couldn't he teleported or use portal door to go to her?

10 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Me too have same question ! 

like how comes he can not go directly to her knowing where is she , and how comes she would hear his call !! 

I think KS has this feeling that PJH will try to harm ET in order to hurt him but he's not sure whether it will happen that very moment or later.  Hence, for their 'showdown' he chose that helicopter pad on the rooftop to save filming budget and more mass destructions to leave ET and asked her to summon him if something happens. 

9 minutes ago, nearsea said:

I have a query to make: When Shin said to the Reaper, that the half brother of the king loved him by 'ignoring' him. What did he mean by that? I am also wondering whether ET's power was actually expiring, since though she couldn't see the eunuch, she could still summon Shin. 

I have this impression that the previous king didn't 'get rid' of WY despite knowing that WY could be a possible threat to his throne.  He 'ignored' him and his (evil) tutor PJH so that WY could live and be a king one day.  ET's power is 'unstable' because the goblin mark at the back of her neck is fading.  It's still there but it's not as strong as before.  KS made a comment about the faded mark during the scene in front of Sunny's house.

• Like 5

haha. our Fav.. EunTak moment.. mean this Special willl be break into Shin first, follow by Yeo. then it will be EunTak (which is now).. maybe end with Sunny... or even DH... i guess it will be just re-play best scenes thus far..
Euntak blow cake at seaside.. summon Groom.. .. groomy grumpy groom..
and Groom and Reaper into her rescue at the total pitch black car-rescue scene.. okay sweet goblin in slow-mo running scene with her to exam-hall.. Euntak touching kiss smiling up to Mom scene... BR birthday cake served by 3 hunks ...
speed forward to scene whereby she accidentally discovered she can pull the sword.. send flying mid-air ...
then, scene where Euntak saved Sunny by blocking her from sheltering her from purple cockroach... oh, summon Shin into a full front hug... until last night scene where shin pull out the light saber... to kill his Darth vader... damned... okay 3 min silent again..oh, they speed to 29 years old tak. and stop there... hahah hinting OTP story will have some ending related to that scene? isnt it obvious?
allow me predict.. next will be Sunny's side of story scenes...

• Like 10

oh it not,,, its back to Tak's 9 yrs old scene.. what is this? where is our bts.. and deleted scenes.. or casts interviews?
HELLO.... H___E____L____L____O, TVN?

should i stop here recap.. since until now nohting is new to you gals... ?
ist all about scenes you watched b4.
okay,  Shamshin, bugging Tak at her graduation...  tak walked passed the bookstore where Shin was enjoying her walking by... oosp... Shamshin (Lee El) asking him to just die.. "OVER MY DEAD BODY< LEE EL."

oh, its not about Sunny next,, it is about SamShin the Birth granny now. ahaha. its DH now.. cute boy sending Tak to house, showing off his chivalry .. oh he lied about the "love poem" to a jealous Tak.. hahah. and that very poem is the starting of creating the doubts in both Goblin and Reaper that DH is not human...

should i stop here.. nothing new thus far..

• Like 11

13 hours ago, ucylucy said:

1. [+16,312, -175] Wow today's ending... goblin, don't die ㅠㅠㅠ

16000 upvotes, wow! 

13 hours ago, ucylucy said:

2. [+13,415, -167] Is this the last episode or something? ㅜㅜ "Don't be like that", "Don't leave, I love you"... "I love you too".. I cried at this part ㅜㅜ

She managed to say all the important bits, didn't she, as if frantically trying to convey the most indispensable word that was in her mind,,...most people tend to say how they couldn't speak out loud about their heart's content.

14 hours ago, ucylucy said:

10. [+2,882, -99] This is just a random thought: he should have thrown himself onto Park Joong Hun and stabbed him with the pointy part of the sword sticking out of his back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

LOLL this is too much. Netizens are too creative, who would have thought of it? :tongue: 

• Like 12