Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, szne09 said:

New article about the movie, WRESTLER (previously Lovesling)

(http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000605664)

English excerpts from forsungkyung@twitter :D

the story is about a wrestler named Gwibo (Yoo Hae Jin) with his wrestling-prospect son Sung Woong (Kim Min Jae). They will have a relation/problem with a wealthy family (Sung Dong Il & Sung Kyung's family)

https://twitter.com/forsungkyung/status/928420086586548224

Lee Sung Kyung's character is 'Gayeong', the daughter of the wealthy family which lives next door to Gwibo-Sungwoong's house. Her character wants / is about to get married. Its a charming, lovely and cute character

https://twitter.com/forsungkyung/status/928423028387561473

Lee Sung Kyung : "Because it was a really enjoyable & pleasant shooting, I want to share these feelings to the viewers of this movie later. It's a really warm/sweet movie so I hope many ppl will watch it and feel lots of emotions & laughter."

https://twitter.com/forsungkyung/status/928425984386150400

Finally a photo with the cast, we finally know more about her character, she is rich and is about to get married. Interesting. I am very curious to know more.

Another photo from Vogue Me. Lee Sung Kyung is the only celebrity feateaured in the magazine that didn't post about it in social media :lol:

I understand that she is not a diva and doesn't want to give some people the opportunity to call her an attention seeker (they will always do tho, doesn't matter what she does) but i think it's a mistake, i think magazines uses celebrity also to promote them.

Another beautiful photo

23380252_1157023787765551_1333481811591335478_n.jpg?oh=fd20a3409e94df35202bbc171f5ac0e5&oe=5A997C9D

https://tw.appledaily.com/new/realtime/20171109/1237920/

21 hours ago, Libera said:

Another photo from Vogue Me. Lee Sung Kyung is the only celebrity feateaured in the magazine that didn't post about it in social media :lol:

I understand that she is not a diva and doesn't want to give some people the opportunity to call her an attention seeker (they will always do tho, doesn't matter what she does) but i think it's a mistake, i think magazines uses celebrity also to promote them.

Another beautiful photo

https://tw.appledaily.com/new/realtime/20171109/1237920/

She is extra beautiful in this ancient greek attire. Love how they made her a stunning greek goddess to suit karl legarfield chanel 2017 concept . I just not sure which goddess is she. Maybe hera, athena, iris, hebe, artemis etc.

I don't get it why some people said she is an attention seeker. If they made that assumption based on her social media...it is so unfair and vague judgement. I bet almost everybody that have ig and twitter like to share what they love and like . Promote themselves as if only them who are a good and virtue people.Some even show how lavish and extra rich their life have. But in sung kyung ig...I 've never find such thing. She just showed us that she is just a regular people like us. Nothing extraordinary. She leads a humble life and happy with it.

1 hour ago, sima158 said:

She is extra beautiful in this ancient greek attire. Love how they made her a stunning greek goddess to suit karl legarfield chanel 2017 concept . I just not sure which goddess is she. Maybe hera, athena, iris, hebe, artemis etc.

I don't get it why some people said she is an attention seeker. If they made that assumption based on her social media...it is so unfair and vague judgement. I bet almost everybody that have ig and twitter like to share what they love and like . Promote themselves as if only them who are a good and virtue people.Some even show how lavish and extra rich their life have. But in sung kyung ig...I 've never find such thing. She just showed us that she is just a regular people like us. Nothing extraordinary. She leads a humble life and happy with it.

Spoiler

Haters gonna hate, doesn't matter what she does, she should just don't care about them and do what she wants because doesn't matter what she will do they will always bash her. Like in the latest Naver article about Vouge Me they called her ugly, attention seeker and still bring up the Instagram Live issue, they are so jealous and bitter that she is successful, the more successful she is the more bitter they are.

Like if she paid the magazine to have her in their cover, other artists can promote themself and post whatever they want on SNS and can be in every magazine covers and they are praised, but if it's Lee Sung Kyung it's like she committed a sin smh.

I wonder what our girl is doing these days, she looks like she disappeared again, i think she might still be in Europe having a nice vacation.

@Libera  @sima158

Yeah sadly, as one becomes popular, there will be more haters too. Good thing LSK has a positive and bright personality, and seems to have a really great support system so she'll be alright. And she knows she has a lot of fans who love and adore her too. :) 

I guess she just to learn the hard way, since she used to freely post on IG when she was not so famous yet especially during her modellng days, but now her every move is being watched. The perils of being an actress, eh?

I wonder if she's still overseas. I hope she was able to take a longer vacay although her makeup artist seems to be back in SK already.

7 hours ago, szne09 said:

@Libera  @sima158

Yeah sadly, as one becomes popular, there will be more haters too. Good thing LSK has a positive and bright personality, and seems to have a really great support system so she'll be alright. And she knows she has a lot of fans who love and adore her too. :) 

I guess she just to learn the hard way, since she used to freely post on IG when she was not so famous yet especially during her modellng days, but now her every move is being watched. The perils of being an actress, eh?

I wonder if she's still overseas. I hope she was able to take a longer vacay although her makeup artist seems to be back in SK already.

Yep. I saw that China is thinking to resolve the THAAD conflict, that would be great news for Lee Sung Kyung, she has a good fanbase in China and she could focus more on her international career, she also already knows some Chinese. I wish she would focus more in an international career than just in korea, imho it's much better to be an international star than just a korean star.

Considering the total lack of updates i think she is probably in Milan or Paris enjoing a nice vacation and she probably just wants to relax and stay away from all the dramas, the media and SNS. Just after she finished filming Wrestler she did the Urban Zakapa Music Video, she filmed for a variety show that we still don't know anything about and she did a photoshoot for Marie Claire, it's right to take a couple of weeks of rest to come back for another busy year of work.

Archived