[Official] GOBLIN COUPLE | Kim Go Eun x Gong Yoo

Emily Bett

10 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Quick thread recap for you:

1. We're all praying for GY and KGE to get together and have great great great grandkids 

2. KGE's "bf" is called HeWhoShallBeDumped or HWSBD. We also have a strong feeling that he's already her ex since they haven't actually done anything since the initial announcement. Her best friend Lee Sung Kyung also failed to acknowledge any bf when she gave an interview regarding KGE. 

3. If they aren't together already, we're hoping they get together in Thailand 

4. We know that there will be no confirmation anytime soon (unless it's a breakup one for HWSBD and KGE) as GY is very private and has never announced a relationship before. The only confirmation we may ever get is a wedding one. 

5. We have a #GoingToHell community here because we're all wishing for HWSBD and KGE to break up but hey, as long as we're all together when we go to hell :)

6. We have a prayer circle for GY and KGE

HAHAHA! This has just made me choke on my coffee. :lol:

Thanks for giving me a recap of the thread! 

I'm actually looking forward to fan photos of their trip in Thailand, but.. I'm also wishing that fans wouldn't be too pushy and intrusive. The cast and crew deserve all the rest and relaxation they need! Gong Yoo, especially! Gosh, his message on his fan cafe was very sombre too and he spoke about how he had to pretend to laugh, chat and drink without a care in the world. Pretend... Jeez.

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, janeeta said:

1. We're all praying for GY and KGE to get together and have great great great grandkids 

2. KGE's "bf" is called HeWhoShallBeDumped or HWSBD. We also have a strong feeling that he's already her ex since they haven't actually done anything since the initial announcement. Her best friend Lee Sung Kyung also failed to acknowledge any bf when she gave an interview regarding KGE. 

4. We know that there will be no confirmation anytime soon (unless it's a breakup one for HWSBD and KGE) as GY is very private and has never announced a relationship before. The only confirmation we may ever get is a wedding one. 

5. We have a #GoingToHell community here because we're all wishing for HWSBD and KGE to break up but hey, as long as we're all together when we go to hell :)

Your recap is so savage af hahaha... and to all the new comers lurking out there, THIS is a MUST READ :D

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

HAHAHA! This has just made me choke on my coffee. :lol:

Thanks for giving me a recap of the thread! 

I'm actually looking forward to fan photos of their trip in Thailand, but.. I'm also wishing that fans wouldn't be too pushy and intrusive. The cast and crew deserve all the rest and relaxation they need! Gong Yoo, especially! Gosh, his message on his fan cafe was very sombre too and he spoke about how he had to pretend to laugh, chat and drink without a care in the world. Pretend... Jeez.

Pretend?!  Is he depressed or something? I thought the translation was more or less he'll forget his worries and just laugh, chat and drink?

• Like 9

54 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

Sorry to quote video,but i watch it and feel sad... no more goblin friday. I miss goblin gang sooo muchhhhh,the bromance,the bickering and all :cold_sweat: my sad ending really is not the end of the episode but when they're not airing anymore.i havent find a kdrama i can enjoy for now,i always compare with our OTP interaction... miss kim shin and eun tak so much :bawling: sorry for sudden breakdown here.i have nobody to tell how much i like this drama and no one really understand how great this drama is... my only remedies is this thread,looking for newest updates on our OTP in real life :wacko: keep it coming i dont mind to be delulu about them :tongue:

• Like 17

Now i'm just waiting for the two special episodes and hoping there will be a lot of hints for us. I can't help but missing our ShinTak/GongGo like crazy right now, feel so empty since the last episode, i wonder how can i survive when the drama actually ends :bawling:

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, yonjo said:

Pretend?!  Is he depressed or something? I thought the translation was more or less he'll forget his worries and just laugh, chat and drink?

It was an odd line. I would have translated it as him forgetting his worries and just having fun with the cast and crew, but ....

오늘 저녁엔 '쫑파티씬' 이랍니다... 아무 생각없이 웃고 떠들고 술 먹는 연기는 정말 잘 할 수 있는데...

There is the celebration party this evening. Without thinking about anything,  I [will] laugh, chat, and drink; after all, I could act well… ^^

It was that last phrase that made me hesitate. He seemed to be saying that he would act like he could laugh, chat and drink without a care in the world.

