Libera

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Sung Kyung Instagram Update

She is so gorgeous, I need all the pictures from this Photoshoot, they are all so beautiful. I am happy that she finally posted a picture from a photoshoot, I think it's more than 1 year that she didn't do it.

After almost 1 month that she didn't update her IG she is finally updating again regularly, I hope she will continue to do it, i wonder why she didn't update for so long.

The Marie Claire photoshoot is damn gorgeous, to think that the picture she posted on Instagram is a B cut and it's so stunning.

Glad to see her friends supporting her, i hope they will help her in her hardest time.

The Marie Claire interview made me sad, Lee Sung Kyung is a very sensitive woman and went through alot this year, she needs the help and the support of her friends and fans, i don't want to think of her crying alone at night, i don't want that to happen again, i wish she would feel how much she is loved by so many.

From this interview i also wish she would continue to make only movies, at least for now, it's better for her health, she can relax and be more free and also she will be able to learn more.

I see that she already is keeping her promise to meet her fans more oftenly, i hope to see more of this events with her fans, she wants to meet them and thank them so much, i hope she will have the opportunity to connect with them more.

7 minutes ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung sent a food truck to "Because this is my first life" set for one of the staff, her good friend that also worked with her in WFKBJ

"ahahahah Bok Joo, thank you"

Omg.. i'm watch this kdrama. So beautiful kdrama.. almost perfect.. u must watch this one guys..

18 minutes ago, dasminharis said:

Omg.. i'm watch this kdrama. So beautiful kdrama.. almost perfect.. u must watch this one guys..

It's one of the drama that i want to watch but now i don't have time maybe later when it will be over i will.

Lee Sung Kyung must have wrote some kind of joke on the food truck for this he was laughing, she also liked and commented the post but i don't really understand what she said, some other joke i think :lol:

It seems like he is not one of the staff but it's the PD of the drama.

Finally we know for what show she filmed and it's really interesting i can't wait to see it but i am afraid that we will have to wait a long time, all the variety shows on KBS are halted or postponed i just hope it won't get cancelled and we will see it for the first half of 2018.

Archived