[Drama 2016-2017] Guardian: The Lonely and Great Goblin 도깨비

Go Seung Ji

6 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

This episode. I have cried. 

Can someone explain me why they haven't released video of epilogue? If it's epilogue for 12th ep then why not to release? Or even if it's some sort of episode 13 preview, then it should be released as well?

I think they have not shoot yet the upcoming episode.. I think that the saeguk part was already shoot in advance..

Like today's episode..the bts was shown few days ago..

• Like 3

*reminder: my translation isn't 100% accurate*

ET: Today is the first lecturer, the first day as college student. There is a party so I wear a short skirt
KS: No
ET: I’ll be back
KS: Deokhwa will drive you to there.  I have another appointment today. If anything happens…
ET: I know. It’s perfect right?
KS: You forgot one thing
ET: I knew what you meant
KS: Why did you close your eyes? You didn’t know anything, did you?
ET: Oh?
KS: Now it’s perfect
ET: This necklace is from Canada. Whoa, I’m touched. But, what is it saying?
KS: It means fate that has been decided by heaven (?) A fate that can’t be changed by human (?)
ET: It’s the word that I like. Fate. How do you know?
KS: No blind date. No romance. No Taehee oppa. No man should be within 30 cm of this necklace. That’s the fate that I think of
ET: Ah you’re too much. It was approved (?) by the university
KS: Objection rejected. The heaven has decided so. You will be late. Go safely
ET: I’ll be back

SN: How can you suddenly ask to meet? I have something that needed to be done at home. I came out to receive the ring. It was a debt that left between us. What’s wrong with your expression? Didn’t you come here because you want to meet me?
GR: That’s right
SN: Then why?
GR: But because I don’t know who I am, I stay back with a fearful heart
SN: What are you doing now?
GR: I hope every question can be answered with this
SN: Don’t be like this
GR: To someone like me who isn’t a living person, I don’t have a name. That’s why thank you for asking about how I am I doing
SN: I told you don’t do this
GR: A kiss with grim reaper will make you remember about your past life. I’m afraid about who I was in your past life. But please only remember a good memories and it will be good if there are memories about your brother in there too. Also, it will be good if your brother is Kim Shin

*kiss*

Yeo: I don’t know anymore about who is my enemy, whether it’s those people or your brother
Sun: Park Joongwon is your enemy
Yeo: Your brother who can’t be killed by those people, I will kill him today
Sun: Your Majesty
Yeo: Your brother’s sin is treason. So put on this ring and be a queen with a great sin while welcoming your brother. Which side are you on? Have you ever sided with me? Have you ever paid attention to me? Have you ever loved me? *slapped* So don’t stand on his side. That’s the only way you can live. You have to decide. Will you live as my woman or die as a sister of traitor?
Sun: A woman who loves you is the sister of the big traitor

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, cristapark said:

I think they have not shoot yet the upcoming episode.. I think that the saeguk part was already shoot in advance..

Like today's episode..the bts was shown few days ago..

@cristapark but it doesn't explain what was it at the end of episode 12 and why they haven't released this scene on Youtube. I mean was it epilogue for episode 12 and we will not have more flashbacks or was it some sort of preview for episode 13?

• Like 4

This is the fastest page update thread i've ever joined....  You guys (screencapers, live stream-ers, subtitles) just DAEBAK!!! Thank you so much...

I don't have much comment for the moment,except having heartache watching GR as the king expressions... So sad...:bawling:

I'll wait for the eng-sub and get right back with you all... 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, moonqueen19 said:

I haven't seen episode 12. But based on the recaps here... 

What if the only thing that could kill creepy eunuch is...... 

The sword stuck in his chest??:tears:

Thanks for the recaps btw....

Interesting guess.... but isn't he technically already, DEAD? Although he did gain this sort of 'force' or power by sucking on human's soul I guess, still, even by doing that, he is still dead, right? 

• Like 2

My heart was ached so much from today's episode, but I put my faith that the end will not be a sad one. Even sad, I think I can accept it because this time the story was well written and delivered from the start. 

I was so surprise that the evil eunuch has a mole in Grim Reaper's department, good plot twist there. 

I think KS well aware about the paedophile stuff from the netizen, hence no excessive kissing hahahahaha.... he should just use his power to silent them and give us a kiss that we waiting for. I really worried about the netizen comments, i worry our writer-nim will change a lot of scenes because of it. And there were comment on the news also about Cinderella story (duh), I guess the hardship that ET face only happen to Cinderlla (those journalists really need to open their eyes and see around them how many youth in hardship and found love like a fairy tale, maybe not some rich man but at least they found the love of their life). 

Ok, enough rant about those bad negative comments, back to our GR and KS. Even KS angry at GR, i think deep down he love and wished that he could protect the King, he had promised the King's brother to protect WY. And his anger was because his sister killed (for some of us that have big age gap with our younger sibling, they were as good as our child, I know I do), it hurt when we lost our child, and part of KS heart broken because of this reason. 

I can't wait for Friday to come :bawling:

Please anyone help me:bawling:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, vivvianne22 said:

So today episode of JTBC's Knowing Brother with guest AOA they also mentioned Goblin there. One of the AOA member said she really like Gongyoo, then Hodong said, there's no Dokkaebi here, but Mokkaebi (eat-gabbi). And they put a CG on that AOA member and in the bottom it was saying "먹깨비 신부(Eatgabbi's Bride)" LOL. Goblin rule every station tv, even KBS (on 2 Days 1 Night) like out of nowhere, they also mentioning Goblin. The power of Goblin seriously LOL!!

Running Man also mentioned Gong Yoo and Goblin in the latest episode. Yoo Jae Suk said that Kwang Soo looked like Gong Yoo in Goblin but then he said that it's just a hallucination.

• Like 2