Libera

2 hours ago, Libera said:

Lee Sung Kyung reached 7.6 Million followers on Instagram. Congratulation queen! Even if it's almost 1 year without a new project she still slays, when she will come back her followers will probably reach 10 Millions, i hope that we won't have to wait too long, after all she said that she will have new movies and dramas in 2018. 

That's awesome! Congratulations Sungkyung!

A part of me hopes that we could know about her next project this month, but judging on how low-key she was the last time I guess we might not know until she's started filming  or close to it. But I on the other hand I think I would prefere that to looking forward to something only to find out she didn't take the part. Whatever project is next I hope it's a good one.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ladyid said:

That's awesome! Congratulations Sungkyung!

A part of me hopes that we could know about her next project this month, but judging on how low-key she was the last time I guess we might not know until she's started filming  or close to it. But I on the other hand I think I would prefere that to looking forward to something only to find out she didn't take the part. Whatever project is next I hope it's a good one.

Yes, i think the same, only after she will accept a new project we will know about it, so it might take some time but i prefer so too, especially after SP. I hope that she will restart shooting Broker soon and in the meantime continue to have new endorsments, photoshoots, events, interview, ect. I am curious about what she did in London, i think it's for a photoshoot after all her team was there, still no news about the variety show she filmed few days ago either. The only sure thing now is the Urban Zakapa MV, still 3 days and we will finally see her again.

The cutest couple :D

Yep, she is wearing Burberry from head to toe, both in the airport fashion and in Marie Claire photoshoot. In  Vogue Me Taiwan she is wearing everything from Chanel 2018 collection. I am happy that she is sporting all this big brands, hopefully she will become a muse for them. They are gorgeous but so damn expensive.

^^^ You are swag!!!!! Sung kyung...for be able to sporting all the branded items. Not only you have the face  but you have an attitude to rock the brand. Bring it on!!

Want to kidnap her yellow airport sling bag . Look so practical and simple and love the colour. But the price tag...:astonished:

Vogue Taiwan editor posted a picture with Lee Sung Kyung

Lee Sung Kyung conquer everyone, everyone that meets her or work with her always praises her, it doesn't happen to everybody. She makes me really proud.

From google translator:

"Drama change and the ups and downs, and finally the cover of the Holy Bible VOGUEME was born ❣ ️ The Bible is really pretty and cute, the skin is really white and with no pores, envy, her leg is my arm, get the excitement of pineapple crisp exclamation , Still keep us talking about her Chinese
Such a bible how people do not like it

Not only she is cute and pretty  but I am very enamored of the milk color of her skin as well . I was happy the day I worked together."

Lee Sung Kyung is 4th as one of the most followed female Korean celebrities on Viki. I am still amazed that after almost 1 year she is still one of the most followed and visited female korean celebrity. There are actors/actresses which drama are airing right now or just finished to air and they are not in the list. She left a big impression, everybody misses her and is waiting for her comeback.

23347519_431690250561893_590442318255882240_n.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/06/top-korean-celebrities-among-international-k-drama-fans-october-2017/

We  now know that she went to London for a photoshoot for Marie Claire,  i wonder if she came back to Korea. Now there are still two misteries to solve.

What is this about? 99% sure is a new endorsment

And the variety show she filmed. What was it about? It's already 2 weeks and still no news, I am so curious. It's kinda weird tho, usually celebrities that guests to variety shows gets announced even before they shoot, but we know that with Lee Sung Kyung is all a surprise, it's weird that the episode still didn't air after 2 weeks, i hope we won't have to wait too long.

Marie Claire Instagram Update

Caption:

"The actor who explodes in London # Lee Sung-kyung (@heybiblee) In the beautiful London where autumn is over, Marie Claire finished shooting for December. I'll reveal the scene cut of the breath! # Check out the forthcoming December issue of @ Burberry's stunningly beautiful and beautifully compelling collection of this young and charming collection."

She is promoting the new collection of Burberry, like with Vogue me and Chanel new collection. So happy i hope these big brands will use her more and more.

They are already posting pics of her photoshoot, i hope there will be many pictures, this look similar to the photoshoot she did for Grazia around March, she showed the city in Switzerland. I hope she is back in Korea now.

I am excited for the photoshoot but i am also excited for the interview, i love her mind, personality and discover new things about her makes me love her even more. I hope she will talk about what she plans to do now that she finished filming for Lovesling.

Spoiler

23348215_1616548895068221_189664901092868096_n.jpg23280145_127962324585996_6421200489496444928_n.jpg

The Marie Claire pictures are beautiful. :wub:

I'm also wondering if she's decided on a new project or if she is still looking.

As for the interview I would really love to know what makes her choose a project. If it is mainly the script, the director, character or if she goes by feeling. I feel like so far she has choosen really good projects, (of course it's not like everybody has liked her acting or the characters she's done) but I feel like all the projects had good ratings or were well recieved or both. 

Archived