I'm not sure if I have interpreted it correctly... However, I couldn't help but detect a trace of sadness in his message. He sounds heavy of heart, and... sad..?

It could just be the exhaustion speaking though. ^^

ANYWAY, what he needs is some energy and spirit from Eun Tak / Kim Go Eun. Seriously, who wouldn't feel attracted to someone who could look at you like this and smile so happily? Even if KGE is just playing her role?

• Like 23

I believe in the power of prayer and from what I see there are at least 50 or more people in this thread praying for them to get together. Not to mention the thousands on IG and beyond! 

Somehow I think GY has met a fellow highly skilled actress and he will miss this interaction with KGE. It's different from Jeon Do Yeon as it had shorter scenes and she is his senior. However I also acknowledge that his listed 'types' are Diane Lane and Angelina Jolie which is quite different from KGE. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high but still secretly shipping them! Let's see how Phuket turns out. I don't want to be disappointed. 

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, hairuchii said:

It was an odd line. I would have translated it as him forgetting his worries and just having fun with the cast and crew, but ....

오늘 저녁엔 '쫑파티씬' 이랍니다... 아무 생각없이 웃고 떠들고 술 먹는 연기는 정말 잘 할 수 있는데...

There is the celebration party this evening. Without thinking about anything,  I [will] laugh, chat, and drink; after all, I could act well… ^^

It was that last phrase that made me hesitate. He seemed to be saying that he would act like he could laugh, chat and drink without a care in the world.

I'm not sure if I have interpreted it wrongly... However, I couldn't help but detect a trace of sadness in his message. He sounds heavy of heart, and... sad..?

It could just be the exhaustion speaking though. ^^

ANYWAY, what he needs is some energy and spirit from Eun Tak / Kim Go Eun. Seriously, who wouldn't feel attracted to someone who could look at you like this and smile so happily? Even if KGE is just playing her role?

He seems to have this innate loneliness to him. He did said once he tends to feel things intensely. Must be why he acts with so much pathos. This man seriously needs a break.  

• Like 13

57 minutes ago, janeeta said:

Hahahaha handsdown to you @janeeta 

Summary of all summary! on point :D

now i know whats the meaning of HWSBD! lol

group hug to all the prayer warrior or should i say #GoingToHell community? ha ha ha ha 

• Like 13

So, I just spent a morning of backreading Dramabeans post about Goblin casting. Found out that GE was being courted for the drama in May. Obviously, GY has already been casted. I'm more than frustrated at the fact that the news of GE and HWSBD came out in August stating that they've been dating for 2 months (so that was May and she just received the script for Goblin and looking at it favourably). Flipping tables everywhere because its such a scheme! Hoping my blood pressure doesn't get affected too much because of some old foggy ahjussi. 

Btw, thanks to the lovely folks who have come and posted wonderful things about what they've seen so far about GYs gentleman like manners. I think thats what attracted me to him since the beginning. He isn't the conventional looking Korean actor either and his acting is superb! But what I believe what's attractive with GE is her freshness. She's a breath of fresh air anywhere she goes. Like I said before, I tried watching CITT and her acting felt flat in that one. Because I saw her in Memories of the Sword yesterday and her acting was so good. I think it's easy to say that a role is transpired more when the opposite actor is also invested in the role. 

I just rewatched scenes from Coffee Prince with YEH and GY making out. And it felt...empty. I mean, yes, YEH is shippable with most of her co-leads but the kissing felt like acting. Maybe Goblin make out scenes are so fresh in my mind that i don't care about other things. 

P.S. That's so sweet of GE's fan cafe to make a montage of her stay in Goblin. Hoping only good things for GEs future (w/ GY by her side...*prays hard)

Edited by pnaysurfer84
additional comments and grammar
  • Like 18

6 hours ago, cristapark said:

Well if the news is true about her ex boyfriend,, I don't see anything wrong with it..the wrong thing is that guy to post their text message in his IG and delete it after to create a news... What an richard simmons!!! I feel bad for GE always meeting a wrong guy... Her current seems to be a fame who're too..

My friend told me that he' still not moving on because when he's in drama Misaeng he still wore their couple ring 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, deara said:
  Hide contents

Look what people said, who was there on spotted to see their shooting that scene. even on last moment of scene, they cut the scene.... :wink: seriously PDnim??? 

I think because they dont want make misleading because ET is in uniform so the they minimize the physhical contact 

• Like 4