Libera

51 minutes ago, ladyid said:

The Marie Claire pictures are beautiful. :wub:

I'm also wondering if she's decided on a new project or if she is still looking.

As for the interview I would really love to know what makes her choose a project. If it is mainly the script, the director, character or if she goes by feeling. I feel like so far she has choosen really good projects, (of course it's not like everybody has liked her acting or the characters she's done) but I feel like all the projects had good ratings or were well recieved or both. 

She only starred in hit dramas except WFKBJ that even if it wasn't a hit in Korea it was an hit internationally. She sure has the talent, good eyes and also luck, some might have disliked her acting or characters but they never were indifferent to her, which is a good thing, she always gained alot of attention for all her roles.

For her next project i was hoping she would choose a mature character or a melodrama.

I just saw that MBC is planning to make a remake of Dangerous Liaison next year and i i would like to see her choose such a risky drama and role, it's time to show her more mature and sexy side. I think she would be so great in it, it might actually be a breakthrough role for her.

But i would also like to see her in drama about life, work and family/friendship and not about romance like 99% of the dramas. Something realistic.

If she already chose a drama i think Suits might be a possibility, they cast the male leads more than 1 month ago, the drama will air in the first half of 2018, maybe February/March and there are still no news about a leading lady, maybe it's just too early but knowing that Lee Sung Kyung is super secretive she will announce her next project the day before starting shooting probably. But i am not sure about Suits, usually korean remakes of American TV shows are terrible and even if i like Park Hyung Sik i wish Lee Sung Kyung to be as far aways as possible from idols for now. But there is also Jang Dong Gun that is a top star and is super manly and hot and this will be his comeback in dramaland after 6 years.

If she really choose Suits all my hopes for Broker will be destroyed tho.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Libera said:

She only starred in hit dramas except WFKBJ that even if it wasn't a hit in Korea it was an hit internationally. She sure has the talent, good eyes and also luck, some might have disliked her acting or characters but they never were indifferent to her, which is a good thing, she always gained alot of attention for all her roles.

For her next project i was hoping she would choose a mature character or a melodrama.

I just saw that MBC is planning to make a remake of Dangerous Liaison next year and i i would like to see her choose such a risky drama and role, it's time to show her more mature and sexy side. I think she would be so great in it, it might actually be a breakthrough role for her.

But i would also like to see her in drama about life, work and family/friendship and not about romance like 99% of the dramas. Something realistic.

If she already chose a drama i think Suits might be a possibility, they cast the male leads more than 1 month ago, the drama will air in the first half of 2018, maybe February/March and there are still no news about a leading lady, maybe it's just too early but knowing that Lee Sung Kyung is super secretive she will announce her next project the day before starting shooting probably. But i am not sure about Suits, usually korean remakes of American TV shows are terrible and even if i like Park Hyung Sik i wish Lee Sung Kyung to be as far aways as possible from idols for now. But there is also Jang Dong Gun that is a top star and is super manly and hot and this will be his comeback in dramaland after 6 years.

If she really choose Suits all my hopes for Broker will be destroyed tho.

I don't have any idea what role I want her to take. :D 

I just don't want a "richard simmons second lead", of course there are those that are interesting and likeable like the one from I hear your voice but I feel like the audience are so quick to hate on the sfl so I'd prefere her to stay away from those at least for a while.

1 hour ago, ladyid said:

I don't have any idea what role I want her to take. :D 

I just don't want a "richard simmons second lead", of course there are those that are interesting and likeable like the one from I hear your voice but I feel like the audience are so quick to hate on the sfl so I'd prefere her to stay away from those at least for a while.

I really hope she avoids second leads, she needs a good drama and a challenging character that can make her grow as an actress and shine and can make her become a trustworthy and estabilished actress in Korea. I can imagine that it's difficult for her now to choose a new project, i think she wants to choose something good and not jump on the first drama/movie, but it's also difficult predict how a project can go, writers and directors are a big part of the success of a drama but they are not always consistent.

Lee Sung Kyung on Burberry Official Twitter. Let's like and retweet and show that she is loved. Really hope that she will become the face of some big international brand. It's really nice to see her in the same page with international stars like Cara Delevingne and Matt Smith

6 minutes ago, szne09 said:

Here it is!!!

So beautiful, i wish i could understand the lyrics. If you can, watch the video in HD, full volume and full screen, it will rise the number of views quickly. 

I love this video, so bittersweet, Lee Sung Kyung is so beautiful.

4 minutes ago, Libera said:

So beautiful, i wish i could understand the lyrics. If you can, watch the video in HD, full volume and full screen, it will rise the number of views quickly. 

I love this video, so bittersweet, Lee Sung Kyung is so beautiful.

Yes so bittersweet indeed! LSK just gets even more beautiful as time passes, I dunno how that is even possible :D

Oh I didn't know that would increase the views haha. Ok will do that :) 

Video already on Allkpop...hopefully more people will watch!!
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/urban-zakapa-drop-romantic-mv-for-when-we-were-two

I'm super happy with the mv! :D 

The song is lovely and the mv is beautfully made. The part where Sungkyung scolded Taejoon when he was ironing made me laugh and now I really want to see them act as friends (or frenemies) or siblings in a drama so I can watch them bicker all the time!

14 hours ago, Libera said:

They are adorable, i love how close and comfortable they are with each other.

This mv  made me a certified urban zakapa music fan. Love this ballad love song. Happy and sweet relationship but sad ending.

I think sungkyung is one of the best chemistry queen in korean dramaland. She can be ship with all her lead actors. 

New article about the movie, WRESTLER (previously Lovesling)

(http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000605664)

English excerpts from forsungkyung@twitter :D

the story is about a wrestler named Gwibo (Yoo Hae Jin) with his wrestling-prospect son Sung Woong (Kim Min Jae). They will have a relation/problem with a wealthy family (Sung Dong Il & Sung Kyung's family)

https://twitter.com/forsungkyung/status/928420086586548224

Lee Sung Kyung's character is 'Gayeong', the daughter of the wealthy family which lives next door to Gwibo-Sungwoong's house. Her character wants / is about to get married. Its a charming, lovely and cute character

https://twitter.com/forsungkyung/status/928423028387561473

Lee Sung Kyung : "Because it was a really enjoyable & pleasant shooting, I want to share these feelings to the viewers of this movie later. It's a really warm/sweet movie so I hope many ppl will watch it and feel lots of emotions & laughter."

https://twitter.com/forsungkyung/status/928425984386150400

Archived